Let customers pre-order products when they go out of stock. Replace the standard ‘Add to Cart’ button with a ‘Pre-Order’ alternative. Easily keep track of pre-orders and notify shoppers when a product gets available in the store.
*The extension is developed by a MageWorx partner. The product comes with FREE email support and a FREE 6-month update period.
Advanced Pre-Orders Functionality
With Pre-Orders extension for Magento 2 you can easily sell upcoming and out-of-stock products. The extension enables you to:
- replace the ‘Add to Cart’ button with the ‘Pre-order’ one both on product/ category pages
- receive payment for pre-orders
- write pre-order notes (to tell customers when a product gets available)
Also, by default, customers can mix pre-orders and regular items in the shopping cart. With the extension you can restrict this. E.g. when a customer tries to add 2 types of products, they get an error message.
Easily manage pre-orders in the admin panel:
- allow shoppers pre-order products even when their Qty goes below zero
- mark up pre-ordered products in orders and invoices
- quickly overview all pre-orders in the Orders Grid
Also, the extension will let you:
- set an order as 'Pending' or 'Processing' if it has both pre-ordered & regular items
- set an order changes to Pending/Processing Pre-Order when regular items are shipped
Pre-Orders Email Notification
Additionally, with the extension you'll never lose connection with customers who are ready to purchase your products.
The extension lets you notify shoppers when a product is back in stock with a 'Back in Stock' email.
Just select the right template and set up pre-order alerts. Moreover, you can add email templates for a ‘New Order’ and “New Invoice’ notifications.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- FREE extension updates for 6 months (since the date of purchase)
- FREE email support
Magento2 Pre-Order / Backorder
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.1.2 (October 14, 2016)
- The extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.2
- Fixed the issue with missing items in a shipment form
- Fixed the issue with incorrect order status changing
- Version: 1.1.1(September 16, 2016)
- Extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.1
- Fixed the issue with Subscribe button replaced with Add to Cart
- Version: 1.1.0 (August 15, 2016)
- The extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.0
- Version: 1.0.0 (March 25, 2016)
- Initial release