Gift Card extension for Magento
- Generating gift cards of 3 types
Easily create email, print & offline gift cards.
- 3 flexible pricing schemes to choose from
Let customers select fixed price/predefined prices/price range options.
- Gift cards import/export functionality
Distribute/move/transfer gift cards data in a mouse click.
- Gift codes mass- & pre-generation
Run advanced marketing campaigns,generate as many gift codes as required.
- Advanced gift cards setup & management
Enable expiration period, refund orders withgift certificates, create Store-View specific codes, etc.
Magnify your loyalty program by introducing advanced gift card options. Let your customers conveniently buy, share and redeem gift card products whenever they want it.With this gifting extension for Magento you can also easily create and manage gift certificates, pre-generated gift codes for your campaigns, apply flexibly gift card pricing schemes, and more.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Gift Card for?
Gift Card Product Types
This handy Gift Card Extension lets you create both physical and virtual gift card products of 3 different types:
- an email gift card
- a physical offline gift card
- a print gift card
Gift Card Values & Pricing Schemes
The extension lets your customers choose from 3 types of pricing schemes for your gift cards and certificates:
- a fixed price with the value that can’t be modified
- a list of predefined prices organized in a drop-down menu
- a price range where a certain gift card amount is set by a customer
NEW What is more, your customers can spend a gift card amount fully or partially and use one gift certificate multiple times.
Full Extension Back-End Control
The Gift Card extension for Magento allows you to take gift products in your online store under full control:
- Create and modify gift codes
- Define gift card value, edit balance and set currency
- Set gift card status
- Enable expiration period
- Add different gift cards for different store views
- NEW Export gift codes to a CSV file when generating them in bulk
Moreover, with this extension you can:
- Manually apply gift cards for newly placed orders in the Admin panel
- NEW Manage all the existing gift cards
- NEW Completely refund orders that were paid with gift certificates
- NEW Get detailed statistics in the Gift Cards Log
- NEW Take full backend control
Mass-Creating Gift Card Codes
The extension allows you to generate multiple gift codes in a mouse click. All the codes created in bulk can be stored into a CSV file and then utilized for marketing and promotion purposes.
Pre-Generated Gift Codes Option
This unique feature enables you to pre-generate any number of gift codes. You simply create the needed amount of codes and then sell them whenever and wherever you want.
Pre-generated codes can be used for promotional newsletters, marketing campaigns and other sales-increasing activities.
Moreover, you get a full control over the pre-generated gift cards. You can manage them and monitor their availability.
Redeeming Gift Card Codes
The Gift Cards extension for Magento makes the process of gift card application easy and smooth.
Card recipient can redeem gift codes in a special block that is located in the shopping cart or at the checkout page.
Gift Cards Export & Import
The extension provides you with all-inclusive toolkit to import and export gift codes. No matter, whether you need to distribute or transfer gift cards data, the Gift Cards extension can do this in a click.
You can store a list of previously generated codes into a CSV file to easily transfer them.
Moreover, the extension enables you to smoothly import gift card data from another Magento store.
Gift cards export can be processed into CSV or XML files with the ability to modify the date, card type and status.
- NEW API gift cards management: create, modify, delete and overview gift cards outside the admin panel
- Registered customers and guests have the ability to redeem gift cards
- Refund orders redeemed with gift cards
- Customer’s personal gift messages for all types of gift cards
- The ability to define a gift card image
- Modify shipping fees for gift cards that are send by post
*Developed in cooperation with WebTex Software, a MageWorx company.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 56 item(s)
Excellent expansion to attract new customers.Excellent expansion to attract new customers. Easy to configure and works great.
Support is greatVery helpful staff, always fixes every problem, months, even years later.
Wonderfull Support Life timeI bought a extension 2 years ago, and I had a problem, and MageWorx team fix the problem complete free. MageWorx team are very professional, quick and committed to their customers.
The extension is wonderful with a lot of features and Support is real Life time.
Very Responsive SupportI ran into a conflict between this extension and another from a different developer. Eugene at mageworx quickly found the problem and came up with a solution. I would definitely recommend mageworx to anyone in need of extensions for Magento.
The Best supportI bought some extensions in Mageworx for different projects, and always help me a lot to fix any issue. Also they are very quick to reply and professional.
If you plan to buy an extension, look first at Mageworx.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 4.4.2 (April 3, 2019)
- Improves the export functionality to make it compatible with the import gift card codes in Magento 2
- Bug fixes
- Version: 4.3.0 (February 18, 2016)
- Adds the gift cards log (all the actions with the gift cards are logged so admin can track all the changes)
- Improves gift cards behavior in case of refunds
- Minor user experience improvements in the back-end
- Version: 4.2.0 (February 8, 2016)
- Improves the user experience using partial values of gift cards during the checkout
- Forbids to use gift cards to purchase gift cards
- Minor bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >