SEO Meta Templates Extension for Magento 2
- Arranging large bulk of metadata with ease
Create templates for product & category pages, meta title, product URL keys, etc.
- Flexibility of metadata templates application
Apply templates to all products at once/a selection of products/attribute set.
- Generating SEO and user-friendly metadata
Optimize your product & category pages to meet Google requirements.
- Multi-Store View support
Generate & apply templates to individual Store Views/all Store Views at once.
What is the product for?
Easily arrange a massive amount of meta data as well as optimize product and category descriptions. Create up to 11 different template types to savvily apply various attributes and make your store pages informative and search engine friendly.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of SEO Meta Templates for Magento 2
Product page SEO templates
Make your product pages search engine and user-friendly by optimizing all possible type of meta data. The extension helps you create templates for:
- product meta title, description keywords,
- short and detailed product descriptions,
- product URL keys,
- (H1) tags.
You can apply the created templates GLOBALLY - to all products at once, or LOCALLY - to any chosen individual products or product attribute sets.
Category page SEO templates
Make your store categories optimized according to the latest Google requirements. With SEO meta category templates you can easily optimize:
- category meta title, meta description, keywords,
- the standard category description,
- and a category SEO name
Any category SEO template can be assigned to all store categories or just some chosen ones.
On top of that, you can streamline meta data optimization process as well as automate its certain aspects. With the extension you can:
Additionally, you will be able to:
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
This is an excellent moduleThis is an excellent module that allows you to make product cards and categories beautiful in the eyes of search engines. Works great
good toolI was looking for the ability to easily generate meta data for hundreds of my product pages. This is amazing how a few meta templates can make your life easier. No exaggeration. I haven't dealt with support so far as there was no need for that.
What a time-saver!I just love it, for real. The functionality seems simple, but does a great job, and helps optimize multiple meta data. What a time-saver!
GoodWe use this product for addition optimized meta information on products in store. This developer is very good, helps us quickly with installation and placement. Great team.
5 stars all the wayI have 300+ products on my store and optimizing all the meta tags would take ages. This tool is a true time-saver that saved me hours of work. Absolutely worth buying!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.10.0 (October 21, 2019)
- Adds separator for parsed value of template’s variables such ‘all_value’ and ‘attribute_code_value’
- Fix loop for template with scope “For Empty” which writes the empty values.
- Fix incorrect value for “special price” attribute
- Fix problems when product gallery template doesn't use store-level attribute’s values.
- Fix currency converting
- Version: 2.9.0 (June 10, 2019)
- Adds the templates for product image alt tags
- Version: 2.8.3 (December 6, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >