Effective date: May 1, 2021
Under the “Products” means MGworx, LLC products which may be purchased through the Platform or other sources such as Magento Marketplace.
- 1.2 When you purchase a Product, the license to that Product (paid and free) is given to use to only one Magento installation. If you need to install the Product on multiple Magento installations, a purchase must be made of that Product per Magento installation.
- 1.3 Updates. Each Product comes with free lifetime updates. However, we reserve the right to exclude any Product from the sales at any time. In such a case, we will cease to develop and offer any update of such Product. Please note that we determine which updates to make at our sole discretion. Any customization of the Products to your needs is not covered by the updates, and can be done under a separate agreement with us.
- 1.4 Copyright info. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
- 1.5 Resale. You not give away, license, sub-license, sell, rent, lease, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Products, or make the whole Product or part of it available to any third parties, including in the form of a resellable customized solution. In certain cases, we may allow you to resell the Products under a separate agreement with us. If you want to get the permission to resell the Products, contact us at [email protected]
- a. Use any part of the Platform and Products in whole or part in any other software or product or website;
- Give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Platform and Products to anyone. You may not place the Products on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Platform and Products, in whole or in part;
- Use access to the Platform, Products and any other information for the purpose of building or replicating the Platform, Products, conduct of any other activity that is competing to the Platform’s business;
- Try to interfere with the operation of the Platform, disrupt the process of providing the Platform to other customers, or otherwise try to harm the Platform and/or its customers (DoS, DDoS attack, etc.);
- Use the Platform and Products in any other manner that is contrary to the law
- 3.2 You are solely responsible for any consequences of your use of the Platform and Products including any loss in profit or reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement or other intangible loss.
- 4.1 General rule. We retain all and any rights to the Platform and Products, its components, any content placed in the Platform and other intellectual property, except as expressly granted to you herein.
- 4.2 Trademark ownership. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the Platform and Products.
- 4.3 Feedback. You understand that any comments, feedback, or ideas you send us are provided on a non-confidential basis and you grant to us a perpetual, worldwide license to use all comments, feedback and ideas you may share with us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving products and services. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Platform and Products.
- 5.1 Creating the account. You can create the account via the registration form in the Platform without purchasing the Product. Also, your account will be created automatically when you proceed to a checkout before purchasing the Product through the Platform.
- 5.2 Login and password. You will receive a password and login to the provided e-mail. The login and password serve for your identification and are required to access the account. The login and password are confidential information. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login and password, in particular, to prevent access to your login and password by third parties. Hereby you confirm that you are aware and agree that if any person has been identified within the Platform using your login and password, such person is recognized as you and any activity of such person is considered as your activity. We are not responsible for any consequences that occurred as a result of access by a third party to your account.
- 6.1 Price. The Products can be purchased under the prices which are available in the Platform. Please note that the price of the Products may change from time to time, and the actual prices will always be available in the Platform.
- 6.2 Payments conditions. The Product price is paid 100% in advance before purchasing the Product.
- 6.3 Payment methods. The Product price can be paid using one of the methods provided in the Platform or Magento Marketplace. We are not liable for the hardware and software complex of payment systems of providers and are not responsible for errors in such hardware and software complexes. The payment provider is fully responsible for refunds if the money was written off because of any errors in the hardware and software complex of payment systems operation and the payment was not authorized by the provider.
- 6.4 Receiving the Product. After you have made payment, you will receive a link using which you can download the Product for which the payment has been made.
- 6.5 Refunds. We offer a 60-day money back guarantee. From the date of purchase, you have up to 60 days to notify us that you would like to get a refund of the purchased Product(s) in a full volume. Legal action may be pursued if we determine that you maintained and continued to use the Product(s) after receiving a refund. Installation, product customization and any support work fees are not refundable. Follow this link, to learn more about our Refund Policy.
- 7.1 We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform and the Products, without a prior notice to you.
- 8.1 We offer free lifetime email/live chat support for our Products purchased through the Platform, Magento Marketplace and Amasty Marketplace. To request support, contact us at [email protected]
- 8.2 Before providing the support, we have the right to ask you for confirmation that the Product was purchased from us through the Platform or Magento Marketplace (such as order ID) and may decline in support if it cannot be established that the Product was purchased from us through the Platform or Magento Marketplace or Amasty Marketplace.
- 8.3 We may also decline in support if we have reason to believe that you have violated the rules for using the Platform or the Products.
- 8.4 Any customizations are not covered by free technical support. If you are willing to get additional features added to the original Product, a quote will be provided at Mageworx hourly rate.
- 9.2 Indemnification procedure. We will give you notice of any matters giving rise to a claim for indemnification. Immediately after receiving a correspondent notice from us you shall cooperate with us, take control of the defense and investigation of such matters. Particularly, within 10 business days after receipt of the notice with respect thereto at your sole cost and expense you shall employ legal counsel approved by us. We shall not be liable for any settlements, litigation costs or expenses incurred by you. Our failure to cooperate with you will not relieve you of your obligations under this section except to the extent that you can demonstrate that it has been materially prejudiced as a result of such failure. We may participate in and observe the proceedings at our own cost and expense with counsel of our own choosing.
- 10.1 Limitations. You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent not prohibited by applicable law, we shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability, including, but not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss. The foregoing limitations on our liability shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- 10.2 Cap on liability. In any case our cumulative liability for all claims arising from or relating to the provision of the Platform and Products shall be a maximum of the Products price paid to us by you during the 6 months immediately preceding the event which gave rise to the claim.
- 12.4 Regardless of the party initiating the termination, you shall uninstall and destroy any and all copies of the Products immediately after the termination and (or) receiving the termination notice from us.
- 12.6 If you continue to use the Platform and the Products after we give you notice of termination of your right, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your right and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Platform and the Products.
- 13.5 Independent contractor. Your relationship to the Platform is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other.
Address: 222 South Ninth St, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN, USA, 55402
e-mail: [email protected]