Have-it-all solution to manage Magento 2 product custom options. The extension is fitted with a complete set of custom option tools that can help you create custom-tailored product offers and increase sales.
- Admin Demo: ProductOptions / ProductOptions_1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Custom Options Templates
Еase the pain of manual product configuration - with custom options templates you can make the whole process smoother and stress-free. You just click a few buttons and specify the necessary details - and voila!
- Easily create multiple templates
- Assign templates to any product/ group of products
- Create templates by the product SKU/ID
- Set the custom options input type (drop-down, checkbox, radio buttons, etc)
- Instantly edit/delete templates
- Enable/disable custom options on the front-end
Create templates for a wide range of product custom options, including:
- Dimensions and more
Custom Options Stock Management
Keeping track of inventory by hand makes you extremely tedious and your customers dissatisfied? Don't spend time and money on inaccurate inventory count results. With the ultimate stock management solution all your inventory system will run like a clockwork!
- Display the Qty field of custom options on the front-end
- Show the quantity of custom options
- Automatically hide out-of-stock options
- Display the out-of-stock message (automatically when the qty gets zero)
Cost and Weight for Custom Options
Track the final cost of your products correctly with the weight & cost option. Calculate net profit each option brings and provide customers with accurate shipping costs right in the cart.
Advanced Product Options Suite enables you to:
- Set Weight/Cost for custom options
- Specify Absolute Weight/Cost (replaces the product’s original weight/cost with the option’s one)
- Add custom options weight to shipping costs
Custom Option Pricing
Diversify your pricing strategy for product options. Bring great product offerings with advanced and flexible pricing option schemes.
With the Advanced Product Options extension you can:
- Set individual price for any custom option
- NEW Configure the option's ‘Absolute price’ to replace the original one
- NEW Define any option’s price as ‘One-time’ to charge it only once
Advanced Product Options allows you to easily manage all custom options in your store under an Options Inventory Report. With the functionality you can:
- Get a detailed data about all the available custom options
- Easily edit custom options in one click
- Quickly search for out-of-stock options
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- Quantity input for custom options
- SKU policy management
- Dependent / independent product custom options
- Product custom option images & Color Swatch
- Import/export custom options
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 Advanced Product Options Suite extension
Just good for now
Bought it for our clothing store in August. The app works fine (although is still missing a lot of features from M1 version). We contacted their support service, and as they said it was impossible to add those options because of Magento 2 bugs. Hope they'll fix it soon.
Absolutely in LOVE with the extension!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.4.1 (October 5, 2016)
- Fixes an issue with removing assigned products from the templates
- Version: 2.4.0 (September 27, 2016)
- Adds the one-time feature
- Code refactoring
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.3.0 (September 9, 2016)
- Supports Magento GUI
- Adds the cost for custom options
- Adds the absolute cost feature
- Adds the weight for custom options
- Adds the absolute weight feature
- Fixes a validation error on the product pages
- Version: 2.1.1 (August 11, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.1 (June 14, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.0 (May 30, 2016)
- Initial release