Never lose time and money maintaining shipping issues. Set flexible rules and restrictions, take full control over delivery rates and easily manage all types of shipping methods.
- Admin Demo: ShippingSuite / ShippingSuite_1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Create flexible shipping rules based on the product, address and cart attributes.
With the extension you can:
- Specify shipping rules priority
- Create separate rules for specific store views/customer groups
- Set the time range and define how long shipping rules should be available
- Assign shipping rules to any day of the week
- Block the usage of any shipping method
- Restrict shipping by any selected attribute
- Apply a rule based on the Order Subtotal with a Discount
For example, you can offer shipping with 10% off during happy hours or allow only specific shipping methods for heavy products.
Moreover, you can use the Stop Further Processing feature which blocks all the rules when the specific rule is triggered.
Shipping Carriers and Methods
Provide your customers with a wide selection of shipping options. Create and configure custom shipping carriers, customize the existing shipping methods or add new ones.
Shipping Suite enables you to:
- Add new shipping carriers
- Add new custom shipping methods
- Use pre-configured shipping methods
- Customize the default shipping methods settings
- Assign custom shipping methods to newly created carriers
- UNIQUE Modify a shipping cost of any existing shipping method: DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc
NEW Add custom shipping rates to your shipping methods. Set flexible pricing rates based on pre-configured conditions. On top of that, you can define the price calcualtion method to overwrite or sum up with the existing shipping cost.
Also, with the extension you can modify and re-calculate shipping costs according to your requirements.
- Overwrite/surcharge/discount a shipping cost, a shipping cost per Qty of Item, a cost per Item or per 1 Unit of Weight
- Configure fixed or percentage surcharges/discounts
- Specify shipping rates both for individual and group products
For example, you can add a 5% surcharge for each individual cart item or offer 50% shipping discount for specific products.
Even more, you can set shipping rates for any product, address (country, city, name, phone, etc) and cart attributes (subtotal, customer group, cart weight, etc).
On top of that, with Shipping Suite for Magento 2 you can:
- Add ‘Subtotal with a Discount’ condition to correctly check the order total before applying a discount
- Apply shipping rules and restrictions to any custom shipping option you’ve created
- Add new shipping methods right from the shipping carrier configuration screen
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- Auto-detecting customers’ shipping location
- Shipping zones
The ETA is 1-2 months.
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 Shipping Suite Ultimate extension
Best shipping extension for magento2
As for the addon, I find it amazing. The extension makes it super easy to set shipping rules and restrictions, plus it's a great tool to create custom shipping methods.
5 starts and thumbs up for a great product!
Good code and fast answers
Just a perfect shipping toolkit for M2
Why is it so little-known?
good addon but slow support
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.4.2 (November 23, 2016)
- Fixes the misspelling in the installation steps
- Version: 1.4.1 (November 11, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.4.0 (November 10, 2016)
- Adds the functionality to set up the rates for custom shipping methods
- Adds the following conditions to create the rates: country, region, zip from/to, total price from/to, total Qty from/to, total weight from/to.
- Adds the following price settings to create the rates: price, price per each product, price per each item, price per each product (% of the method price), price per each item (% of the method price), price per each item (% of the item price), price per 1 unit of weight
- Code refactoring
- Version: 1.3.0 (October 10, 2016)
- Adds a new condition to the shipping rules: to validate the rules by the full product SKU including custom options (you can apply the shipping rules if specific custom options (with SKU) are selected)
- Code cleanup
- Version: 1.2.2 (October 5, 2016)
- Fixes the notices appeared during the compilation
- Version: 1.2.1 (October 4, 2016)
- Fixes an error with one store view setup and disabled Single Store Mode
- Version: 1.2.0 (September 30, 2016)
- Adds the ability to create unlimited number of shipping carriers and methods
- Adds the ability to duplicate shipping rules
- Adds Mass-actions to the shipping grids
- Code refactoring
- Shipping Suite's sections were moved to the Stores section
- Fixes the problem when the shipping rules were not applied while creating the orders from the back-end
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.1.1 (September 7, 2016)
- Fixes an issue with calculating a total quantity per item for a configurable and bundle products
- Version: 1.1.0 (September 5, 2016)
- Adds the ability to apply the shipping rules to specific products only (it allows you to create shipping costs based on the prices of specific products instead of the entire order)
- Version: 1.0.4 (August 9, 2016)
- Adds a new condition for shipping rules: Subtotal with discount (it can be useful to create shipping rules based on a subtotal after a discount is applied)
- Version: 1.0.2 (July, 2016)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Version: 1.0 (May, 2016)
- Initial release