Abandoned Cart Recovery extension for Magento
- Running effective remarketing campaigns
Use abandoned cart rules to schedule and send reengaging emails.
- Advanced retargeting emails management
Manually adjust email alerts, track date & time, customer’s details, abandoned products, etc.
- Tracking remarketing campaigns efficiency
Overview general cart metrics in the dashboard.
Convert abandoned carts to sales and recoup the lost revenue. Increase cash flow by following up on customers via automated reminders and sweet discounts. Advanced analytics included.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
What is Abandoned Cart Recovery for?
Shape Efficient Remarketing Email Strategy
Craft an effective re-engaging email message:
- a wide spectrum of abandoned cart alert rules
- rules for specific websites and customer groups
- customizable email templates
- the ability to use product and cart attributes in a template
Choose the best time to send out emails.
Abandoned cart reminder extension lets you:
- specify the delay (in minutes) after which a cart is considered to be abandoned
- set a delay (in hours) after which an email should be sent
Make abandoned cart reminders more appealing to customers.
Add some sort of incentive into your message. Attach a discount coupon, a gift code into any of your remarketing emails.
Manage Remarketing Email Campaigns in One Place
Monitor all the scheduled emails reminders.
- checkup all the details about each alert (e.g. date and time when a cart was abandoned, customer's details, products that were abandoned, etc.)
- manually adjust pending alerts (edit or remove them) and add new ones if necessary.
Track the details about every sent email:
- the time when a cart was abandoned and email was sent
- the time when a cart was recovered
- the cart total
- customer’s information
- order ID (if the cart was recovered)
- the status of all sent alerts and a cart status.
Track Effectiveness of Your Remarketing Campaign
With Abandoned Cart Recovery extension you can see how efficient your emails work. This will let you figure out whether you are moving in the right direction and help you bring invaluable improvements to your remarketing efforts.
The admin’s dashboard lets you overview general cart metrics for the entire Magento store and check the same data for each customer.
The module generates advanced analytics reports by:
Per each customer group this Magento extension tracks the numbers of started and abandoned carts and calculates the abandoned revenue and the abandoned rate.
For each store view the extension shows the number of started and abandoned carts and calculates the abandoned revenue and rate.
Abandoned Cart Recovery extension lets you see how many carts were abandoned from desktop and mobile devices.
Also, you will be able to figure out what counties and regions the abandoners are coming from.
For each email template this extension shows the numbers of started/abandoned shopping carts and calculates the abandoned revenue and rate.
On top of that, the extension allows you to run A/B tests of the email templates to find what template converts better.
- A/B tests of email templates
- The numbers of started and abandoned shopping carts, the abandoned revenue and the abandonment rate.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Perfet supportMageworx team is always prepared to assist you. Great job.
Perfect extension & supportI am very satisfied with the support and extension
Cool reporting featuresI'm an old customer of magewoirx. I used different modules for recovering abandoned carts. however, I never had a chance to track how they actually work because other modules do not have detailed reports. I decided to switch this this module to know how this system works. The reports helped to correct my templates and sending time to get better results.
Support is great as always.
Amazing tool + stunning supportI purchased this module only for the functionality to get insights about who actually abandon carts in my store. After 2 months of collecting data I was surprised to find out most of abandoned carts were from foreign customers and on the mobile version. As a result we found the issue: it turned out that customers were redirected to wrong stores + the cart on the mobile version was broken.
Thank you guys! really helpful extension!
Nice recovery toolI used 5 different tools from different developers to recover abanonded carts. However, none of them gives real stats how the reminders work. I love the reports from mageworx. The extension started working right after the installation and the abandonment rate decreased by 2%.
P.S. My Magento version 220.127.116.11.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.0 (January 22, 2016)
- Stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.1.1 (January 22, 2016)
- Fixes a problem with saving alert rules for a single store setup
- Version: 1.1.0 (November 09, 2015)
- Adds the SUPEE-6788 compatibility
- Adds the ability to auto-login customers following the links from reminder emails
- Moves the code to the community pool
- Fixes the memory issue on the dashboard
- Fixes the issue of incorrect records counter in the pending alerts and alerts log
- Fixes the issue with emails sending if a store has only one store view
- Fixes the issue with displaying discounts without coupons when creating/editing abandoned rules
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >