Baby Gift Registry extension for Magento
- Advanced gift registry functionality
Create & manage multiple private/personal gift lists and registries.
- Customizable registry search
Introduce ‘Search by name’, ‘Search by Registry ID’ functionality for better results.
- Optimized product management
Allow adding unlimited products qty, multiple product type support, gift priority, etc.
- Stats generation in Admin Panel
Easily track registry-related actions customers take, manage existing registries, and more.
Help your online customers in creating wishlists for a Baby Shower. Attract more traffic, acquire new store clients and bring more awareness to your brand.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
*Developed in cooperation with WebTex Software, a MageWorx company.
What is Gift Registry for?
Baby Gift Registry as a Viral Marketing Tool
Help your customers create baby gift registry lists to inform friends about the presents they want to receive for their Baby Shower. Thus, you can get more new customers and significantly increase your Magento store sales.
Advanced Baby Registry Functionality
Baby Gift Registry Magento extension allows customers to create and manage multiple gift registries in a hassle-free way.
- Choose a registrant's address as a shipping address during the checkout
- Make a private baby list (to access such a registry, a user will need to provide their ID or a direct link to it)
- Create more personal baby gift lists with detailed parent’s info
- Add a family photo to a baby list page
- Display "Add To Registry" link for guests
Maximally Flexible Search Results
Go beyond the standard registry search and allow customers to easily find what they need.
Access a baby gift list though “Search by name” feature, by specifying a maiden name, with the “Search by Registry ID” option, or providing a direct link to it.
Optimized Product Management
Manage an unlimited number of Baby Registry products with ease.
- Simultaneously add products to a shopping cart from different registries and catalogs
- Set a registry's name for each product from the "Order View" page
- Add configurable and bundled products to the Baby registry
- Add the same configurable product (with different options selected) to the registry multiple times
- Add products to a Magento baby registry from a product page, a catalog page or a search results page using AJAX (thus excluding page reloads)
- Set the priority and leave notes for each product added to a registry
- Define/change the number of items desired and the number of items received per each product
- Sort products on a registry product list (by price, priority and purchased status)
Generate Detailed Stats Through The Admin Panel
Baby Gift Registry Magento Extension tracks every action a customer takes on your store. In the Admin Panel you will be able to:
- Create/ full edit/ delete a registry
- Check all the important registry statistics: existing registries, products within each registry, desired/received/purchased amounts of products, corresponding orders
- View all the registries ever created (all deleted registries remain in Admin Panel with full statistics)
- Update the amount of received products
- See all registry IDs in a registry list. IDs are clickable and lead to the registry page on a site’s front-end
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
Great extension with great support!I was looking for an extension like this and found several.
This one is specific, but there were a few other extensions a bit less in price.
I'm happy that I bought this extension because the support is excellent!
I had some little conflics with other modules, the support agents solved all of those problems.
And it was all included in the price.
So overall, I'm glad I spend a bit more for great support!
Excellent work!Extension worked as described, and when I had issues installing it (due to a magento template I was using), the support was amazing in helping me out.
Must have for Baby StoresDear baby merchants:
Yes, your life isn't easy, as the market is small and there are so many others which makes it difficult to stand out.
Luckily Mageworx has a heart for us and developed this gift registry especially for baby and kids stuff merchants.
We're running Magento CE 1.9.1 and we've currently updated to v2.0 of the Baby Registry extension. We had some troubles to make it fit to our highly customized theme. The Webtex support was extremly fast and helpful to fix that.
What more could I say? If you like to stand out and make shopping more personal, look no further!
Good extensions, great developpersI have bought the extension and I am very satisfied about all the functionalities. There was one small thing, I would like to have, which was not included, so I have asked the Webtex team to develop this for me especially. After only 1 day I had a response, an invoice and a few days later the development has been finished! They did a GREAT job.
I recommend this extension and Webtex to everyone!
All the features we want + excellent support!We are an online store for baby products and the baby registry is obviously an important feature for us. This extension has met and exceeded our needs. High level of customization and tons of features. We've had a few compatibility issues with our theme/other extensions and the support from the team has been top notch! They are faster and more thorough than the support teams behind any of the other extensions we use. Great product, great support!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.0.1 (November 16, 2015)
- Adds compatibility with Magento 126.96.36.199 and the SUPEE-6788 patch
- Version: 2.0.0 (November 06, 2015)
- Customizable social media message
- The ability to get a notification email when the registry item is purchased
- Improved create/edit functionality for registry templates
- Improved buttons templates
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.7.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.7.x)
- Ability to create/ full edit/ delete registry through admin panel
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >