Easily create and manage an unlimited number of additional services (fees)
Add any number of optional services and/or services combined in groups. For each fee you can upload its own logo, change the logo's size and specify the default value (the value can be pre-selected in the frontend). Additional fees are displayed in a separate row or within the standard 'Shipping & Handling' section.
Besides, with Multi Fees Magento extension you can:
- Apply a pre-configured static block to the description of any extra fee
- Specify a sorting order for every Magento additional fee
- Translate an extra fee name and description for each store view
- Enable fields for messages and dates in the frontend (thus customers will be able to leave comments and select the desired date)
- Create extra fees dependent on the product quantity added to the shopping cart (deposit fees / Pfand extension). For example, if a customer adds 2 products, 2 fees will be added.
Set an input type position & defining a price type
Multi Fees Magento extension lets you set handling fees for each store view.
Also, you can display extra fees in one of the 4 input type positions: a drop-down, a checkbox, a radio button and a notice. The last type shows just a message with the set fee and is applied at the checkout only.
What is more, an extra fee can be either a flat rate or a percent. You can apply a percentage fee to order subtotal/ subtotal + tax or subtotal + tax + shipping.
Set flexible conditions for Magento extra fees
Create extra fees based on various conditions: product attribute, cart attribute, product type and dozens more. Thus, you can charge extra for some specific products or groups of products added to the shopping cart.
For example, you can set an additional 10% tax for all products from a certain category ('Bags' or 'Shoes', for instance) or offer a rush delivery service for all orders that are over $1500.
The extension allows you to set up conditions based on:
- Any product attribute and product type
- Cart attribute (such as total quantity, subtotal, total weight, etc.)
- Cart item attributes (row total in the cart, total quantity in the cart, price in the cart, etc.)
Also, you can set up combinations of conditions and create fees for different customer groups (such fees will be visible for customers from the specific group only).
Placement of a Magento Additional Fees Block
Extra fees can be displayed in a separate block on the cart page. They are added without rewrites to avoid possible conflicts with the custom themes/ templates.
You can display the cart fees block in one of the 6 predefined positions: above/ below coupon, above/below cross-sells and above/below estimate shipping. In addition, you can insert the extra fees block at a custom position using the special code snippet (available in the backend).
The fees are being added or removed using the AJAX technology that lets you avoid page reloads.
Handling Fees & Payment Method Dependency
With Multi Fees Magento extension transaction fees can be automatically added when a certain payment method is selected. Say, when a customer chooses PayPal, you can surcharge a 3% extra. This way, you will be able to make up for any transaction fees deducted from your account.
With our Magento extension you can:
- Create and assign transaction fees to any active payment method
- Set up whether payment fees will be required or optional
- Hide payment fees (thus fees will be visible at the Order Review step only, and will not be shown at the Payment Method step)
- Use a multi-address checkout
Setting Magento Additional Fees for any chosen Shipping Method
With Multi Fees Magento extension you can create and assign shipping fees to each active shipping method. The fees will be automatically added when a customer selects a specific shipping method during the checkout (the fees can be optional or required). You can create extra fees for specific shipping country and state.
For example, you can offer Rush Delivery when the specific shipping method is chosen.
What is more, shipping fees can be hidden (they will be displayed only at the Order Review step and hidden at the Shipping Method step).
- Compatibility with all MageWorx extensions
- 30 days money back
- Free LIFETIME support
- Free LIFETIME bug fixes and updates
- 100% Open Source
Magento Multi Fees extension
Real money back guarantee.
One of the best extension for managing fees
I highly recommend this extension
What an extension!
Tahnk you! I will definitely buy more from these guys.
Good Support for this extension
Applause for the effective support!
Then we introduced some modifications to that store, and additionally installed a load of other extensions extensions. This affected the work of the module and triggered some glitches on our store.
Luckily, after contacting the Mageworx support team, ALL the issues were fixed in less than 24 hours..
Module is great. Support is superb!
Mageworx installed the module (before purchase) in our test environment so we could have a look. We had a few issues regarding responsiveness.
They did a great job supporting us all the way so we were confident enough to make the purchase and have this module installed in our live environment.
It works great!
Then we would like to have a question mark implemented in our checkout so customers could see why the additional fee is being charged. Mageworx implemented this feature for free and made it responsive aswell. So now, we have a perfect solution for desktop and mobile users.
Very impressed with the support.
One downside is that they only have email support and no phone. This will slow down the communication and the overall implementation time.
Good but can be better!
Works like a charm
Let's wait. For now, it's a big "recommendation" from me.
Simple solution for adding fees
Recommend these guys to everyone.
Perfect one for my web store. Thanks!
Fully recommend this product for any marketplace owner!
Am a happy customer!
The only feature I request the MageWorx team to add is the ability to associate the fees to the product in cart so they could be shown on cart not just on total.
Apart from that, it's a brilliant solution! Keep it up!
Serious Shortcomings - Unusable without further development
1. In the order calculations, the Fees are placed below the Grant Total (i.e. they are not included in the Grant Total). This is, of course, wrong (there's a reason it's called Grand Total), and very unprofessional.
2. They seem to have completely ignored how the fees are processed with a credit memo. You have no control over whether or not the fees be refunded or not.
Great extension , Great Support
Best Module for Multi Fee
One of top 5 extensions you can have!
Very Good and Funcional Extension!
The support they provide is fast, accurate and very professional. I RECOMMEND!
Great product, great support
I had a bug in the basket because of a template I'm using. The support was excellent. Very fast and very good!
I tried to set up PayPal fees but first it didn't calculate the fees to the whole basket (incl. shipping) but the guys from the support changed it for our needs. Thanks! I can only recommend the extension.
fantastic service provided
this extension is exactly doing that for what i bought it. so now 8 months later i contacted the support again, cause i made some modifications and added a load of extensions, and by that time, something affected the MultiFees extension. Not seriously, only in an optical way.
after contacting mageworx, inbetween 24 hours they fixed this problem for me!
Good support with MultiFees extension
Saves a lot of time
And with the excellent installation service it's no effort what so ever!
Not only that, but we had some specific functional requirements and they helped out.
Great team, great extension, great support!
Top Notch Extension & Support
However it did not work out of the box because we have a highly customized Magento skin.
We submitted a support request and within one hour MageWorx was busy integrating the extension within our shop.
On top of that, after integration design & layout was messed up, they even fixed this.
So in short, great extension and top notch support!
Decent Extension, Exceptional Support
Mageworx responded very quickly to our request for assistance and resolved the issue the same day. Nice work and thanks!
and then it worked for us. Thanks!
Very Good Extension and the Best Support !
Big up for the MageWorx-Support!
- No options to add fees by admin in order creation.
- To complex magento's version dependents. I think 2 .zip files will be much easier to understand logic.
+ Events model
+ To write my own will take 5 days about. Free 3 days :)
Keep up the good work
I have some problem in PDF invoice v184.108.40.206.
In PDF invoice i can see label as well price of Additional fees.
But i want to display name of items taken and also want to display
customer comments in INVOICE PDF.
Any idea how to do it.?
Unparalleled Tech Support
Great Suport of the MageWorx team!
Great Extension and Great Support
I have a very happy client and a great working extension. Thank you so much!
This extension is what I need, and works excelent.
Thank you !
Best Fee / Giftwrap extension. Flexible and supports an image for each option.
Only thing missing is the extra fee is not on the packing slip and on the invoice it says: 'extra fee' but it doesnt say wich one.
Great Job, Great Support .... What else ?
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.7.0 (August 30, 2015)
- Ability to choose shipping and billing details (country, state, region, postcode) for shipping / payment fees
- Move module to community code pool
- The issue with the calculation of subtotal/discount price with/without tax
- Custom Message was not saved for Fee Option 'Notice' with only one option value
- Version: 2.6.0 (May 25, 2015)
- Ability to choose shipping country and state for shipping fees
- Minor issue with the price type when adding a new fee
- Version: 2.5.9 (September 19, 2014)
- Rounding functionality for fee's prices
- Version: 2.5.8 (March 19, 2014)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.7 (02/21/2014)
- Expand/Collapse options are added for the fees list when creating or editing orders in the back-end.
- Version: 2.5.6 (02/21/2014)
- Compatibility improvements for Webshopapps_Matrixrate extension
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.5 (02/10/2014)
- Additional fees setting is added to System->Config->Sales->Sales->Checkout Totals Sort Order
- Version: 2.5.4 (01/16/2014)
- Tax display improvement
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.2
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Version: 2.5.1
- Improved behavior with tinybrick_orderedit extension
- Improved compatibility with Customer Credit extension
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.0
- New Input Type: Notice was added
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.4.4
- Improved support of one-step-checkout extensions.
- Version: 2.4.3
- Issue with shipping methods that has codes with spaces
- Partial support of the firecheckout.
- Version: 2.4.2
- Issue with calculating totals with two different fees is resolved
- Version: 2.4.1
- New feature "Include Fee in Shipping Price" is added
- Support of Twebexperts_Payperrentals extension
- Full support of MageWorx Customer Credit extension
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.3.1
- Full compatibility of Paypal Express
- Percentage fees display how much actually these fees cost (e.g. Shipping Insurance - 5% ($20))
- Fees can be assigned to shipping sub-methods now
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.2.4
- New setting Calculation Settings was added
- Code cleaning
- Version: 2.2.2
- Improved behavior of checkout fees
- Issue with one-time fees for configurable and bundle products is resolved
- Issue with incorrect update of fees' statistics
- Version: 2.2.0
- New hidden fees were added for the checkout
- Version: 2.1.2
- Improved functionality of fees' conditions
- Improved layout of fees
- Issues with Paypal methods are resolved
- Version: 2.1.0
- One-time option for extra fees added
- Major bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.0
- Ability to assign fees to customer groups
- Ability to create extra fees for each store view
- Ability to assign tax classes to extra fees
- Ability to display fees including and excluding taxes
- Add, update and remove fees using AJAX
- Ability to create extra fees based on different conditions
- Major bug fixes
- Version: 1.1.6
- Paypal issue on Magento 1.5.1
- Version: 1.1.5
- Ability to create fees for particular product types
- Ability to create fees for particular products
- Magento 1.4.1.x compatibility issues
- Tax calculations
- Issue with qnty update from cart page
- Version: 1.1.3
- Compatibility with Magento 1.4.0.x versions
- Paypal issue
- Refund statistic
- Checkout fee calculation
- Extension behavior when there are no fees
- Version: 1.1.1-1.1.2
- Several bug fixes
- Payment fees
- Shipping fees
- Version: 1.1.0
- Added Checkout Fees
- Added tax calculation to fees
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release