Add 'Orders by Customers' tab to the Manage Product page and get the full information about customers who ordered your products.
- Developed according to the official Magento programming guidelines.
- Designed for the standard Magento functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Product Orders by Customers extends the Magento Admin panel by adding the 'Orders by Customers' tab to the Manage Product page.
The extension provides store-owners with detailed and accurate data on all customers who ordered the products. The information includes:
- Order Number
- Customer Name and Email
- Product Order Status
- Original and Order Price
- Quantity and Product Subtotal
- Tax Percent and Amount
- Row Total and Discount Amount
- Store Name
Besides, with the extension you can check the info about your customers by clicking the 'View Customer' link, which is available for every row on the grid.
Other useful features include
- Compatibility with all MageWorx extensions
- Multi-language support
- Free email support
- 100% Open Source
Magento Product Orders by Customers extension
Simple but effective
Does what it says!
Would be handy if a multi-product function were added, to extend functionality to product groups. Maybe a csv export for selected items from the products list?
Easy installation & very good support too!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.1.1 (June 1, 2016)
- Support for SUPEE-6788 patch
- Version: 1.1.0 (12/30/2014)
- Code was moved to the community folder
- Code refactoring
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.4
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.2
- Bug fixes for Magento 1.5.x
- Version: 1.0.1
- Edit products issue
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release