With Multi Fees you can easily set a wide range of optional services (fees), such as Gift Wrap, Rush Delivery, Gift Cards, etc., which can be effective means to increase sales, while providing customers with better shopping experience.
Easily manage an unlimited number of additional services
Add any number of optional services and services combined in groups. For each fee you can upload its own logo, change the size of the fee's image and specify a default value (the value will be pre-selected on the front-end). Fees can be displayed in a separate row or within the standard "Shipping & Handling" section.
Besides, with Multi Fees you can:
- Apply pre-configured static block for the fee description
- Specify the sorting order for every extra fee
- Translate a fee name and description for different store views
- Enable fields for messages and dates (thus customers can leave their comments and select a desired date)
- Create fees dependent on the product quantity added to cart (deposit fees / Pfand extension). For example, if a customer adds 2 products, 2 fees will be added
Setting input type position & defining price type
Multi Fees Magento extension lets you create fees for each store view and display them in one of 4 input type positions: drop-down, checkbox, radio button and notice (this type shows only a message with the fee and can be applied only at the checkout, thus radio button, drop-down or checkbox won't be displayed).
What is more, the fee can be either a flat rate or a percent. You can apply a percentage fee to the order subtotal/ subtotal + tax, subtotal + tax + shipping.
Set flexible conditions for extra fees
Create extra fees based on the various conditions: product attribute, cart attribute, product type and a lot more. Thus, you can charge extra for some specific products or groups of products added to cart.
For example, you can set up additional 10% tax for the products from any category (bags or shoes, for instance) or offer a rush delivery for all the orders over $1500.
The extension allows you to set up conditions based on:
- Any product attribute and product types
- Cart attributes such as total items quantity, subtotal, total weight
- Cart item attributes like row total in the cart, total quantity in the cart, price in the cart
Also, you can set up conditions' combinations and create fees for the specific customer groups (such fees are visible for the customers from the specific group only).
Extra Fees Block Placement
Cart fees can be displayed in a separate block on the cart page. They are added without rewrites to avoid possible conflicts with the custom themes/ templates.
You can display the cart fees block in one of six predefined positions: above/ below coupon, above/below cross-sells and above/below estimate shipping. In addition, you can insert the fees at a custom position using a code snippet (available in the back-end).
The fees are being added or removed using AJAX with no page reload.
Setting Extra Fees & Payment Method Dependency
With Multi Fees Magento extension transaction fees can be automatically added when a specific method is being selected. Say, when a customer chooses a PayPal method, you can surcharge 3% extra. This way, you will be able to compensate the transaction fees deducted from your account.
With our Magento extension you can:
- Create and assign transaction fees to any active payment method
- Set up whether payment fees are required or optional
- Hide payment fees (the fees will be visible at the order review step only and will not be shown at the payment method step)
- Support multi-address checkout
Setting Extra Fees for the chosen Shipping Method
With Multi Fees you can create and assign shipping fees to each active shipping method. The fees will be automatically added when a customer selects a specific shipping method dusting the checkout (the fees can be optional or required). For example, you can offer a rush delivery when the specific shipping method is chosen.
What is more, shipping fees can be hidden (such fees are displayed only at the order review step and not at the shipping method step) and support multi-address checkout.
- Compatibility with all MageWorx extensions
- 30 days money back
- Free LIFETIME support
- Free LIFETIME bug fixes and updates
- 100% Open Source
Multi Fees Magento Extension
Applause for the effective support!
Then we introduced some modifications to that store, and additionally installed a load of other extensions extensions. This affected the work of the module and triggered some glitches on our store.
Luckily, after contacting the Mageworx support team, ALL the issues were fixed in less than 24 hours..
Good but can be better!
Works like a charm
Let's wait. For now, it's a big "recommendation" from me.
Simple solution for adding fees
Recommend these guys to everyone.
Perfect one for my web store. Thanks!
Fully recommend this product for any marketplace owner!
Am a happy customer!
The only feature I request the MageWorx team to add is the ability to associate the fees to the product in cart so they could be shown on cart not just on total.
Apart from that, it's a brilliant solution! Keep it up!
Serious Shortcomings - Unusable without further development
1. In the order calculations, the Fees are placed below the Grant Total (i.e. they are not included in the Grant Total). This is, of course, wrong (there's a reason it's called Grand Total), and very unprofessional.
2. They seem to have completely ignored how the fees are processed with a credit memo. You have no control over whether or not the fees be refunded or not.
One of top 5 extensions you can have!
Good support with MultiFees extension
Saves a lot of time
And with the excellent installation service it's no effort what so ever!
Not only that, but we had some specific functional requirements and they helped out.
Great team, great extension, great support!
Top Notch Extension & Support
However it did not work out of the box because we have a highly customized Magento skin.
We submitted a support request and within one hour MageWorx was busy integrating the extension within our shop.
On top of that, after integration design & layout was messed up, they even fixed this.
So in short, great extension and top notch support!
Decent Extension, Exceptional Support
Mageworx responded very quickly to our request for assistance and resolved the issue the same day. Nice work and thanks!
and then it worked for us. Thanks!
Very Good Extension and the Best Support !
Big up for the MageWorx-Support!
- No options to add fees by admin in order creation.
- To complex magento's version dependents. I think 2 .zip files will be much easier to understand logic.
+ Events model
+ To write my own will take 5 days about. Free 3 days :)
Keep up the good work
I have some problem in PDF invoice v184.108.40.206.
In PDF invoice i can see label as well price of Additional fees.
But i want to display name of items taken and also want to display
customer comments in INVOICE PDF.
Any idea how to do it.?
Unparalleled Tech Support
Great Suport of the MageWorx team!
Great Extension and Great Support
I have a very happy client and a great working extension. Thank you so much!
This extension is what I need, and works excelent.
Thank you !
Best Fee / Giftwrap extension. Flexible and supports an image for each option.
Only thing missing is the extra fee is not on the packing slip and on the invoice it says: 'extra fee' but it doesnt say wich one.
Great Job, Great Support .... What else ?
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.5.9 (09/19/2014)
- Rounding functionality for fee's prices
- Version: 2.5.8 (04/09/2014)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.7 (02/21/2014)
- Expand/Collapse options are added for the fees list when creating or editing orders in the back-end.
- Version: 2.5.6 (02/21/2014)
- Compatibility improvements for Webshopapps_Matrixrate extension
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.5 (02/10/2014)
- Additional fees setting is added to System->Config->Sales->Sales->Checkout Totals Sort Order
- Version: 2.5.4 (01/16/2014)
- Tax display improvement
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.2
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Version: 2.5.1
- Improved behavior with tinybrick_orderedit extension
- Improved compatibility with Customer Credit extension
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.5.0
- New Input Type: Notice was added
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.4.4
- Improved support of one-step-checkout extensions.
- Version: 2.4.3
- Issue with shipping methods that has codes with spaces
- Partial support of the firecheckout.
- Version: 2.4.2
- Issue with calculating totals with two different fees is resolved
- Version: 2.4.1
- New feature "Include Fee in Shipping Price" is added
- Support of Twebexperts_Payperrentals extension
- Full support of MageWorx Customer Credit extension
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.3.1
- Full compatibility of Paypal Express
- Percentage fees display how much actually these fees cost (e.g. Shipping Insurance - 5% ($20))
- Fees can be assigned to shipping sub-methods now
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.2.4
- New setting Calculation Settings was added
- Code cleaning
- Version: 2.2.2
- Improved behavior of checkout fees
- Issue with one-time fees for configurable and bundle products is resolved
- Issue with incorrect update of fees' statistics
- Version: 2.2.0
- New hidden fees were added for the checkout
- Version: 2.1.2
- Improved functionality of fees' conditions
- Improved layout of fees
- Issues with Paypal methods are resolved
- Version: 2.1.0
- One-time option for extra fees added
- Major bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.0
- Ability to assign fees to customer groups
- Ability to create extra fees for each store view
- Ability to assign tax classes to extra fees
- Ability to display fees including and excluding taxes
- Add, update and remove fees using AJAX
- Ability to create extra fees based on different conditions
- Major bug fixes
- Version: 1.1.6
- Paypal issue on Magento 1.5.1
- Version: 1.1.5
- Ability to create fees for particular product types
- Ability to create fees for particular products
- Magento 1.4.1.x compatibility issues
- Tax calculations
- Issue with qnty update from cart page
- Version: 1.1.3
- Compatibility with Magento 1.4.0.x versions
- Paypal issue
- Refund statistic
- Checkout fee calculation
- Extension behavior when there are no fees
- Version: 1.1.1-1.1.2
- Several bug fixes
- Payment fees
- Shipping fees
- Version: 1.1.0
- Added Checkout Fees
- Added tax calculation to fees
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release