File Downloads & Product Attachments extension for Magento
- Providing detailed data on your offerings
Upload & attach downloadable files of anypopular format.
- Attaching files to any website page
Upload files to single products, specific Store Views,any CMS page, static block, etc.
- Convenient uploaded files management
Group files into categories, edit/delete them,change sorting order and more.
- File download permissions management
Grant/deny access to files for specific customergroups, limit number of downloads.
- Advanced file downloads analytics
Track quantity & frequency of downloaded filesfor each customer, fast and easy.
Enrich your product, category or CMS pages with all popular types of media files: from user guides to video tutorials. Give customers the full information about your products and get an increase in conversion and engagement.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is File Downloads & Product Attachments Extension for?
Attach Files in All Popular Formats
Our Magento File Downloads extension allows you to upload and instantly attach various types of downloadable files.
So you can equip your Magento store pages with the downloadable files in all popular formats: "jpg", "jpeg", "gif", "png", "bmp", "txt", "csv", "htm", "html", "xml", "css", "doc", "docx", "xls", "rtf", "ppt", "pdf", "swf", "flv", "avi", "wmv", "mov", "wav", "mp3", “zip" and whatever format you may choose.
Wide Range of File Upload Options
Attached downloadble file to any page of your Magento store:
- Upload and attach files to either a single Magento product or a selection of products
- Upload files when editing Magento products from the ‘Attachments’ tab
- Upload files for the specific store view(-s)
- Use the Magento Multi-File Upload option and simultaneously attach an unlimited number of files
- Upload files using their URLs (instead of uploading files from your computer)
Import relations product-file in bulk (in a .csv format).
You can upload files to the server manually and import a .csv file (specifying relations between files & products). All the files will be uploaded to the Magento site and assigned to all the chosen products at once.
Upload files directly to your server and import them in the Magento backend. It allows you to upload files of a big size directly to the server.
Attach Files to Any Page of Your Choice
With this Magento file upload extension you can share downloadable files on literally any page of your store.
- Upload files and media content to any Product Page, CMS page or Static block of your Magento store
- Enable file downloads on any Category page
- Show all downloadable files from a Category page
- Display all downloadable files grouped by categories
- Place the Magento file downloads block block anywhere on a product page
- Display video content directly on a product page in a user-friendly pop-up
- Display Magento file downloads in a tab on a product page
- Display the number of uploads / downloads and a file size for each file in the frontend (if necessary)
Keep All Uploaded Files Well-Organized in the Magento Backend
With our Magento file manager extension you can keep all the uploaded files properly structured and well-organized.
- Group all the uploaded files by categories
- Create/ edit/ delete file categories
- Add/ edit/ delete files and assign them to products
- Change the sorting order of your files (group them alphabetically, by the upload date, size, and # of downloads)
- Attach links to downloadable files to the order emails (so customers could download them without the necessity to search your Magento website)
- Specify the position of the downloadable files block on the store frontend
- Show/ hide the # of file downloads to your customers
Manage File Permissions for Downloads
Our Magento File Upload extension lets you grant or deny access to files for different categories of site visitors. With the extension you can:
- Change Magento file download permissions for all non-registered visitors (per file or globally), thus motivating them to sign up
- Grant access to file downloads for specified customer group(-s) only
- Limit the total number of downloads
Track Magento File Downloads Stats
Use the Downloads Counter to check how many times each file was downloaded by your site visitors.
File Downloads report is generated for each customer and can be found in the Customer section in the Magento site admin panel.
- SEO value - Google indexes your files and drives extra traffic to them
- Alt tag of downloadable files is filled with file name
- Add downloadable files to 'New Order' emails (it's possible to decide what file should be added to emails)
- The ability to limit the total number of Magento file downloads
- Show a user-friendly notice when a file size exceeds the maximum allowed size on the server (if the allowed file size on your server is less then the file size you are trying to upload, you will see a notification telling which setting should be changed)
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 70 item(s)
Good Extension - Could be improvedIt is a good extension, but receives a small number of updates/improvements. Some issues are not sorted out as quickly as expected.
Support is competent and helped install the extension and adapt it to my theme.
Brilliant SupportNeeded the plugin to be customised slightly for use on my site and the support term were brilliant with giving me the help I needed.
Does all what I needPurchased 2 licenses of the product + installations: one for my main M1 store and the other for my brand-new M2 site. The product itself is great (the M2 version could be a little more extended though), the support is super fast.. But why the installation price differs so much for M1 and M2 versions? All the rest is great!
Good supportWhen an attachment opened in a new tab, it was displaying Magento's default favicon instead of our store's. Developer was able to help resolve this issue quickly.
Great support!When I first bought this extension it didn't work in my environment. Mageworx did a great and quick job on fixing this for me!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.9.0 (August 22, 2018)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.8.5 (January 15, 2018)
- Adds the support for PHP 7.2
- Version: 1.8.4 (August 1, 2018)
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >