Extended Contacts Magento extension replaces Magento standard ‘Contact Us’ page with the extended one. Now Magento Store owners can easily define multiple contact departments with different names and recipient emails.
In addition the extension allows adding Static Block text above the form. This text can also be set individually per Store View.
- Multiple departments with different emails (adds drop-down field to the form; department name is added to the subject field automatically)
- Ability to select Static Block to display additional Store information above the ‘Contact Us’ form
- Settings can be either global or independent per Store View
- Adds Subject field to the form
- NEW ‘Send A Copy To Sender’ admin option
- Easy to install and use
- 100% Open Source
- 14 days money back
- Free extension updates
- Free life time support
You can look through extension User Guide here.
If you have any questions, contact our Support Department and our team will get back to you shortly.
Great but needs captchaReview by jake 4/16/14
excellent extension, but needs captcha otherwise spam is an issue
Very good but missing key featureReview by Mike 5/8/13
Needs the ability to dual verify email address, just like any other email submit form. Also ability to have static block not only on top, but a option to bottom alternatively.
GreatReview by Vincent 2/29/12
Great extension, very useful! Although since a few days we regularly get spams for "blue pills", perhaps adding a captcha feature would help.
Support added new features for usReview by NI 8/23/11
MageWorx were extremely responsive to requests for patches - highly recommended. They added the department name the contacter selects to the email subject. Be aware that messages this form sends do appear as 'from' a fixed address at your shop, but the 'reply to' address is that of the contacter.
Works wellReview by Birgit 1/12/11
I have been looking for such an extension for a while and am really happy with it. A few extra needs that we had were taken care of by the friendly customer support. Thanks a lot!
Write Your Own Review
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.0 (02/10/2014)
- Mage_Contacts is not disabled any more when MageWorx_XContacts is active
- Some configuration settings were removed from module. Module is used configurations from Mage_Contacts instead.
- Controller rewrite is changed, because it caused the 404 error on specific Magento installations
- Module configuration moved to the separate section System > Configuration > MageWorx Extended Contacts
- Templates are now located in app/design/frontend/default/default/mageworx/xcontacts (previous path was app/design/frontend/default/default/xcontacts)
- Layout file is renamed from contacts.xml to mageworx _contacts.xml
- Email template is moved from app/locale/en_US/template/email/xcontacts_form.html to app/locale/en_US/template/email/mageworx/xcontacts/xcontacts_form.html
- Translations phrases are updated
- Version: 1.1.2
- Magento CE 1.7 and EE 1.12 compatibility fix
- Version: 1.1.1
- "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later" issue is fixed
- Version: 1.1.0
- Added department name in the email subject
- The issue with "ReplyTo" option
- Version: 1.0.1
- Added 'Send A Copy To Sender' admin option
- Fixed encoding bug for empty subjects
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release