Amazon Fulfillment extension for Magento
- Linking products to Amazon marketplaces
Synchronize existing in your Magento store items with the ones available at Amazon’s stock.
- Fulfillment order data customization
Create fulfillment orders manually/automatically.
- Simplified inventory management
Automatically monitor product stock levels & inventory with Amazon.
- Advanced fulfillment shipping management
Select any available shipping methods, add unique shipping rates, full/partial order shipping & tracking.
All-in-one Amazon fulfillment solution for Magento-based stores.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
What is Amazon Fulfillment for?
Currently, Amazon operates ten online marketplaces (localized websites) worldwide, allowing you to ship products to any of those location.
Our Magento extension is equipped with a set of features that let you synch your Magento store with anyed marketplace.
Our extension supports the following Amazon MWS endpoints (CA, US, MX, DE, ES, FR, IN, IT, UK, JP and CN).
Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension provides you with a bunch of effective tools to monitor and manage products sent to Amazon warehouses.
With the extension you can:
- link any chosen product to any number of Amazon marketplaces
- fully synchronize your store product inventory with Amazon
- easily monitor product stock levels
Fulfillment Order Management
Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension provides a wide range of tools to handle fulfillment orders in an accurate and efficient way.
With the extension you can:
- edit details of any existing fulfillment order
- create a new fulfillment order from scratch
- create a new fulfillment order manually using details of any other Magento order
- automate the process of a fulfillment order creation to completely or partially fulfill a Magento order
- create trackable Magento shipments (get available after a Magento order is fulfilled by Amazon)
With our Amazon Fulfillment Magento plugin you can create advanced fulfillment rules to automatically send orders that match the defined criteria.
With this option you can:
- define the order’s preferred shipping method
- use shipping methods of third-party extensions - e.g M2E Pro
- execute the full circle of order shipment
- deliver fulfillment orders imported into Magento with third-party plugins
- partially process fulfillment order shipment (in case there’s not enough ordered products in the chosen marketplace)
Priority Shipping Methods
With the help of the Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension you can also add the unique shipping rates with the distinct shipping speed categories.
In the clone of the Table Rate shipping methods you can select one of the 3 available shipping options:
And later choose them while creating fulfillment rules.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Great SupportThis module works well. We ran in to a few configuration issues and bugs at first, but customer support was able to help and fix the bugs within a few days.
This module makes FBA fulfillment much easier - it is definitely worth the cost.
I agree with Chris though too. I wish we could name the markets (US-1, US-2 isn't very descriptive).
Worth Every Penny!!This Product is great. Works well and the developer is extremely helpful. Our site wouldn't work without it.
For me, It's missing a few small pieces. I wish you could name your markets. The Attribute that the module makes is fake and not usable in a product listing. (i was hoping to use it to note handling times). I would like to see some sort of indicator that the order is placed with Amazon before tracking is assigned.
Great extension, greater customer supportThis is exactly what we were looking for at rokitboost.com.. We love this extension. But the better part of the story is that when we contacted customer support to request their help, they replied in less than 5 minutes, started working on the issue right away and fixed it..
Great Customer Service!We've been in business since 2006 and we sell on eBay, Amazon and our own website. Recently we've switched from our own warehouse to Fulfillment by Amazon and as you can imagine, switching warehouses is a very big chore!
I'm a programmer myself and did a lot of research when trying to find the functionality that we needed. This extension looked very promising, but was still in beta. We waited patiently as we went about doing other business related tasks and it was finally released. As soon as it was released in production, we purchased and installed it.
I will outline the two errors that we have had and how they were handled by Webtex:
First, we noticed that when we tried to export all of our products, it gave us a warning. The export still worked perfectly but the warning was still somewhat disconcerting. We contacted the developer and he fixed it right away for us (I think it was a misnamed column that we didn't actually need).
Then, when the first couple of orders came in, the requests were being put in the queue, but weren't being processed (they said they were being throttled). Again we contacted Webtex and they fixed it right away without any hassle on our part. The orders are now synced with Amazon and it's working perfectly!
Everything is working flawlessly now, and I'm excited to see how it works when we start up our full advertising campaign again. I do admit, it's still a new extension and it's possible that we might have a couple more bumps... but I'm very confident that Webtex will be behind us 100% because they've been very helpful and supportive as we've begun implementing their extension.
I would recommend this extension to anyone because I feel like it's becoming more and more stable each day. I wrote this review on July 25, 2013 so if you're reading this after a few weeks/months it should be good to go!
In case you're wondering, I'm running Magento version 220.127.116.11 on Apache Linux (64bit) which is running PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.1.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 3.0.7 (November 06, 2015)
- Compatibility with Magento security patches including the SUPEE-6788
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.0.0 (August 17, 2015)
- the extension was refactored and split into 5 independent parts, each responsible for a certain scope of tasks
- the extension's libraries got updated (to be fully compatible with Amazon MWS)
- fully removed model rewrites (to avoid conflicts with 3d party extensions)
- added a new ability to create custom fulfillment orders
- added a new ability to link products to several marketplaces
- added a new ability of partial order shipment
- new feature - fulfillement rules - lets you ship orders using various shipping methods (including those of 3d party extensions such as M2E Pro)
- Version: 2.3.0
- Completely new version of the extension. The main logic of sending orders has been changed.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >