Donations Ultimate extension for Magento
- Fully-customizable charities section
Introduce a wide range of donations options in your Magento store.
- Flexible donations block placement
Offer donations at the shopping cart, CMS pages, static blocks, product pages.
- Cart total round up functionality
At the checkout, suggest shoppers to round up their cart total and donate to charity.
- Donations activities reports
Easily access data on the total donation amount, the number of customers who participate, and more.
By supporting non-profits and charities, you can not only do a world of good to your donations recipients but also benefit your eCommerce business.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Donations Ultimate for?
Create Fully Customizable ‘Charities’ Section
Create and customize a separate section for the charity campaigns:
- Add charities to collect donations for specific organizations,
- Create a detailed HTML description and upload logos of each charity,
- Define the default charity (it will be pre-selected on the frontend),
- Set the minimum donated sum,
- Track donations collected for each charity.
Donations Ultimate Magento extension lets customers select charities for donations in a user-friendly pop-up window.
Shoppers can donate even without a certain charity organization being chosen.
In turn, you get a chance to track the donated amount for every charity.
Effectively Manage Product Donations
Use a set of options to manage product donations in various ways:
- Add a donations block/link to any product page
- Accept donations without purchasing anything from your store
- Specify a minimum donation amount
Optimize Shopping Cart Donations
Accept donations on the shopping cart page from your customers:
- Add a donations block below the Cart Block on the shopping cart page
- Select one of the 6 predefined positions for the donations block placement
- Configure the HTML description for each charity via the Static Block
- Add/remove donations from the shopping cart using the AJAX technology
- Let customers select charities directly on the shopping cart page
Accept donations on the last step of the checkout process.
The Automatic Round Up option allows you to suggest shoppers to round up their total as a donation to charity. For example, if the total is $12.65, the donated sum could be $0.35.
Donations from CMS Pages / Static Blocks
Donations Ultimate Magento extension lets you add a donation link/block to any CMS page (e.g. Homepage, About us, Customer Service), or Static Blocks.
Thus, customers can make donations even without buying at your store.
Generate Maximally Accurate Donations Reports
Donations Ultimate calculates and displays a number of customers, who donated and a total donation amount with the percentage of a site total. On top of that, the report contains the following data:
- order’s ID and date,
- store view paid from,
- customer’s name,
- amount of donations and a charity (if applicable),
- order’s status and a link to view this order in the back-end.
Get a detailed report on all donations with an ability to sort, filter and export them in XML and CSV formats.
- Add a Donations field to the order’s total, on the Invoice Page, printable PDF Invoice and on the Admin Order View page
- The ability to add donations when creating an order (manually in the backend)
- Edit orders with donations
- Refund donations or keep them in case of refunds
- Use Per Store View settings
- Multicurrency support (convert donations when customers switch currencies)
- Compatibility with Magestore OneStepCheckout
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 38 item(s)
does what it saysCollecting donations has never been done easier. The extra field is simply added and managed. I'm really happy that my business can now make some contribution to the charities.
BEST!!!10/10 for this unique functionality. Have been on the lookout for something like this, but none of the products fully corresponded to my requirements. This is just the best app for collecting money for charity. Also these guys helped with everything I needed to get the app going the way I wanted it to. Thanks a lot!
Perfect !!!Excellent extension with good tech support
*however the respond speed could be a little better :)
The software does just what it says is customize for any charity program needs.
Great App and Customer SupportApp works great, needed some customization with my theme and the support team did it perfectly and efficiently. Would recommend!
Perfect for a non-profit siteIf you run a non-profit site, each cent is on count. You cannot afford spending $$ or $$$ on developing a functionality which will give your customers to donate to your organization. That's why we chosen this company and we spent less than $100 to launch this feature on our site. That's great because less funds we spent on our site, more money left in our organization to be spent on helping people we support.
Thank you for this solution. It's quite important for organizations like ours.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.3 (January 4, 2018)
- Fixes the error on the checkout if the donation block is not found
- Version: 2.2.2 (January 19, 2017)
- Fixes the issue with the modified 'create donation product' url in the module settings in the admin area
- Fixes the issue in the setup: the problem with adding the blocks to the whitelist without errors on old Magento versions (without the security patch)
- Fixes the secure url on the checkout
- Fixes the path for images
- Fixes the export problem with the donations statistics
- Moves the CSS from JS files to the style.css
- Fixes the total records found in the charity and statistics tables
- Fixes the problem with updating the total on the checkout after removing the donation
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.2.0 (November 10, 2015)
- Adds the SUPEE-6788 compatibility
- The code was moved to the "community" pool
- Adds the support of GoMage_LightCheckout
- Fixes the issue with processing virtual products through Paypal
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >