Enrich your product, category or CMS pages with all popular types of media files: from user guides to video tutorials. Give customers the full information about your products and get an increase in conversion and engagement.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
ATTACH FILES IN ALL POPULAR FORMATS
Our Magento File Downloads extension allows you to upload and instantly attach various types of downloadable files.
So you can equip your Magento store pages with the downloadable files in all popular formats: "jpg", "jpeg", "gif", "png", "bmp", "txt", "csv", "htm", "html", "xml", "css", "doc", "docx", "xls", "rtf", "ppt", "pdf", "swf", "flv", "avi", "wmv", "mov", "wav", "mp3", “zip" and whatever format you may choose.
A WIDE RANGE OF FILE UPLOAD OPTIONS
Attached downloadble file to any page of your Magento store:
- Upload and attach files to either a single Magento product or a selection of products
- Upload files when editing Magento products from the ‘Attachments’ tab
- Upload files for the specific store view(-s)
- Use the Magento Multi-File Upload option and simultaneously attach an unlimited number of files
- Upload files using their URLs (instead of uploading files from your computer)
Import relations product-file in bulk (in a .csv format).
You can upload files to the server manually and import a .csv file (specifying relations between files & products). All the files will be uploaded to the Magento site and assigned to all the chosen products at once.
Upload files directly to your server and import them in the Magento backend. It allows you to upload files of a big size directly to the server.
ATTACH FILES TO ANY PAGE OF YOUR CHOICE
With this Magento file upload extension you can share downloadable files on literally any page of your store.
- Upload files and media content to any Product Page, CMS page or Static block of your Magento store
- Enable file downloads on any Category page
- Show all downloadable files from a Category page
- Display all downloadable files grouped by categories
- Place the Magento file downloads block block anywhere on a product page
- Display video content directly on a product page in a user-friendly pop-up
- Display Magento file downloads in a tab on a product page
- Display the number of uploads / downloads and a file size for each file in the frontend (if necessary)
KEEP ALL THE UPLOADED FILES WELL-ORGANIZED IN THE MAGENTO BACKEND
With our Magento file manager extension you can keep all the uploaded files properly structured and well-organized.
- Group all the uploaded files by categories
- Create/ edit/ delete file categories
- Add/ edit/ delete files and assign them to products
- Change the sorting order of your files (group them alphabetically, by the upload date, size, and # of downloads)
- Attach links to downloadable files to the order emails (so customers could download them without the necessity to search your Magento website)
- Specify the position of the downloadable files block on the store frontend
- Show/ hide the # of file downloads to your customers
MANAGE FILE PERMISSIONS FOR DOWNLOADS
Our Magento File Upload extension lets you grant or deny access to files for different categories of site visitors. With the extension you can:
- Change Magento file download permissions for all non-registered visitors (per file or globally), thus motivating them to sign up
- Grant access to file downloads for specified customer group(-s) only
- Limit the total number of downloads
TRACK MAGENTO FILE DOWNLOADS STATS
Use the Downloads Counter to check how many times each file was downloaded by your site visitors.
File Downloads report is generated for each customer and can be found in the Customer section in the Magento site admin panel.
- SEO value - Google indexes your files and drives extra traffic to them
- Alt tag of downloadable files is filled with file name
- Add downloadable files to 'New Order' emails (it's possible to decide what file should be added to emails)
- The ability to limit the total number of Magento file downloads
- Show a user-friendly notice when a file size exceeds the maximum allowed size on the server (if the allowed file size on your server is less then the file size you are trying to upload, you will see a notification telling which setting should be changed)
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade to Magento 2 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento File Downloads & Product Attachments extension
Excellent product and support!
This is exactlx what our customers need, grat!
Shortly, in future we will recommend this extension to all our costumers. It works great and the handling is very easy. Please keep going on on it! You do a great job!
Great Module But Support is Slow to Respond
Simply the best
Good professional team, these guys need to produce more Magento extensions.
The support team when used are very good and thorough. These guys are professional and the code quality is good.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy more extensions, would like to see companies of this calibre increase their portfolio though.
Fantastic, superb extension with fantastic support
I had a few questions post install, support were fantastic in record time.
The best !
Great Support - Great Extension
When updating to Magento 1.9.1 the extension seems not to work any longer. Connecting to their support Mageworx fixed it very fast.
Thanks a lot!
Loved their customer service, they went out of their way to help me out.
The installation went smooth with the supplied user manual, and all the features work great as promised. Had some issues with the extension on some product pages, but these were quickly resolved in a couple of emails with a very responsive Customer Care team.
Thanks for this great product!
Very nice extension and even better support!
Great extension and support
It's definitely the most powerful file downloads extension
That's amazing extension. It gives you everything you need + the the support AAA+
The best file donload/managemwnt extension out there!
I would not hesitate to recommend this software and will absolutely buy from Magworx again.
Worked right out of the box!
I've used this extension on many websites and it works fine. So I recommend it.
very powerful extension
Mageworx support is just great. Answered all my questions fast.
File Downloads... is an excellent extension
Very good support an an excellent extension
Thumbs up and thank you for a great support.
Other companies should take note. Mageworx sets the bar very high for customer service.
Great extension & Support
Thanks for quick
There were some problems with using it for gfx files, but MageWorx supported us very quickly.
Thanks a lot!
Works perfect, strong support
Very Good Support!
Works as Advertised with Excellent Support
Great extension, Reliable support
Works really well and has great support.
If nothing else, the support was worth the money.
It's very easy to use, and easy to bulk upload. It fits our needs perfectly.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
The Best FIle Download Extension With the Best Support
This is one of several plugins we use for our site from Mageworx.
Excellent extension and very good support!
Encountered one small bug but the support-team fixed it 2 hours after my first ticket-entry.
5 star extension and support
Great extension along with great support
Great extension and superb support!
The support I got from MageWorx is amazing as well. They helped me integrate the extension into my custom theme, and even provided some extra service!
I would definitely recommend this extension to others.
Support is excelent
Fast support for installing the extension. Thank you very much
Awesome support and great extension
We recently cloned this system and installed a newer version of the extension which gave us a hard time getting the files listed again, but the professional support sorted that out and fixed it!
Works like a charm now! Great extension and excellent support! Thanks a LOT and keep up the good work guys!!!!
Great extension and great support
Great extension and good support
Problem solved in a couple of hours.
The support is competent and responsive.
Excellent product and support!
This extension save us a lot of time an works out-of-the-box on magento 1.6.1!
Thanx a lot.
Support 5 étoiles, excellent product
Support in great
Good Extension - Good Support
Great Service, Great Products
Excellent Extension with Awesome Support
I do have 1 small critique of the extension. Please, please, please add the ability to display a complete list of all downloads from 1 category on a CMS page without having to know the individual file id. If this list could then be searched or organized alphabetically, it would make the extension even more powerful! Thanks guys!
Excellent all-round - product and support
However, we did find a couple of little niggles. Once reported the support was very good and the solutions were implemented very quickly.
I would not hesitate to recommend this extension - which is very flexible and useful - or MageWorx as a supplier.
I have a few ideas for enhancements and will feed them back to MageWorx for future implementation.
Excellent Extension - Great Customer Service
Excellent Extension & Support
Thank you MageWorks for the excellent support :)
Excellent Extension & Support
MageWorx also provides very nice Support.
Thank You very much.
excellent extension and great support!
Help many clients download softs for cell phones direct on my site
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.7.2 (April 19, 2016)
- Adds the notification about changing block types in CMS
- Adds the notification to add the blocks "mageworx_downloads/category_link" and "mageworx_downloads/link" to the whitelist if the table "admin/permission_block" exists
- Performance improvement by replacing the "Like" condition in the collection
- Fixes the usage of the multiupload element type
- Fixes a style for "How to downloads" message
- Fixes an error on the admin file grid if a website doesn't contain a store
- Resolves an error on the email templates preview
- Code refactoring
- Version: 1.7.1 (November 25, 2015)
- Fixes the issue with adding downloads block to the permissions whitelist (SUPEE-6788 full compatibility)
- Version: 1.7.0 (November 5, 2015)
- Adds the customer report for each downloadable file to display the details about downloads by customers and guests
- Adds the compatibility with SUPEE 6788 Security Patch
- Version: 1.6.1 (June 25, 2015)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.6.0 (02/10/2014)
- New setting "Add file to Order Emails" is added for each file
- Version: 1.5.0 (09/25/2014)
- Ability to import relations product - file in bulk using CSV
- Downloads report is added to each customer section in the back-end
- Notice is added when a file size exceeds the maximum allowed file size on the server
- New tab was not added in the RWD theme in magento 1.9. Fixed
- Upload file didn't work on a product level if secure URLs were enabled in the back-end. Fixed
- Pdf files could not be opened in a new tab. Fixed
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.4.8 (09/19/2014)
- W3C validation issues are resolved
- Version: 1.4.7 (07/25/2014)
- Bug fix
- Version: 1.4.6
- Magento EE tab issue is resolved
- Group By issue is resolved
- Sorting by issue is resolved
- Version: 1.4.5
- SEO improvement. Google can index downloadable files now
- Issue with spaces in file names is fixed
- Version: 1.4.4
- Now the video stops when the video pop-up is closed
- Improved behavior in case of not enough allowed file size on the server
- Version: 1.4.3
- Improved behavior in case of failed upload
- The issue with a black screen in IE8 resolved
- Disable option improved
- The issue with Merge JS option resolved
- Version: 1.4.2
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.4.1
- Downloadable files are added to the invoices now
- Compatibility with Magento 1.5
- Version: 1.4.0
- Ability to upload files when editing products from "Attachments" tab
- Ability to upload files for specific store views only
- Ability to add downloadable files to "new order" emails
- New fresh pop-up for displaying video files
- Category ID column is added in the categories list
- "Products" column is added to the files list, which shows a number of assigned products
- Alt tag is filled with file name
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.3.2
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.3.0
- Ability to group files by categories on the front-end
- Ability to sort files in alphabetical order, by upload date, size and downloads
- The files were missing in "Attachments" tab in a product on Magento 126.96.36.199
- The issue with icons for web and video files resolved
- Version: 1.2.9
- The issue with editing download categories
- Version: 1.2.8
- New field "Sort Order" is added
- Version: 1.2.7
- Restricted access to private content via direct links
- The issue with empty Customer Groups field
- Version: 1.2.5
- Ability to display all the files of all the categories on CMS page or in static block
- Version: 1.2.4
- The issue in Chrome when assigning products
- Version: 1.2.3
- Icon for video files, which are played directly on product pages are added
- Type of video files were not shown in the back-end
- Version: 1.2.2
- Issue with files on CMS pages
- Version: 1.2.1
- Ability to show downloadable files directly on category page
- Version: 1.2.0
- Ability to add video files and play directly on product page
- Multi upload
- Import products issue
- Version: 1.1.2
- The issue with files on CMS pages
- Version: 1.1.1
- Ability to show files for not allowed customer groups with custom text
- Ability to display all the files of a category at once on CMS page
- Version: 1.1.0
- Setting to add 'Downloads' tab on product page if supported by theme
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.1
- Logic for customer groups improved
- Grouped and Bundle products support
- Issue with products filters
- Issue with products list saving
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release