Prices per Customer extension for Magento
- Individual product pricing creation
Set customer-specific prices that get displayed as regular ones.
- Personalized marketing campaigns
Run product promotions, offer individual discount rewards to most loyal customers.
- Managing how prices are displayed
Choose to display prices only to logged-in users.
- Generating tier pricing model
Introduce tier pricing in your eCommerce store.
- Import/export functionality
Easily move data between stores & projects.
Tailor an effective pricing strategy based on an individual approach to each shopper. Set different product prices for each customer, as well tier prices on any product of your Magento-based store.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Prices per Customer for?
Individual Product Pricing
Personalize your pricing strategy by setting individual prices for any store customer. Price per Customer Magento extension allows you to:
- Define custom Product Prices for any store item
- Specify different Special Product Prices for each customer
- Set +-% OFF for certain customers - this will let you run individual promotions via personal discounts
- Flexible options for individual product pricing schemes
- NEW Modify the Price Type. Set Percentage to increase or reduce the price by a certain amount
- NEW Setting separate prices for a different websites
Arouse customers’ curiosity by hiding product prices and making them available only after signup.
Price per Customer Magento Extension allows you to:
- Hide prices for visitors who are not logged in
- Hide prices for only specific products or categories for not-logged-in visitors
- NEW Customize “You need to login to see product price” message
Tier Pricing per Customer
The default Magento lets a store admin add tier prices for customer groups. Price per Customer Magento module extends this functionality by adding tier price capacity for any single store customer.
This can be of great help when setting merchandise prices according to the quantity bought by a single customer.
Use any of the 4 options for customer prices, e.g.:
- 10 (fixed price, displayed instead of the default one)
- 10% (10% discount from the default product price)
- 10% (+10% to default product price)
- 10% (10% from default price of the specified product)
Import/ Export Magento Tier Prices
With our Magento custom prices extension you can export/import Prices per customer in .csv format.
Easily move the data between stores and projects.
Never lose the list of your custom prices and switch them with a convenient export/import interface.
- Compatible with Customer Group Prices Magento Extension
- The ability to filter customers when adding specific prices for them
- “Sort By” option allowing to sort various data (e.g. Prices, Products, Customers)
- NEW “Sort products by custom price” option
- Simple, configurable, bundle, grouped, virtual, downloadable products support
- Support of price ranges in the filter of Layered Navigation
- Price per Customer Magento extension does NOT overwrite any layouts or templates thus letting you avoid conflicts
*Developed in cooperation with WebTex Software, a MageWorx company.
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
Nice supportAlways a pleasure to work with Mageworx, strong support when an issue occurs.
Thanks to Eugene and the team
Awesome SupportEugene and the guys at Mageworx offer amazing support! Had a couple conflicts with this extension on my website but they were able to fix it very promptly. Thanks!
Super fast and reliable support and great extension!Great Magento extension and super support. Thank you very much guys!
Great product with stunning supportIt does everything what is described. Works out of the box and I had no issues on my site. The only feature request is a better user-friendly interface.
Exactly what I needAfter searching Magento connect for similar tools, none come close to this extansion and the functionality it offers. However, it would be great if you guys could add auto-tag for customers based on how much they spent or what products they buy. So to say, offer Membership pricing.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.9.0
- Fully re-developed user interface
- Version: 2.8.1 (November 26, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.8.0 (November 10, 2015)
- Compatibility with SUPEE 6788 Security Patch
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >