Search Suite extension for Magento
- Flawless onsite search experience
Bring together 3 advanced search engines: Sphinx, Solr, and xSearch.
- AJAX-based search results popup
Introduce smart search autocomplete, include critical product data into search results, exclude out-of-stock data.
- Search queries accuracy
Apply 3 search accuracy options for more relevant results.
- Maximally complete search results
Include catalog categories & CMS pages into onsite search results.
- Access to detailed search reports
Track the most popular onsite search queries.
Improve your store profitability by making onsite search more intuitive, user-centered and interactive. Turn an onsite search box into an effective tool for boosting conversions.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Sphinx & Solr should be separately installed on your server.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Search Suite for?
3 Advanced Search Engines
xSearch calculates 'search weight' for every product. The metric is based on the # of times the specified product attributes are used in the search process.
Sphinx is a Linux- and Windows-based search engine for fulltext searching of extremely large databases.
Solr is a ready-to-deploy, Lucene-based, open source engine for fulltext search. It can scale across many servers to enable real-time queries and data analysis across billions of documents.
Advanced Sphinx Integration
Generate a fully-fledged Sphix config file in a mouse click. Use either the pre-defined default settings or enter custom ones.
Also, with the extension you can::
- Validate a newly generated Sphix config file,
- Define Sphinx connection timeout,
- Set Search Results Ranker,
- Select Search Matching mode,
- and more.
Advanced Search Accuracy Options
This Magento Advanced search extension is capable of processing both simple and complex queries and is fitted with 3 options for search accuracy:
- Any - delivers the results for products that contain the whole search query, its separate keywords and their combinations.
- All - brings the results for products that have the whole search query as well as all its separate words combinations.
- Exact - an option to deliver exact matches.
Misspelled Queries & Typos
The smart Magento search algo finds the results for any misspelled or hastily-entered search terms.
In addition, you can add synonyms for popular search queries. Thus, if customers misspell a query, they'll be prompted either with the correct variant or its synonym.
Besides, you can add/import stopwords that won't be used in the search process.
Analyzing Magento Search Trends
Learn what search terms your customers are actually using. Use this insight to find the most sales-generating keywords.
With this improved Magento search module, you can get the precise data on:
- # of purchases made after entering each search term,
- the amount of revenue each search term brings,
- orders to hits ratio,
- views to hits ratio,
- # of countries a certain product was searched from.
Instant Search Results
Our Advanced Magento search plugin automatically suggests results in the AJAX-based pop-up. The pop-up can include such important product details as:
- product name,
- short description,
- 'Add to Cart' button,
- product availability.
The whole process is lightning-fast and works great even if you have a wide range of products, categories or CMS pages.
You can choose the animation for the popup loading process, choose the delay in mili-seconds and limit the number of suggested searches.
In addition, you can exclude out of stock products from the pop-up.
Maximally Flexible Search Results
Display products' attributes or/ and categories near the search field and allow customers to search by the only attribute.
Go beyond the standard product search and include your catalog categories and CMS pages (e.g., About Us, Contact Us, Shipping Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) into the results your shoppers see.
Display the results based on what other people have been searching your store for (‘Related Searches’).
Search Priority for Product Attributes
Magento Search Suite has its own search engine - xSearch. The search engine runs its own algorithm that calculates the so-called ‘search weight’ of every product.
Also, with our Improved Search Magento extension, you can define the priority for every product attribute, thus changing the way the 'search weight' metric is calculated.
- Supports all major browsers (IE10+, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari).
- Compatible with Magento AJAX Cart extension.
- Compatible with AheadWorks Blog extension (blog's pages will be displayed in the AJAX pop-up and in standard Magento search results).
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 46 item(s)
Great ExtensionWorked really well and performance is good as well
Very pleased with this moduleExcellent extension for multi-functional and advanced site search. Very pleased with this module
Does its JobI already had a similar plugin and as I had reward points in my balance I wanted to give the same product from mageworx a try and to my astonishment it worked 2 times better than one I already had. Search was clean and there is no issue.
Just what we neededQuite enjoying the search autocomplete functionality and not just that. It haven’t been long since we’ve launched the extension but our online store has already enjoyed a 2% increase in conversion. Thanks for the support, guys!
Awesome extension & SupportOnce again for Mageworx, extension exactly as described and lightning fast & precise support for the item. Really looking forward to include it in all our future projects.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.3.3 (March 15, 2019)
- Adds support of new GeoIP database
- Version: 1.3.2 (December 18, 2018)
- Fixes the issues with Solr
- Version: 1.3.1 (November 30, 2017)
- Adds the compatibility with Magento 1.9.3.x
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >