Extended Rich Snippets Extension for Magento 2
- Standing out in search results with rich snippets
Increase CTR by introducing rich snippets in your Magento 2 store.
- Enabling business info markup
Include valuable business data: social links, store name, location, etc.
- Highlighting page details in search results
Display ratings, price, SKU, etc. for category lists, product, and other site pages.
- Displaying optimized navigation path
Add markup tags to the default Magento 2 breadcrumbs.
- Open Graph & Twitter Cards support
Auto-generate rich snippets in social media & offer customized content.
What is the product for?
Make your store pages stand out from the competition and trigger higher click-through-rate. Draw users attention with eye-catching search results. Gather more visibility with social media markups.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Extended Rich Snippets for Magento 2
Product/ Category Page Rich Snippets
Instantly provide search engines and social media networks with the detailed product information. Make your products more appealing to click on by including a variety of attributes:
- stock availability,
- manufacturer & brand,
- and many more.
On top of this, with the extension you can display markup tags on category pages.
Include product offers, hide category markups with NOINDEX Robots and display category listings in social media to attract more customers.
Open Graph/ Twitter Cards
Create social exposure with automatically produced rich snippets. Influence the performance of your social links with a big image of your products along with a title and brief description.
- Use Open Graph tags to enrich your Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn posts
- Take advantage of Twitter Cards to stand out from the avalanche of tweets
Get richer content sharing with social media markups. Provide customers with the handy summary of the shared link to make it tempting to click on.
Website/ Business Markups
On top of that, with Extended Rich Snippets you can:
- Add markup tags to your default Magento 2 Breadcrumbs in order to improve clarity of search results. Extended navigation path shows users where they will get right from the search results
- Include Page/ Website info (name and description) into search results & social media shares
- Provide customers with Business (Merchant) info. Show your store name & description, location, social links, phone, etc. to get broader recognition and reach in search results.
NEW Set the price range and an image in Business (merchant) info section.
NEW & UNIQUE support for the recently added speakable data markup.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
Nice Extension, very usefulNice extension, but the admin section needs a little work. It's creates schema.org markup for products. Be advised, there is no markup for your organization or company, you'll have to roll that on your own. But it seems to handle the markup on products well.
This also has a positive effect on seo.Expansion allows you to make beautiful descriptions in the eyes of Google. This also has a positive effect on seo.
super looking snippetsI've got really good-looking snippets thanks to the addon. The support was friendly and very responsive. So, high five for you.
Best SnippetBest Snippet by Mageworx help excellent support best addon must in most of the website on Magento edition.
absolutely fantastic!easy to install, does what it says in the description and no bugs!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.6.5 (January 17, 2020)
- Hides the breadcrumbs markup on the home page
- Fixes the review markup
- Version: 2.6.4 (November 22, 2019)
- Adds new product properties (and AggregateRating) to product listing markup
- Fixes product prices (now with tax if needed) and correct currency for all product types.
- Fixes the issue when summary review block on product page displays empty data on magento 2.3.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.6.3 (November 11, 2019)
- Fixes the error on a category page
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >