Easily arrange a massive amount of meta data as well as optimize product and category descriptions. Create up to 11 different template types to savvily apply various attributes and make your store pages informative and search engine friendly.
- Admin Demo: SEOTemplates / SEOTemplates_1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Product page SEO templates
Make your product pages search engine and user-friendly by optimizing all possible type of meta data. The extension helps you create templates for:
- product meta title, description keywords,
- short and detailed product descriptions,
- product URL keys,
- (H1) tags.
You can apply the created templates GLOBALLY - to all products at once, or LOCALLY - to any chosen individual products or product attribute sets.
Category page SEO templates
Make your store categories optimized according to the latest Google requirements. With SEO meta category templates you can easily optimize:
- category meta title, meta description, keywords,
- the standard category description,
- and a category SEO name
Any category SEO template can be assigned to all store categories or just some chosen ones.
On top of that, you can streamline meta data optimization process as well as automate its certain aspects. With the extension you can:
Additionally, you will be able to:
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 SEO Meta Templates extension
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.0 (December 27, 2016)
- Adds the randomizer feature to the SEO templates
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.11 (December 11, 2016)
- Fixes minor issues for Magento 2.0.x
- Minor bug fixes and code optimization
- Version: 2.1.10 (November 11, 2016)
- Compatibility with Magento 2 EE
- Version: 2.1.9 (October 17, 2016)
- Fixes a problem with applying templates by product attribute sets
- Version: 2.1.8 (August 16, 2016)
- Fixes a problem with [category] and [categories] attributes in the templates
- Version: 2.1.7 (August 1, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.6 (July 6, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.5 (July 4, 2016)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Version: 2.0.3 (April 28, 2016)
- Fixes warnings on setup:di:compile
- Fixes an empty value "date start apply"
- Fixes a table prefix error
- Fixes a call of unknown method (_issetUniqStoreTemplateForAllItems) on a category page
- Fixes a call of unknown method (getTemplateAdapterByModel) on a category page
- Code refactoring
- Version: 2.0.0 (February 17, 2016)
- Initial release