Store Locator & In-store Pickup for Magento 2
What is Store Locator & In-store Pickup extension for?
Optimize shipping budgets in your eCommerce store by introducing a new expedient delivery method – in-store pickup. Use an SEO-optimized page with Google Maps functionality to let the customers pick up the most convenient offline locations and check products availability in them.
The extension support and updates are FREE for life.
In-store pickup ― new shipping method
At the checkout, let the customers opt for your physical stores to pick up their orders.
SEO & mobile-friendly location pages
Use SEO-optimized & content-rich location pages to attract moreed traffic.
Separate ‘Find a store’ page
Automatically generate a new page with pinned locations of your physical stores on Google Maps.
Products availability management
Easily assign what your products are available in each store.
Automatically detect the customers’ location to make the most relevant in-store pickup suggestions.
Effortlessly get/edit/delete/transfer any store-related data to improve info management.
Easily import/export or update the stores via CSV file.
The Issues Store Locator & In-store Pickup Extension Solves
- BOPIS FUNCTIONALITY
- 'FIND A STORE' PAGE
- SEO-FRIENDLY LOCATION PAGES
- MOBILE-OPTIMIZED PAGES
- ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION
- STORES INFO MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCTS AVAILABILITY
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- GEOIP LOCATION
- API SUPPORT
Buy Online, Pickup In-Store (BOPIS)
In-store pick up helps save on shipping costs, it improves the average order value and overall sales by attracting more foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar stores.
Currently, ‘Buy Online, Pickup In-Store’ is a mainstream functionality, which has been used by 67% of the KIBO survey participants in the past six months.
Make your physical shops a valuable asset! Introduce in-store pickup functionality as an additional flexible fulfillment option.
- In-store pickup shipping method
- Pinned physical store locations on a separate page
- ‘Find a store’ page customization
- Detailed info about physical stores
- Products availability
- GeoIP functionality
- API support
Related blog posts
- Buy Online Pickup In-Store: New Shipping Method to Introduce in Magento 2- >>>Read the Article
‘Find a Store’ Page with Google Maps
Wish to leverage your new and existing store locations in a new way? One of the advanced means would be introducing the convenience of store pickup - Magento 2 click-and-collect functionality on a separate page.
The extension allows you to effortlessly generate a separate page with pinned locations of an unlimited number of physical shops on Google Maps, as well as add a customizable pop-up with stores details. This will enable shoppers to select the most convenient location for an order pickup.
- Fully customizable ‘Find a store’ page
- Editable website header link to the new page
- Store filtering by country, region or city
- Ability to display the nearest stores
- Directions to the selected store from the customers’ current/set location
SEO-Friendly Location PagesLocation Pages on Desktop
Do you have brick-and-mortar stores in more than one location? Then you must know how complicated and critical it might be to get them coming up in top organic positions. Location pages help boost local SEO visibility and make the purchasing journey much easier.
The Store Locator & In-Store Pickup extension helps multi-location businesses avoid the most common SEO mistake – listing all the data about your physical stores’ locations on one master landing page.
Separate, optimized location pages with store details, Google Maps and available products listed will make such site destination favored by both the search engine crawlers and theed customer.
- SEO-friendly URL for location pages
- Country, region & city within the store’s URL path
- Address, name & code within store’s URL key
- Meta robots configuration
- Automatic creation of 301 redirects in case of URL changes
- Canonical tags
- Adding location pages to MageWorx XML Sitemap
Related blog posts
- SEO-Friendly Location Pages >>>Read the Article
Mobile-Friendly Location PagesLocation Pages on Mobile
Did you know that 82% of smartphone shoppers conduct ‘near me’ searches (according to Search Engine Land)? Getting your location pages on the first set of results on hand-held devices will significantly increase foot traffic & sales in your physical stores.
With the extension, you get to offer beautiful optimized pages that are easy for your mobile traffic to navigate.
- Fully responsive beautiful layout
- Flexible layout configurations for the products block
The harmonic design is vital for a well-established online business. With that regard, the introduction of 3rd party functionality that doesn’t match the site’s concept can bring significant disorders to the held look and feel.
With the add-on, you get to enjoy multiple ‘Find a store’ customization options and easily preview the applied changes right from the backend. This allows for creating a beautiful mobile-friendly ‘Find a store’ page for in-store pickup functionality that meets your store’s design to the full.
- 5 ‘Find a store’ page layouts
- Live ‘Find a store’ page preview
- Ability to add the all store block to any CMS page
- Ability to edit stores’ pin position
Stores Information Management
The flawless customer shopping experience is a must in the growing competition. Why not offer all the critical physical stores’ data all-in-one place? By keeping info on products availability, stores’ working hours and contact details, you get to create the first-class convenience.
Make your physical shops better accessible! With the extension, you get to bring more convenience for the shoppers by providing all the critical brick-and-mortar stores data ― and effortlessly manage all the vital stores’ information.
- Store view-specific physical stores visibility
- Ability to display images of your physical stores
- Specifying store details: phone number, website URL, etc.
- Dynamic display of open/close store status (according to the customer’s location)
- Adding all/specific available products
Setting Products Availability
Would you like to offer specific products for in-store pickup? Feel like assigning items manually or need to set conditions to make specific offering available for in-store pickup at specific locations?
Advanced products availability management would be required to successfully achieve your business and marketing objectives.
With the extension, in-store products availability management becomes easy and intuitive. Starting with a possibility to make either all or specific products available for collection and ending with an ability to customize block markers and items unavailability message.
- Ability to assign all/specific products to physical stores
- 2 means of product selection ― manually & conditions
- Available products management via API
- Customizable block marker
- 5 design templates
- Customizable message for products unavailable for in-store pickup
- ‘Availability in stores’ widget on product pages
Enhanced Customer Experience
Customers enjoy flexibility. Why not give them more shipping options to choose from? Why not get the best use of an additional chance to provide an exceptional face-to-face customer experience during order pickup? This kind of flexibility can surely help you get noticed in the competition.
TThe click-and-collect functionality brings your customers the convenience to choose what they want, when they want it and how they can get it ― flawlessly and conveniently.
- Extra shipping method to choose from ― in-store pickup
- Convenient physical store selection on a separate page with Google Maps
- Filtering store by country/region/city
- Ability get directions to selected physical stores
- Shop details right on the map: working hours, social & website links, etc.
Automatic detection of the customers’ location and its display help bring more convenience for online shoppers.
By default, GeoIP functionality is unavailable in Magento 2.
The Store Locator & In-Store Pickup extension automatically detects the customers’ location, thus allowing the shoppers to conveniently find the most convenient brick-and-mortar store for order collection.
- MindMax GeoIP functionality
- Choosing a default scale: world, country, state/region, city
- Displaying the customers’ location by default
- Default scale in case of failing to detect the customers’ location
Today, the ability to effectively handle data operations is incredibly crucial for a well-operating Magento 2 business. That’s where API support would be handy.
The extension’s API support helps introduce the ease of collecting and aggregating store-related data. This introduces the convenience of data flow management.
- Deleting/adding store products
- Collecting store information
- Store data editing
- Adding/deleting products by SKU
- Getting the location codes of all website stores
Do you have a large number of physical stores and could use some help when managing them? Are you looking for an easy way to transfer your store from Magento 1 to Magento 2 without having to enter all data manually?
Our Magento 2 click and collect module brings store management to a whole new level. You’ll enjoy a possibility to update all the related data in bulk using a .CSV file.
- List an unlimited number of stores
- Update the existing stores in bulk
- Migrate data from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Import/update stores’ data translations
Features of Store Locator & In-store Pickup for Magento 2
In-store Pickup Shipping Method
Introduce new shipping method in your Magento 2 store. With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- add the new in-store pickup shipping method,
- manage in-store pickup method as one of Magento 2 standard methods: change the title, set price, select applicable countries to make this method available for, etc.
- choose from 5 beautiful designs for the stores pop-up,
- display physical stores on the map on a separate page,
- let the customers choose a store for orders pickup,
- by default, display the customers' current location,
- choose the stores when creating orders from the back-end.
‘Find a Store’ Page
The extension allows displaying all your physical shops on a single separate page in different layouts. You’ll be able to:
- create a fully customizable ‘Find a store’ page,
- add/hide the website header link to the ‘Find a store’ page,
- change a website header link title,
- enable the customers to filter the stores by country, region or city if applicable,
- by default, display the customers' current location,
- add the all stores block to any CMS page,
- choose one of 5 available page layouts,
- live preview of page’s layout directly in the back-end,
- provide directions for your customers to any physical shop of yours from their current locations,
- mobile friendly designs.
The extension adds separate SEO-friendly pages with beautiful responsive design for each store.Store's page:
- Ability to generate SEO-friendly URL to the store’s pages
- Add a country, a region and a city of your stores to the store’s URL path
- Adds a store address, a name and a code of your stores to the store’s URL key
- Create automatically 301 redirects if a store’s URL is changed
- Adds the breadcrumbs to the store’s pages to improve the SEO
- Display the store’s details in beautiful layout
- Display available in store products on store’s page
- Flexible layout configuration of the products block
- Meta robots configuration for better SEO
- Add the canonical tag to avoid the duplicated content problem
- Add the store’s pages to MageWorx XML sitemap
- Fully responsive layout
- Add the list of all stores grouped by countries, regions/states, cities
- Configure the meta tags for these pages to improve SEO
- Create user-friendly lists of your stores
- Add the canonical tag to avoid the duplicated content problem
The extension offers advanced configuration possibilities. With the add-on, you’ll be able to:
- add an unlimited number of physical stores to your Magento 2 store and easily manage them from the backend,
- display the stores on a single page,
- create Store View-specific physical store visibility,
- upload images of the brick and mortar stores to improve their visibility,
- display your physical store’s address on the map,
- edit the exact store location by changing the pin position on the map,
- provide any necessary store details, such as phone number, website, email or social media links,
- specify the stores’ working hours your stores for any day of the week, specify the days-off,
- dynamically display the open/close store status,
- add all or specific products available in your stores.
Products Availability/ In-Stores Widget
Enjoy the ease and convenience of products management. As a store owner, you get to choose to:
- assign all/specific available products to your physical stores,
- choose from two means of product selection: manually or dynamically using flexible conditions,
- manage available products via Magento 2 API,
- display the ‘Availability in stores’ widget on product pages,
- show the number & titles of stores the product is available in,
- customize the block marker to meet you store design,
- 5 design templates available for choosing a store,
- display a custom message if a product is not available for in-store pickup.
User experience when shopping online is vital. With the extension, you get to build more convenience and enable the customers to:
- conveniently overview physical stores with the available products for the orders pickup,
- choose to pick up orders in the nearest physical store,
- conveniently navigate to the ‘Find a store page’ from the header link,
- filter the stores by country, region or city if applicable,
- get direction from the customers’ recent location to a selected physical store.
The extension helps automatically detect your customers’ location using MaxMind GeoIP functionality.
- a store owner can choose a default scale: world, country, state/region, city,
- display the default scale if a customer’s location is not detected,
- 5 beautiful designs of stores pop-up are available,
- customers can choose a store for pickup,
- customer's location is shown by default,
- admin can choose the stores when creating orders from the back-end.
The extension provides the support of Magento 2 API functionality. Using the API you can:
- get the locations codes of all the stores on the website,
- get the store information,
- add a new store,
- change any store data,
- delete any store by location code,
- add any product by SKU to the store,
- delete any product by SKU from the store,
- get the list of available products in the store,
- delete all the old store products and add the new ones.
You can easily import or export stores-related data via a CSV file. You'll be able to:
- add new stores via the import process,
- quickly update your existing stores using CSV files,
- export existing stores and import them to another Magento 2 store or backup the added data.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.