Search AutoComplete extension for Magento
- Making on-site search lightning fast & accurate
Display AJAX-based popup with search results.
- Appearance customization of autocomplete popup
Adjust color, keywords highlights, popup window layout, etc.
- Convenient uploaded files management
Group files into categories, edit/delete them, change sorting order and more.
- Grouping results by categories & making suggestions
Automate process of category search, specify number of categories displayed in popup.
- Search-as-you-type results (suggested search)
Enable/disable suggested searches, specify their number, use block separator for suggestions.
- Making any site info accessible from onsite search
Enable search for CMS & static pages, highlight search keywords.
Transform Magento search into a convenient and user-friendly process. Let your customers instantly find what they are looking for.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
What is Search AutoComplete for?
Instant Search Results
As soon as a customer begins typing a search term, the extension shows a pop-up with searched products, categories and CMS pages that are relevant to the search query. Each block can be turned on or off. The whole process is lightning fast and works great even if you have a huge number of pages to search through.
Customizable Appearance of the Autocompleate Pop-Up
The appearance of the pop-up is fully customizable. A store admin can change its every element: starting with the color, keywords highlighting and finishing up with the layout of a pop-up window.
- Customize the appearance of the Autocomplete pop-up window
- Configure product details (product name, SKU, short description, description, price, rating, thumbnail and "Add to Cart" button)
- Show a separator between content blocks in the pop-up (Suggested Searches, Products, Categories and CMS pages)
- Limit the number of suggested searches results
- Highlight the searched keywords in the results
- Configure the number of products in the pop-up
- Specify different order for products in the pop-up (sorted by Price, Name, Relevance)
Search Results Grouped by Categories
With Magento Search Autocomplete plugin you can instantly suggest results found on your store category pages. Also, you will be able to group the found results by categories.
- Automatically search store categories
- Configure the number of categories in the pop-up
- Group products by categories in the pop-up
Instant Results from CMS / Static Pages
Sometimes customers may want to search for a user manual, TOS, refund policies and other things that are usually placed on static CMS pages.
Magento Autocomplete Search extension lets your customers instantly find what they need:
- Include results from CMS / Static pages into the pop-up
- Full support of Magento widgets added to CMS pages
- Highlight search keywords on CMS pages when you browse them from the pop-up
Suggested Searches Display
With Search Autocomplete you can enable or disable Suggested Searches. These results show what else other visitors found using the current search query.
Also, you can specify the number of suggested searches results in the pop-up and separate this block visually with the 'Block Separator' setting.
- The ability to save Magento search results even if the cursor focus was changed (if you changed the focus from the pop-up, the results will be restored once you click on search box again)
- Closing button empties the search field and shuts the Search suggest pop-up helping to reset the search (if necessary)
- Support of all major browsers (IE10+, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
- Compatible with AJAX Cart extension
- Compatible with AheadWorks Blog extension (blog's pages will be found in the AJAX pop-up and in standard Magento search results)
- Supports MageWorx CMS Pro extension
- Supports Arabic translation
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 39 item(s)
The extension works great but the support was even better.For me the extension works great but the support I received from these guys was even better. They ended up doing some work to configure the extension to my requirements at no extra charge.
Works perfect + good supportThe extension works great. I had some problems, but the support fixed it for me.
Thank you a lot.
Great extension and supportThe extension is working as described and support was fast and efficient when we need help with the installation.
Great servicePlugin was not 100% compatible with our theme out of the box. One mail and one day later and they fixed it for us. Great service!
Works as described!The extension works as described, with a good chunk of customization in the backend. Also the support was quite fast and resolved any issues.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.5.4
- Support of Magento EE 1.3
- The issue with highlighted keywords is resolved
- Minor JS improvements
- Version: 1.5.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.5.2
- Support of Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart setting
- Bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >