Replaces the standard Magento Contact Us page with an advanced alternative.
- Developed according to the official Magento programming guidelines.
- Designed for the standard Magento functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Extended Contacts extension lets you enhance the standard Magento Contact Us page by replacing it with a more advanced version.
- Define multiple contact departments with different names and emails (drop-down field is automatically added to the form where department names are added to the subject field)
- Select Static Block to display additional Store info above the Contact Us form
- Set either independent per store view or global settings
- Add the subject field to the Contact Us form
- Select a Send Copy to Sender admin option
- Compatible with Instant Contacts Magento extension, free magento extension
- Multi-languages support
- Free email support
- 100% Open Source
Magento Extended Contacts extension
Great but needs captcha
Very good but missing key feature
Support added new features for us
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.0 (02/10/2014)
- Mage_Contacts is not disabled any more when MageWorx_XContacts is active
- Some configuration settings were removed from module. Module is used configurations from Mage_Contacts instead.
- Controller rewrite is changed, because it caused the 404 error on specific Magento installations
- Module configuration moved to the separate section System > Configuration > MageWorx Extended Contacts
- Templates are now located in app/design/frontend/default/default/mageworx/xcontacts (previous path was app/design/frontend/default/default/xcontacts)
- Layout file is renamed from contacts.xml to mageworx _contacts.xml
- Email template is moved from app/locale/en_US/template/email/xcontacts_form.html to app/locale/en_US/template/email/mageworx/xcontacts/xcontacts_form.html
- Translations phrases are updated
- Version: 1.1.2
- Magento CE 1.7 and EE 1.12 compatibility fix
- Version: 1.1.1
- "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later" issue is fixed
- Version: 1.1.0
- Added department name in the email subject
- The issue with "ReplyTo" option
- Version: 1.0.1
- Added 'Send A Copy To Sender' admin option
- Fixed encoding bug for empty subjects
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release