The 1st all-in-one SEO extension for Magento 2. Eliminate duplicate content issues, improve your site indexation and make it search engine & user friendly.
- Own the extension's Magento 1 version? Contact us to get a personal 50% upgrade discount.
- The extension support and updates are FREE for life.
Avoid duplicate content and strengthen the SEO potential of the most important store pages. Set the canonical URLs to inform Google (and other search engines) about the preferred page for pages with similar content.
With our Magento 2 SEO extension you can:
- add Canonical tags
- add a Trailing Slash to the home page canonical URL
- set a Cross-Domain canonical store URL
- add the rel=next/prev tag
- use a Pager for category canonical tags
- point layered navigation pages to either the current category or a filtered page
- NEW disable Canonical URL for Pages with NOINDEX robots
- NEW set the canonical tag if any LN filter uses multiple selection (disable/filtered/current category values)
Crawling and Indexation
Help search engine spiders better crawl and index your website. Restrict access to the insignificant store pages and pages with private info. Make sure that all important site pages get into the search engine Index.
This Magento 2 SEO Suite will let you:
- set up the Robots Meta Header for HTTPS pages
- set Robots Meta Header for any extra pages
- configure Robots Meta Header for pages with no content
- define the # of Layered Navigation filters to forbid from indexation
Enhance your site navigation. With SEO Suite for Magento 2 you can hierarchically arrange all your store links all in one place, so visitors can quickly overview the whole site structure and find the categories or products they need.
The extension enables you to generate a fully-fledged HTML sitemap where you can:
- Display all your Stores
- Include either all or only chosen products
- Define a product sorting order
- Display all categories and set the category maximum depth level
- Include any CMS pages
- Add any extra links
- Set a Trailing Slash for a homepage and any other URLs
Improve the functionality of the default Magento 2 XML sitemap. With this Magento 2 SEO extension you can:
- Crop the home page URL identifier (ex: "/home/") and set its priority (1.0)
- Set a Trailing Slash for a homepage and any other URL
- Add any number of extra links and set their priority and frequency
- and more
Easily link all relevant site pages, as well as set up links to external authoritative sources.
With this Magento 2 SEO extension you can:
- Replace any targeted keywords with links to the internal site pages
- Add cross links on any product, category, CMS pages
- Specify the Store Views to build internal links for
- Set keyword replacement priority
- Replace any chosen keywords with links to other relevant websites
- And more
Product SEO Templates
Optimize a massive amount of meta data for your product pages. Generate advanced SEO templates for Magento 2 to savvily apply product attributes for:
- meta titles,
- meta description,
- meta keywords,
- product URL keys,
- H1 tags
Also, you can use the list of attributes to optimize short and extended product descriptions across your website. Plus it's possible to mix similar attributes (to look them more natural) with an Attribute Randomizer (NEW).
Templates can be applied to individual products, a bunch of selected products or chosen product attribute sets.
Category SEO Templates
The extension's category page SEO templates let you optimize:
- category meta title,
- meta keywords,
- meta description,
- a category description,
- a category SEO name
You can use the templates to optimize any chosen category or all categories at ones.
What is more, both product and category Magento 2 SEO templates can generated with Magento Cron, tested and applied to any chosen Store View(s) and mixed with an Attribute Randomizer feature (NEW).
Layered Navigation (Category Filters) Templates
NEW & UNIQUE
With the extension, you can turn any page filtered by Layered Navigation filters into a functional and SEO-optimized page. That will help you extend and strengthen your site architecture, and produce more pages optimized for long-tail and specific search queries.
For each category filter page it's possible to specify:
- meta title,
- meta description
- meta keywords
- and a full page description.
In addition, you can define a priority of any attribute in the layered navigation block and tweak some other important settings.
Extended Rich Snippets
Make your website pages stand out from the competition and trigger higher CTR. Catch users attention and win the click with more detailed search engine results.
Rich Snippets seo functionality enables you to:
- Create Rich Snippets for product/category pages (ratings, reviews,stock, price, SKU, etc.)
- Use Open Graph & Twitter cards for better content sharing
- Include breadcrumbs into search results
- Provide customers with Business Info ( store name, description, location, email, etc.)
- Include Page/ Website Info (name & description) into search results
- NEW Set a price range and an image for seller entity
hreflang tag support
Avoid duplicate content issues triggered by the content localization. Use hreflang tag to inform Google which page is an alternative language version of a page and which is the main one.
With SEO Suite Ultimate for Magento 2 you can:
- set hreflang URL scope (website or global)
- opt to use hreflang tags on product, category and CMS pages
- use the language code from the default locale
- manually select the language for the alternate URLs
- set the X-default hreflang attribute for non-localized pages
- connect localized pages of these type by means of ID, URL key or an hreflang attribute
- conveniently overview alternate hreflang settings
Optimize pagination pages, and make them absolutely search engine friendly.
- Enable SEO friendly URLs for pagination pages
- Sets the format of the pager URL key
- Use "Pager Var" Parameter to specify how the "page" is defined in the pager URLs
- Add Pager Number to meta title/ description (at the beginning or at the end)
Help visitors and search engines better navigate through your store with the Advanced Breadcrumbs feature.
With SEO Suite Ultimate you can:
- Create customers and search engines friendly breadcrumbs
- Use shortest, longest of the default breadcrumbs navigation paths
- Prioritize categories to use in breadcrumbs for products that are assigned to multiple categories
- Enable breadcrumbs in Rich Snippets
Save your SEO link juice and prevent customers from getting on the ' 404 Not Found' page.
301 redirect tells search engine crawlers that your page is no longer relevant and has been permanently moved to a new URL (which will be indexed). While the temporary 302 redirect tells search engines to continue indexing the old page.
SEO Redirects benefits. While you're changing the website design, updating the CMS platform or solving the broken URL problems, 301 & 302 redirects will show both visitors and search engines your new pages.
- Specify the redirect type: 301 moved permanently or 302 found
- Set the default redirect to the Product or Priority Category
- Define the time period to keep redirects on the website
- Manage all the redirects: enable/ disable/ delete/ edit, change priority and the # of hits
SEO for Layered Navigation Pages
Fully optimize pages filtered by layered navigation, and make them search engine and user friendly.
- Enable extended meta title and description on category Layered Navigation pages
- Add any attributes to the layered navigation title and meta description tag
- Set and manage Canonical Tags for any category LN page
- Add NOINDEX, FOLLOW robot meta tags for Category LN pages
- Set the count of filters for NOINDEX, FOLLOW meta robots on LN pages
- NEW Set meta robots for any attribute or attributes combinations in the LN
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- SEO Reports
- LN Optimization
- SEO meta templates for image alt-tags
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 SEO Suite Ultimate Extension
Really i love this company!
I totally recommend Mageworx to others.
A review from another happy user
The support is also great.
Tons of Features, Excellent Support
Our only concern is that there are so many features we don't have time to take advantage of all of them.
Support is very good and quick, which is a requirement for our projects. Thanks!
Excellent support, great extensions that are all open-source with a well thought-out features.
Really happy with service
I'm really happy with service and its quick reply with solution. I'll definately recommend 'Mageworx' to others.
Great app (but slow support)
Aweome but even better, ever imporoving!
Best module for m2
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.11.0 (April 17, 2017)
- Adds the functionality to create and manage the templates for LN filters
- New variables for category templates
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.10.0 (March 14, 2017)
- Adds the "Use Crosslinks" on CMS pages grid
- Adds the ability to set the HTML Rel attribute for cross links
- Version: 2.9.0 (January 22, 2017)
- Compatibility with MageWorx Layered Navigation Pro
- Adds the functionality to Disable Canonical URL for Pages with NOINDEX robots
- Adds the functionality to set the canonical tag if any LN filter uses multiple selection (disable/filtered/current category values)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.8.0 (December 27, 2016)
- Adds the randomizer feature to the SEO templates
- Adds SEO attributes for products/categories/CMS pages to Magento UI grids for easy edit
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.7.0 (December 11, 2016)
- Adds the Layered Navigation SEO-friendly URLs
- Adds the pager URL optimization
- Adds the ability to set a price range and an image for Seller entity in the rich snippets
- Fixes minor issues for Magento 2.0.x
- Minor bug fixes and code optimization
- Version: 2.6.3 (November 11, 2016)
- Better compatibility with Magento 2 EE
- Adds the feature to set the meta robots for any attribute or attributes combinations in the layered navigation
- Fixes the issue with incorrect position in the rich snippets
- Version: 2.6.2 (October 17, 2016)
- Fixes an error on the product page on Magento 2 EE
- Fixes a problem in the templates applied by product attribute sets
- Fixes a problem with correct redirect in seo redirects
- Version: 2.6.0 (September 29, 2016)
- Adds the advanced breadcrumbs functionality
- Fixes the problem with the category toolbar
- Fixes the missing Meta Robots attribute for the categories in Magento 2.1.x
- Fixes a problem with CMS pages
- Version: 2.5.2 (August 16, 2016)
- Fixes the issue with Save Config button
- Fixes the problem with product and category names being retrieved from a default store only in HTML sitemap
- Fixes the problem with [category] and [categories] attributes in the templates
- Fixes an error on product pages with associated canonical
- Fixes a layout problem on category pages
- Version: 2.5.1 (August 1, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.0 (July 18, 2016)
- Adds the SEO redirects functionality
- Version: 2.4.1 (June 6, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.4.0 (June 4, 2016)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Version: 2.3.0 (June 16, 2016)
- Adds advanced rich snippets functionality
- Version: 2.2.1 (June 14, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.2.0 (May 16, 2016)
- Adds the new feature "Count of filters for set NOINDEX, FOLLOW for LN"
- Adds the new feature "Set NOINDEX, FOLLOW for Filtered Category LN Pages"
- Adds the ability to add a page number to a meta title and a meta description of the pagination pages of a category
- Adds the ability to remove a default title prefix/suffix
- Adds the ability to add selected attributes to the layered navigation title and meta description tags
- Version: 2.1.0 (May 5, 2016)
- Code refactoring of XML sitemap
- Version: 2.1.0 (April 28, 2016)
- Fixes warnings on setup:di:compile
- Fixes an empty value "date start apply"
- Fixes a table prefix error
- Fixes a call of unknown method (_issetUniqStoreTemplateForAllItems) on a category page
- Fixes a call of unknown method (getTemplateAdapterByModel) on a category page
- Version: 2.1.0 (March 23, 2016)
- Adds the Hreflang (alternate URLs) functionality
- Version: 2.0.2 (March 23, 2016)
- Code refactoring of HTML and XML sitemaps modules
- Version: 2.0.2 (March 21, 2016)
- Code refactoring of SEO_Base module
- Version: 2.0.2 (February 16, 2016)
- Product and Category templates are added
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.0 (January 22, 2016)
- Adds the cross-links functionality
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Version: 1.0 (August, 2015)
- Initial release