Effective date: April 9, 2021
Our Apps include, but not limited to, the following:
- No-Contact Delivery
- Order Printer & Templates Kit
- Pre-Order Autopilot
- Volume & Tiered Discounts Kit
- Quick Holiday Effects
- SavvyCube Analytics & Reports
- Advanced Bundle Products
- Local Pickup & Delivery Date (formerly: Delivery Date & Time Suite)
- Upsell & Cross‑sell (formerly: Related Products Manager)
- Sales Motivator - Promo Bars
- Advanced Products Options
- Order Surcharge & Product Fees (formerly: Order & Products Fees)
- Currency Switcher & Converter (formerly: Multi Currency Auto Switcher)
Each App provides certain services to you as described on the relevant page on Shopify where the App is available.
222 S 9th St, Ste 1600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Please note that the amount of data we have access to is mostly determined by Shopify's technical features and we do not have wide opportunities to limit this amount if Shopify does not allow it.
In particular, when you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of data from your Shopify account:
- All Apps have access to SHOP INFORMATION via Shopify's Shop API such as shop's address, domain, email. etc. The full list and descriptions of all such data can be found on the Shopify's Shop API documentation page available via https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/store-properties/shop.
- The App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports" has access to CUSTOMER INFORMATION, such as name, email, address, order history etc. The full list and descriptions of all such data can be found on the Shopify's Customer API documentation page available via https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/customers/customer.
- The Apps called "Pre-Order Autopilot", "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports", "Advanced Bundle Products", "Delivery Date & Time Suite", "Advanced Product Options" and "Order & Product Fees" have access to ORDER INFORMATION, such as customer name, email, address, billing and payment information, items purchased, etc. The full list and descriptions of all such data can be found on the Order API documentation page available via https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/orders/order.
Important: Please note that none of the Apps (except for the App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports") actually download, store or in other way process any data that is a part of CUSTOMER INFORMATION and ORDER INFORMATION, but they only have potential access to this data since it is automatically provided by Shopify. The App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports" processes CUSTOMER INFORMATION and ORDER INFORMATION since this data is required to provide SavvyCube Analytics & Reports services and without processing such data SavvyCube Analytics & Reports will not work the way it should.
The data we have access to is used only to provide you services. Below is a description of what data and for what purposes each App uses.
- In all Apps we retrieve SHOP INFORMATION for billing purposes and also to be able to provide service, which requires access to Shopify's Shop API scope. Additionally, for proper functioning, some Apps need other SHOP INFORMATION such as the shop's global settings, pricing plan, currency, currency format, time zone, time format.
- The App called "Pre-Order Autopilot" needs to manipulate the order creation process, which requires access to ORDER INFORMATION.
- The App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports" needs to be able to calculate ecommerce metrics and provide sales and customer reports, which requires access to CUSTOMER INFORMATION and ORDER INFORMATION.
- The App called "Advanced Bundle Products" needs to be able to create and apply discounts to orders, which requires access to ORDER INFORMATION.
- The App called "Delivery Date & Time Suite" needs to distinguish the orders that had delivery date and time attached to them, which requires access to ORDER INFORMATION.
- The App called "Advanced Product Options" needs to be able to adjust inventory, which requires access to ORDER INFORMATION.
- The App called "Order & Product Fees" needs to be able to delete products, which requires access to ORDER INFORMATION.
Because we only use your data to provide services to you, we rely on the need to enter into and execute a contract to which you are a party to process your data.
We use only such cookies that allow us to make Apps usable (so called "functional cookies") - the Apps cannot function properly without these cookies. We do not use any marketing or advertising cookies in our Apps.
Below is the list of our third-party partners, a link to a document where you can explore their data practices, the purpose for which we engaged each third party and the amount of data it has access to:
|Zendesk Support||https://www.zendesk.com.ru/company/privacy-and-data-protection/#gdpr-sub||To track, prioritize and execute your service requests||Your shop's URL, your name and e-mail|
|Intercom||https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy||To exchange messages with you||Your shop's URL, your name and e-mail|
We can have partners in different countries, including our R&D office in Minsk, Republic of Belarus, thus your data can be transferred to any country where our partner operates. You can see how our partners use your data in their legal documents available on the partner website. If this information is not publicly available, then we have agreed with the partner on the scope of the data to which it is accessing and we make sure that such partner processes it only in accordance with the purpose for which the partner was engaged.
Important: In accordance with our legal obligations, we have to inform you about what rights you have with regard to your data, HOWEVER, we would like to emphasize that we do not have the technical ability to satisfy any request for all the data to which we have potential access, since we do not process the majority of such data. We can only process SHOP INFORMATION and the App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports" can process CUSTOMER INFORMATION and ORDER INFORMATION. Accordingly, your requests can only be satisfied by us with respect to the data we process.
We will answer your requests without undue delay and in any event within 1 month of our receipt of the request unless a longer period is required due to the complexity of the request. In this case, our response time can be up to 3 months in total.
Rights of European residents. You have the right to access data we hold about you, correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we process or share your data, and restrict how we process or share your data. You can at any time send us a relevant request to access, correct, delete, stop or restrict processing or sharing of your data via e-mail specified above. If your explicit consent serves the basis for data processing, you can withdraw the consent at any time sending a relevant request via e-mail specified above.
NOTE THAT IF YOU ASK US TO DELETE YOUR DATA, WE CAN RETAIN YOUR DATA AS NECESSARY TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR RESOLVE DISPUTES. FOR INSTANCE, WE ARE GENERALLY UNABLE TO DELETE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PURCHASES SINCE WE NEED THIS DATA FOR OUR BILLING PURPOSES.
Rights of California residents. As required by California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) we endeavour to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by e-mail.
Right to opt out. Under the CCPA each California resident can request business stops selling data to third parties. However, we do not, and will not, provide your data in direct exchange for money. Therefore, you can make sure that we do not sell your data.
Other rights. You also have a right to be informed about what categories of data we are collecting: you can request us to disclose what data we have collected in the past 12 months and right to get a free copy of your data disclosed in a readily usable and readable format. You can also request us to delete the data we have collected in the past 12 months. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights granted under CCPA.
Mandatory verification. As required by CCPA we will need to verify your identity before processing your request. In order to verify your identity, we will generally match sufficient information you provide us to the information we maintain about you in our systems. In certain circumstances, we may decline the request, mainly where we are unable to verify your identity, for example, if you have requested us to delete your data.
Our Apps store only SHOP INFORMATION; the App called "SavvyCube Analytics & Reports" also stores CUSTOMER INFORMATION and ORDER INFORMATION. We will store such data only for as long as it is necessary to provide you services and comply with our other legal obligations (for instance, for our billing purposes). We regularly (at least once a year) review and de-identify unnecessary data to store it for research or statistical purposes only.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit data about or direct or target personalized advertisements to anyone under the age of 13, except in European Economic Area, where the age is limited to users under 16, or knowingly allow such persons to use our Apps. If you are under the age of 13 (or 16 where applicable), please do not send any data to us. If we learn that we have collected data about a child under age 13 (or 16 where applicable), we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13 (or 16 where applicable), please contact us.