SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento
- SEO meta-templates for multiple store pages
Use 20 templates to optimize metadata optimization on product, category, layered navigation or blog pages.
- Solving duplicate content issues
Easily set canonical tags all types of pages.
- Rich snippets in search results & social media
Add markup tags to tell search engines what your pages are about.
- SEO redirects to lead shoppers to right page
Create 301/302 and custom redirects to/from any product/category/CMS page/custom URL.
- Access to complete set of SEO tools
Manage all critical SEO activities, such as category SEOGrid, breadcrumbs, redirects, cross-linking, SEO forLayered navigation pages, etc.
All-in-one Magento SEO Extension that reduces search optimization workload and dramatically improves online visibility of a Magento-based store.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
What is SEO Suite Ultimate for?
Advanced SEO Templates for Product & Category Pages
Ease the pain of adding/ editing/ managing Meta Data for multiple store pages.
Automatically add UNIQUE Meta Tags for Product, Category, Layered Navigation or Blog pages.
Product Templates will help you automatically optimize an unlimited number of product meta titles, meta descriptions, URL keys, short and long descriptions, meta keywords, alt tags of product images and product SEO name (H1) tags. All you need is a list of your product attributes.
SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension lets you assign Product Templates by:
- all products
- individual products you manually select
- specific product attribute sets
Product Templates can be created for different Store Views (different languages), with local Store View templates in a higher priority. This type of templates can be applied to all products that match their conditions OR to products with empty fields only. Also, the 'bulk-apply' option lets you apply multiple templates all at once.
Category Templates will help you automatically optimize an unlimited number of category meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords and full category descriptions.SEO Suite Ultimate Category Templates can be assigned by:
- all categories
- the chosen category tree
- specific categories of your choice
Category templates can be created for different Store Views (with local Store View templates in a higher priority). This type of templates can be applied to all categories that match their conditions OR to products with empty fields only. Also, the 'bulk-apply' option lets you apply multiple category templates all at once.
NEW Dynamic variables for category SEO meta templates.
NEW Variables to add any number of parent categories to a Category Template.
NEW & UNIQUE
Templates for pages filtered by Layered Navigation can be used to optimize page meta title, meta description, meta keywords and full description.
Templates can be created for any available LN attribute (e.g. color, size, shape, brand, gender, etc.) and assigned to different Store Views.
SEO meta templates for LN pages can be assigned by all categories or a chosen category tree.
NEW & UNIQUE
Additionally, you can specify meta data for LN pages filtered by certain attributes.
With the extension you can select any available LN attribute and manually enter a meta title, meta description, meta keywords and a full description that will be used on a page, filtered by it.
Plus, you can specify a position of an attribute in the layered navigation block and tweak some other important settings.
With SEO Suite Ultimate you can make a template for aheadWorks blog post titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords.
Apply any template to all blog posts, a selection of articles or an individual blog post.
Specify the values the template will be apply to + schedule the template auto-applies.
With our Magento SEO extension you can:
- Limit the length of template meta title and meta description
- Specify the number of items for one-time processing during the process of template application (it will allow you generate templates on any server configuration)
- Apply templates using Magento Сron. With this features you can automatically apply templates to new products and categories
- Be immediately notified about any errors that occur during the process of auto-applying a template.
- Automatically randomize synonymous attributes for any meta template. E.g. Purchase
- Create templates directly from the Reports page for ANY selected items.
Additionally, you will be able test your templates before applying them to live products. And finally, the system won't let you create different templates for the same products.
Category Page Optimization
Craft SEO-friendly Category pages
- NEW & UNIQUE Convenient Category SEO Grid - from here, you can mass-apply actions to a selection of categories.
- Add 'Page number' to meta title and meta description tags on any paginated pages
- Create a pager URL format for paginated pages
- Indicate the relationship between component URLs in a paginated series via Rel=next/prev implementation
- Add/remove the pager from the canonical tag on category pages
- Take advantage of the correct 'View=all' page support
- Optimize sub-category URLs by removing parent categories
- Add/remove the ‘?limit=all’ parameter from the canonical tag on the category pages
SEO for Product Reviews Pages
MageWorx Magento SEO plugin creates SEO-friendly product reviews pages.
- Create SEO friendly URLs for product review pages (http://example.com/product/reviews)
- Set the canonical tag on product reviews to point either to a reviews page or to a product page
- Add the 'Review for' message at the beginning of a reviews page meta title or/and meta description
Improved Layered Navigation
Equip layered navigation pages with SEO and user-friendly URLs, dynamic titles and meta descriptions
- Dynamically generate meta title and meta description that are based on different product attributes (e.g. name, price, color, brand, manufacturer) and adjust them manually whenever needed
- Take a full control of the canonical tag on layered navigation pages (point it either to the filtered page or to the current category page; set it separately for each attribute)
- Disable the canonical tag for LN pages
- Add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW tags to any layered navigation page
- NEW & UNIQUE Set a custom meta robots tag for any attribute or attributes combinations in the layered navigation.
- specify the number of applied filters in the layered navigation
Setting Correct Indexation Instructions for Search Engines
With SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension you can set indexation rules for search engines. Also, you can restrict their crawlers from accessing unimportant/private pages of your Magento store.
This Magento SEO extension is fitted with a Robots.txt editor feature, so you can edit this type of files directly from the backend.
Also, with SEO Suite Ultimate you can add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW Robots Meta Headers to any page.
Dealing with Duplicate Content Issues
This Magento SEO extension lets you tackle duplicate content issues. So you can enhance the SEO potential of your E-store and attain maximum traffic without blocking different page URLs.
- Add fine-tuned canonical meta tags
- Resolve duplicate content issue between several domains (via using a cross-domain canonical meta tag)
- Set the canonical tag for the associated products to be pointed to the parent products
- Define the single canonical URL for products in multiple categories
- Use the root, shortest or longest category path for product canonical URL
- Choose a canonical tag for a single product or use a custom canonical tag
- NEW Black/white lists for Canonical URL parameters
Hreflang Tag Support
If you are running a multi-lingual, multi-regional site, this feature can be of great help to you.
SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension lets you quickly implement the hreflang tag for any language and regional URLs. With the module you can:
- set Alternate URLs Scope (this type of URLs can work within one website, as well as between websites)
- use the hreflang for category/ product/ CMS pages
- use the language code from the default locale or set it manually for each locale
- use a country code from the default country or choose it manually for each store view
- use mapping functionality for CMS pages to set hreflang tags the right way
- preview the hreflang setup to check errors
- correctly parse XML sitemaps with Alternate URLs in any browser
This Magento SEO extension lets you automatically link any keywords/ keyword phrases to any site pages or external sources.
- automatically add links for ANY keyword/ keyword phrase in ANY language
- specify a product / category ID to link the keyword to
- specify a custom URL for a keyword to link to
- specify a link title and alt tags
- define the way a link will be opened (in the same or a new window)
- set the keyword replacement priority,
- define the maximum number of replacements for a keyword per page and a total number of replacements for all keywords for a page
- define destination pages (product, category, CMS or AW Blog post pages) - these are the pages where the replacement will be made
Magento Rich Snippets
Add markup tags to help search engines better understand what your site pages are about. Thus, for each page they'll deliver more informative results that will have a preview image, product rating, price, availability, and dozens of other important details, such as:
- Product category
- Payment and Delivery methods
- Weight/ Dimensions
- and more
Also, the extension will help you optimize markup data for category and CMS pages.
Also, with the extension you can help search engines to add:
- a Sitelinks Search Box
- Magento breadcrumbs markup tags
- Website Info
- Seller info
- Events markup tags
What is more, the extension supports Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards.
You can load a website image for your Homepage and add the OpenGraph for Category pages.
By creating 301/ 302 redirects for deleted products/categories, you can make sure that the search engines and users will always land on the right page.
With the extension you can:
- Set 301 ‘moved permanently’/ 302 ‘moved temporary’ redirects for any deleted product or category,
- Define the default product/ priority category for all redirected pages,
- Specify the time period to keep redirects on your site.
NEW Also, with the extension you can create Custom Redirects to/from any product, category, CMS page or custom URL.
On top of that, you can mass-enable/disable any redirects, check redirects stats (# of hits) and more.
Make the default Magento breadcrumbs more informative and search engine friendly.
With the extension you can:
- select an advanced breadcrumbs type (with shortest or longest path)
- define breadcrumbs block name
- set up priority for categories used in breadcrumbs
- and more
HTML & XML Sitemaps
HTML Sitemap in SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension
HTML sitemap lets you outline the complete structure of your Magento store, which helps your visitors easily navigate through it.
- List all your store links in one place in a hierarchical structure
- Effortlessly edit your sitemap: add additional links (footer and custom links), hide categories/products or CMS pages, avoid displaying specific pages (e.g. ‘Enable cookies’ or ‘404’ pages)
- Exclude out of stock products from your sitemap
- Specify meta tags for your sitemap page
XML Sitemap in our Magento SEO extension
The SEO plugin generates a fully Google compliant XML sitemap that provides the search engine with the detailed crawling roadmap.
The XML file is easily customizable: you can add product images, product tags and custom links, exclude specific products, categories and CMS-pages, set frequency and priority for any tag or additional links and even hide out of stock products.
The XML Sitemap the Magento SEO extension generates is 100% error free. SEO Suite Ultimate runs a sitemap validity check, so that no broken file ever replaces the correct one while indexing.
Fully compatible with AW Blog, FishPig Blog, FishPig Attributes Splash Pages modules.
SEO Suite Ultimate extension generates comprehensive onpage SEO reports that let you detect and cure: pages with long meta title and meta description tags, pages that have duplicate meta title and meta description tags, pages with empty meta tags, and more. Available for products, categories and CMS pages.
NEW Also, right from this grid, you can select products with duplicated or missing data, and fix them on the fly by creating new templates with unique SEO values.
SEO Suite Ultimate Also Includes:
- Hreflang support for languages and regional URLs
- Price attribute shows the price range for bundle, configurable and grouped products when used in the templates
- The ability to use prefix and suffix for attributes in the templates. E.g. if an attribute value is available, it will be prepended with prefix and appended with suffix, either prefix or suffix can be used alone
- The ability to enable/disable Open Graph right from the backend
- Search engine and user friendly RSS Feed URLs
- Enables title attribute for Category Menu links
- Ability to define a default meta robots tag for Https pages
- Fooman Speedster Magento extension
- Amasty Improved Navigation Magento extension
- Amasty Prevnext extension
- GT Speed Magento module
- AW Blog Magento module
- FishPig Magento module
- FishPig Attributes Splash Pages Magento module
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 238 item(s)
workes as describedbeen using it since 2011,very reliable!
Best seo extensionMany features. Woks fine with other extensions. Great work.
More than expectedfully loaded with all seo features. working fine all.
Really a must have extension for all Magento 1.I have used it in magento 1 and now in magento 2. No compatibility problem and no errors. Totally recommendable.
easy to useThis extension is very good and easy to use, you can use the reports to improve SEO and extension do some job automatically.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 9.5.5 (November 12, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 9.5.4 (October 31, 2019)
- Fix for Markup (added priceValidUntil, url, brand, global identifier, etc to product listing markup on category page)
- Version: 9.5.3 (March 14, 2019)
- Supports new recommendations for Rich Snippets and OG
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >