Loyalty Reward Points extension for Magento
- Incentivize customers with reward points
Let customers buy, earn & redeem points; createrules conditions for completing specific actions.
- Informing customers about balance changes
Send out personalized email notifications, assignemail templates for specific rules/actions.
- Multi-currency setup support
Specify reward points exchange rate, convert pointswith consideration of your currencies rates.
- Creating sense of urgency for assigned points
Set expiration period (in days) for all/individualcustomers.
- Advanced reward points management & reports
Automatically refill balance & recharge codes, easily track usage & effectiveness of assigned reward points, etc.
Engage and reward repeat customers to enhance brand experience and generate a bigger amount of sales.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Loyalty Reward Points for?
Reward Most Loyal Customers
Loyalty Reward Points Magento extension lets you provide reward points for both new and regular shoppers with internal store credits (reward points) that can be used for purchasing anything in your store.
With this Magento extension you can easily add an Internal Credit payment method, effectively manage your customers’ credit funds, reward customers for special actions, set an expiration period for credits and track all credit activity with one report.
Create Unique Loyalty System in Magento Store
Fully automate the process of store credits addition via rewarding various types of customer actions.
- Give Reward points for new customers with 'welcoming' store credits,
- Congratulate customers on special occasions (like birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.) and present them reward points as a gift,
- Give credits when customers purchase more than a certain amount,
- Provide Reward points to customers for purchasing only specific products,
- Grant store credits for doing certain actions (e.g. reviewing a product, signing up for a newsletter, etc.).
NEW Also, with the extension you can set flexible credit rules and conditions based on:
- the # of orders the customer places in your store,
- the customer's Order Total.
Plus, with Magento Loyalty Reward Points you can create rules to give a % of an order's total.
NEW On top of that, you can set adding credits either as a one-time action or add them on a regular basis.For example, you can reward customers with 10% from an order's grand total if they purchase for $500+.
Manage Customer Credit Funds
With Loyalty Reward Points extension you can efficiently manage Magento store credits for each customer or customer group:
- Add or deduct internal credit funds right under the Internal Credit tab in the Customer Information section,
- Check Credit Balance activity & actual Customer Balance,
- Grant specific customer groups with the permission to use reward points,
- Manage permissions for your staff (you can forbid specific staff roles to deal with internal store funds),
- Import/Export customers' credits in a .CSV file (using Dataflow Profiles).
Also, you can use customer's external store credits while:
- Creating orders manually in the backend,
- Editing/ invoicing orders,
- Processing refunds (you may return internal store credits instead of real funds).
Magento Email Notifications
NEW Keep your customers informed! Send personalized, custom-tailored emails notifications, based on different customers' actions, such as:
- product reviews,
- newsletter subscription,
- product tagging,
NEW You can assign custom email templates for each rule and different actions.
On top of that, you can notify your customers when their Store Balance gets changed or send out an expiration date notice.
With Loyalty Reward Points Magento extension you can allow your customers to refill loyalty credits on your Magento store using Recharge Codes.
- Simplify the process of gift certificates/debit cards mapping with Recharge Codes generation,
- Track all the Recharge Codes activity (codes usage, expiration dates),
- Import/Export Codes in a .csv file
- UNIQUE Generate Recharge Codes using Magento SOAP API.
Magento Store Credits as Payment Method
Add an Internal Credit payment method to let customers pay for any products/services using the Credit Balance funds. With the extension customers can:
- Use store points to partially pay for the order,
- Define the amount of loyalty points to spend,
- Specify the number of store credits to spend even if the Credit Balance covers the whole order total,
- Apply credits to Subtotal/ Shipping & Handling and Tax,
- Use Multiple Address Checkout.
Partial payment will be automatically activated at the checkout when a customer doesn't have enough credits.
Sharing/ Selling Reward Points
Let customers share/ sell the earned reward points. This can bring you a bigger amount of active shoppers and increase the loyalty rate of your Magento store.
Customers can create credit codes for specific values of internal reward points and see when these codes are activated. The codes can be sent to anyone and used on your site at any moment later.
Store Credits Expiration Date
With the new Magento Loyalty Reward Points you can define when your store points get expired.
- Define the default expiration period (in days),
- NEW Set the credits expiration date for all customers at once and each customer individually,
- Define a period in days when customers get a credits expiration notification.
On top of that, you can update or keep unchanged the current customers' balances if the default expiration setting is changed.
Exchange Rate for Internal Credits
With Magento Loyalty Reward Points you can:
- Specify the exchange rate of 1 point to 1 unit of your store base currency.
- Take advantage of multi-currency set-up support. In case you have more than 1 currency allowed, the resulting sum will be converted with the consideration of your currencies rates
Store Credit Reports
Loyalty Reward Points reports every action a customer/ store staff / the system (if you created credit rules) takes with the internal reward points. With our Magento loyalty rewards points extension you can learn:
- the precise amount of store credits every customer spends on purchasing with you,
- the total amount of all store credits in the system,
- the number of customers who have active store credits,
- the ratio of customers who use internal store credits to those who don't,
- the stats on who, when and how updates store credits in your store.
This Magento extension reports on any modification made to customer’s Credit Balance: you can see who modifies balances, how much internal credit funds were added or deducted, etc.
- NEW The ability to sync store balances and internal credits (Magento EE only)
- Support of Paypal Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro, Express Checkout,
- Support of the checkout with multiple addresses (refers to multi-shipping checkout).
- SagePay payment method
- Webtex Gift Card
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 55 item(s)
Very good extensionDoes what it says in the description and works well
The best way to stimulate customers with rewards.This is a great extension for interacting with customers. The best way to stimulate customers with rewards.
Great Tool!Fantastic extension and so easy to set-up. I can't wait to see what happens with my loyalty program in place.
5 starsA great extension to our website to create incentives for repeat and long term loyal customers. Covers multiple aspects of customers loyalty program and is easy in use. Definitely recommend this company!!!
Nice extension to add for a loyalty campaign.Frankly, giving reward points to customers doesn't work anymore. Who cares if they have a couple of store credits on their account?
But if you change the way you present customers with internal credits, it can make wonders, and supercharge your loyalty program. This is what I did with thiss software.
The extension helped me diversity the ways I reward my customers; also, I created tons of conditions for adding store credits and split anded different customers groups. All that helped me finally get reward points work for my store - the conversion rate on the whole increased by 0,7%, which is awesome for my niche. And last but not least - the spport is super quick and really helpful!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.9.5 (October 17, 2018)
- Fixes an issue with customer data export
- Version: 2.9.3 (April 28, 2016)
- Fixes a problem with wrong order status after creating a credit memo
- Fixes a bug with a blank comment in the admin area
- Fixes a bug with sending email notifications
- Version: 2.9.2 (April 5, 2016)
- Fixes a total calculation on the checkout Payment step on the RWD theme
- Fixes a problem with credit statistics calculation
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >