Shipping Suite extension for Magento
- Creating unlimited shipping zones
Assign shipping zones to categories, products and shipping methods.
- Flexible shipping rules & restrictions
Create rules for different store views, restrict methods usage, set rules priority, etc.
- Auto-detection of customers’ location
Know where your buyers come from using MaxMind technology.
When optimized for shipping with MageWorx’s Shipping Suite, Magento becomes a powerful tool for getting more customers and conquering new profitable markets.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Shipping Suite for?
Shipping Zones Management
Manage Products, Categories and Shipping Methods according to a Customer’s Location.
- Specify shipping zones for certain countries/regions,
- Assign any products, categories and shipping methods to the specified delivery zones,
- Automatically detect a customer’s shipping location,
- Let your customers manually choose their shipping location,
- Display a ‘Ship to’ message on a product page.
Once a visitor’s location is determined, all categories, products and shipping zones get filtered automatically.
GEO IP Detection
Automatically detect a customer’s location using the advanced MaxMind technology.
- Determine a shipping location based on a customer’s IP address,
- Use the ‘City’ database to determine regions and cities,
- Update a location database in the back-end,
- Automatically switch between different shipping zones.
Shipping Rules & Restrictions
Set rules and restrictions with the consideration of any available attribute for ‘product’, ‘address’ and ‘cart’.
- Allow/forbid using custom shipping methods based on specific conditions (or their combinations),
- Specify the priority of shipping rules,
- Create various rules for each store view/customer group,
- Restrict the usage of any shipping method within your store,
- Сreate shipping rules and define how long they should be available using the "Shipping Date" condition.
Custom Shipping Rates
Overwrite and re-calculate shipping rates set by shipping providers. Replace the shipping cost of any shipping method that UPS, DHL, FedEx (or any other providers) have.
Set shipping rates using all available attributes for:
- Address (City, Country, Company, Fax, First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, State, Street Address, Telephone, VAT Number),
- Products (any product attribute can be used),
- Cart and special attributes (Subtotal, Cart Weight, Customer Group, etc.).
Custom Shipping Method
Shipping Suite allows you to create a new shipping method that can be easily configured by a store admin. It has the same set of features as the standard Magento shipping method.
- Specify name,title and price of the newly created method,
- Set an error message that will be displayed,
- Define countries that shipment is available to.
- Magento ‘Estimate Shipping’ calculator,
- Export all rates to a CSV file or import them to Magento,
- Compatibility with all MageWorx extensions,
- Compatibility with Phoenix VarnishCache extension,
- Developed according to all the Magento code guidelines.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 34 item(s)
Support always solves the issueExtensions are great, also the support solved all of our issues.
Great PluginSolved all of our shipping problems
Good supportWe have some issues initially getting this working as but the mageworx guys helped us get everything working smoothly!
Excellent ExtensionMageworx is without a doubt the best extension developer I've worked with and their suite of tools are outstanding.
When I look for new extensions, I save myself a bit of time and start with Mageworx first.
working since 3 yrs as promised..we installed 3 yrs ago.. last week we upgraded and had a small hiccup (our fault we had not read the installation instructions).. the support solved it within a few hours even though we are way out of the support period! what more could we want? excellent module and support!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.4.2 March 14, 2019)
- Supports new GeoIP database type/APIv2
- Version: 1.4.1 (April 12, 2016)
- Fixes a fatal error on product page in specific cases
- Resolves a problem with css
- Fixes a product & item qty calculations based surcharge actions
- Version: 1.4.0 (February 22, 2016)
- Adds the compatibility with Webshopapps_Matrixrate extension
- Adds the setting to display/hide the "Shipping to" block on the frontend
- Fixes a category filter in a rule conditions for Magento > 1.9.x
- Removes the "Ship to: Worldwide" message from product view page
- Address is not blocked any more if Billing and Shipping addresses are diffferent on the checkout
- If a zone has no products selected it means that the zone is valid for all products.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >