All-in-one Amazon fulfillment solution for Magento-based stores.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
Currently, Amazon operates ten online marketplaces (localized websites) worldwide, allowing you to ship products to any of those location.
Our Magento extension is equipped with a set of features that let you synch your Magento store with any targeted marketplace.
Our extension supports the following Amazon MWS endpoints (CA, US, MX, DE, ES, FR, IN, IT, UK, JP and CN).
Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension provides you with a bunch of effective tools to monitor and manage products sent to Amazon warehouses.
With the extension you can:
- link any chosen product to any number of Amazon marketplaces
- fully synchronize your store product inventory with Amazon
- easily monitor product stock levels
Fulfillment Order Management
Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension provides a wide range of tools to handle fulfillment orders in an accurate and efficient way.
With the extension you can:
- edit details of any existing fulfillment order
- create a new fulfillment order from scratch
- create a new fulfillment order manually using details of any other Magento order
- automate the process of a fulfillment order creation to completely or partially fulfill a Magento order
- create trackable Magento shipments (get available after a Magento order is fulfilled by Amazon)
With our Amazon Fulfillment Magento plugin you can create advanced fulfillment rules to automatically send orders that match the defined criteria.
With this option you can:
- define the order’s preferred shipping method
- use shipping methods of third-party extensions - e.g M2E Pro
- execute the full circle of order shipment
- deliver fulfillment orders imported into Magento with third-party plugins
- partially process fulfillment order shipment (in case there’s not enough ordered products in the chosen marketplace)
Priority Shipping Methods
With the help of the Amazon Fulfillment Magento extension you can also add the unique shipping rates with the distinct shipping speed categories.
In the clone of the Table Rate shipping methods you can select one of the 3 available shipping options:
And later choose them while creating fulfillment rules.
- Free LIFETIME support
- Free LIFETIME bug fixes and updates
- 100% Open Source
*Developed in cooperation with WebTex Software, a MageWorx company.
Magento Amazon Fulfillment extension
Worth Every Penny!!
For me, It's missing a few small pieces. I wish you could name your markets. The Attribute that the module makes is fake and not usable in a product listing. (i was hoping to use it to note handling times). I would like to see some sort of indicator that the order is placed with Amazon before tracking is assigned.
Great extension, greater customer support
Great Customer Service!
I'm a programmer myself and did a lot of research when trying to find the functionality that we needed. This extension looked very promising, but was still in beta. We waited patiently as we went about doing other business related tasks and it was finally released. As soon as it was released in production, we purchased and installed it.
I will outline the two errors that we have had and how they were handled by Webtex:
First, we noticed that when we tried to export all of our products, it gave us a warning. The export still worked perfectly but the warning was still somewhat disconcerting. We contacted the developer and he fixed it right away for us (I think it was a misnamed column that we didn't actually need).
Then, when the first couple of orders came in, the requests were being put in the queue, but weren't being processed (they said they were being throttled). Again we contacted Webtex and they fixed it right away without any hassle on our part. The orders are now synced with Amazon and it's working perfectly!
Everything is working flawlessly now, and I'm excited to see how it works when we start up our full advertising campaign again. I do admit, it's still a new extension and it's possible that we might have a couple more bumps... but I'm very confident that Webtex will be behind us 100% because they've been very helpful and supportive as we've begun implementing their extension.
I would recommend this extension to anyone because I feel like it's becoming more and more stable each day. I wrote this review on July 25, 2013 so if you're reading this after a few weeks/months it should be good to go!
In case you're wondering, I'm running Magento version 126.96.36.199 on Apache Linux (64bit) which is running PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.1.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 3.0.7 (November 06, 2015)
- Compatibility with Magento security patches including the SUPEE-6788
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.0.0 (August 17, 2015)
- the extension was refactored and split into 5 independent parts, each responsible for a certain scope of tasks
- the extension's libraries got updated (to be fully compatible with Amazon MWS)
- fully removed model rewrites (to avoid conflicts with 3d party extensions)
- added a new ability to create custom fulfillment orders
- added a new ability to link products to several marketplaces
- added a new ability of partial order shipment
- new feature - fulfillement rules - lets you ship orders using various shipping methods (including those of 3d party extensions such as M2E Pro)
- Version: 2.3.0
- Completely new version of the extension. The main logic of sending orders has been changed.
- Version: 2.0.0
- Supports Amazon MWS
- Ability to specify amazon marketplace (CA, CN, DE, JP, UK, IT, IN, FR, ES).
- Version: 1.0.0
- First release
- Version: 0.1.0
- Beta release