Instant Cart extension for Magento
- Customizable AJAX pop-up window
Ability to display related products/cross-sells/up-sells in a pop-up, schedule when it’ll disappear, and more.
- Advanced management options
Use AJAX to edit products from the sidebar block, update products right on the cart page, ‘wishlist’ or ‘compare’ products.
- Multiple Store Views support
Enable/disable the functionality for each Store View separately.
Exclude annoying page reloads every time a customer adds/removes an item to cart. Equipped with the AJAX Add-to-Cart functionality.
- Developed according to the official Magento programming guidelines.
- Fully compatible with all Magento security patches.
What is Instant Cart for?
Multiple Options for AJAX Popup
Instant Cart has multiple configuration options for the AJAX pop-up. With this Magento extension your store customers can:
- Add/ edit/ remove any type of product (simple, configurable, bundle, etc.) to/from cart without page reloading
- Edit product options without going back to the product page. Instant Cart displays configurations and required custom options (such as Quantity, Color, Size etc.) in a handy pop-up
- Add products to the “Wishlist” or “Compare” list.
Extended AJAX Functionality
When a customer adds an item, My Cart top menu link with the actual number of items in the cart (e.g. “My Cart (4 items)” gets updated automatically.
Also, once a product is added, our Magento extension automatically updates Wishlist or Compare sidebars without page reloads.
In addition, Instant Cart Magento extension offers you to apply or cancel discount coupons and estimate shipping costs using AJAX.
Customizable AJAX Popup Window
With Instant Cart Magento extension you can display Related Products, Cross-Sells or Up-Sells right in the AJAX pop-up.
What is more, you can automatically hide the AJAX pop-up in the scheduled time. When the pop-up disappears, customers can continue shopping.
- Multiple stores support (you can enable/disable extension for each store view independently)
- Easy customizable layout with CSS
- Support of all major browsers (Safari, IE7+, Opera, FireFox, Chrome)
- Support of most popular mobile browsers
- HTTPS Support
- MAP Support – Minimum Advertised Price
- Compatibility with Advanced Product Options
- Compatibility with Donations Magento Extension
- Compatibility with Shopping List Magento Extension
- Support of most popular mobile browsers
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 41 item(s)
Very Good extensionVery good extension and worked as expected with no problems
Absolutely Fantastic Support From DeveloperInstalled extension and it worked Ok except for a small issue due to other 3rd party extensions.
Support corrected the issue straight away in quick time.
Perfect extension for our needs and unrivalled support from Mageworx.
Would highly recommend to all.
Unrivalled Support from Mageworx. Absolutely well above our expectations. Amazing Customer Service.
GreatGreat support from Mageworx when we had our first issue (after using the extewnsion for 1 year!)
Eugene was really helpful and dealt with the problem quickly and effectively. Great support!
Extension works greatHad a little issue with the installation but they were quick to fix any issue. I would recommend Mageworx for all of their extensions.
I would recommend them to anyone. Their customer service is great.
Great supportGreat module and wonderful support. We use our own theme and they worked hard on helping their module to work with it. Happy we made the purchase.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.5.1 (04/15/2015)
- The following issue is resolved: the cart page was not updated if you edit products directly in the cart
- Version: 1.5.0 (09/23/2014)
- Ability to add a static block to the pop-up
- The pop-up became responsive
- Version: 1.4.11
- Cross-sells issue
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >