Store & Currency Auto Switcher extension for Magento
- International shopping made easy
Send customers to localized website/Store Viewautomatically or let them switch manually.
- Store protection from fraudulent orders
Track customers’ location & order geographic origin.
- Advanced management & customization
Lock switching for certain countries, IP addresses,URLs, specify countries display on the frontend, etc.
Extend your business horizons to other countries. Improve the shopping experience of your foreign customers with multi-currency, multi-language, multi-site and local tax compliance capabilities.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Store & Currency Auto Switcher for?
Store View (Language) / Website Switching
AUTOMATICALLY send visitors to the localized Website/ Store View, product page or category.
The extension uses customers' geo location and browser language to immediately send them to the right local Website/ Store.
OR add a user-friendly MANUAL Country Switcher, that will let you:
- Specify countries to be displayed on the frontend
- Assign countries and regions to any Store Views
- Choose between Global and Per Website switching scopes
- Add country flags on the frontend.
Avoid unwanted store switching. Lock manual and automatic store view/website switching for certain countries, IP addresses or site URLs.
Lock auto switching for:
- IP addresses
- User Agents/ search engine spiders
- Exception URLs (auto-switching will be disabled for payment processing gateways, e.g./paypal/*)
Also, with the extension you can test a redirect based on different locations right from the back-end (thus you can see how your site works for anyed country).
Smart Currency & Tax Switcher
Store & Currency Auto Switcher switches currencies/ applies local taxes according to customers’ location.
With the extension you can:
- Modify Country/ Currency relation
- Set switching taxes according to customer’s location
- Specify Exception URLs to disable currency auto-switching for
- List certain User Agents/ specify search engine spiders to disable currency auto-switching for
Also, you can enable/disable currency auto-switching separately from the Store Switcher.
Billing/ Shipping Address at the Checkout
Store & Currency Auto Switcher lets your customers pre-select billing and shipping country during the checkout.
The corresponding settings are tweaked in the backend.
Order Geo IP Tracking
Store & Currency Auto Switcher Magento extension is integrated with the extensive GeoIP Country and GeoIP City databases. They deliver the following details on each order: Country, Region/State, City/Town, ZIP, and Area Code. Hence, you can:
- Easily track customer's location and order geographical origin in real-time
- Check a detailed report on customer's real location in the 'Online Customers' section
Also, GeoIP database is being updated regularly. Plus, you can update it manually from the backend.
- Supports Magento Full Page Cache in Magento Enterprise Edition
- Supports Compilation Mode
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 41 item(s)
Works flawless and great supportI've done business with Mageworx for many years and none of their extensions let me down. This extension works as it should and is easy to install and configure. Moreover, I had a conflict with my theme, but after contacting Mageworx, it was solved within half a day. I always feel secure, as I know they're always ready to help and answer questions regarding the configuration of the extension.
Easy to Install and Flowless usePretty easy to install mageworx extensions. Had a small problem, and support solved courteously. Appreciated!
Great Extension & Support Is OutstandingInstalled in minutes and works like a charm. I highly recommend Mageworx extensions. The support team is excellent.
Nice Extension and good supportVery nice module and high quality support.
Nice Extension & Outstanding SupportExcellent Extension with a nice expansion function for a MNC. Support is Pretty Awesome.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.3.1 (January 5, 2020)
- Adds support for new MaxMind database policy
- Version: 1.3.0 (June 12, 2019)
- Flag images improvements
- Version: 1.2.8 (January 15, 2018)
- Fixes the typo in the code
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >