SEO Meta Templates extension for Magento
- Product metadata optimization
Create templates for easy metadata management on product, category & blog pages.
- Category metadata optimization
Generate templates for category meta title, keywords, descriptions, and more.
- Blog metadata optimization
Generate templates for any server configuration, use Magento Cron for process automation, etc.
- Flexible templates settings
Easily track registry-related actions customers take, manage existing registries, and more.
With Magento SEO Meta Templates extension you can quickly and easily arrange and apply a big amount of meta data for product, category and aheadWorks blog post pages.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is SEO Meta Templates for?
Product Page Meta Data Templates
Templates can be created for meta title, description and keywords; long and short product descriptions, URL keys, alt tags of product images, product SEO name (H1) tag.
The extension can apply the templates to:
- all store products
- individual, manually selected products
- product attribute sets
With the extension you’ll be capable of creating product meta templates for different languages (Store Views) and applying them to either all the matched products OR to the products with empty fields. The 'bulk-apply' functionality lets you simultaneously apply actions to any chosen templates. And the Apply by Cron option automates the process of templates application.
Category Page Meta Data Templates
With Magento SEO Meta Templates extension you can create SEO templates for category meta title, description and keywords, as well as for a category description and category SEO name.
Meta tags templates can be assigned by:
- all categories
- the chosen category tree
- specific categories of your choice
Magento SEO Meta Templates extension also let you produce templates for different languages (Store Views), bulk apply the same actions to multiple templates, auto-apply them with Cron and apply the templates to either all the matched categories or to the categories with empty values.
AheadWorks Blog Pages Templates
With Magento SEO Meta Templates you can make a template for aheadWorks blog post titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords.
Every new template can be applied to all blog posts, a selection of blog posts or an individual blog post.
Also, you can specify the values of the template will be apply to and schedule its auto-applies.
Magento SEO Meta Templates General Settings
Magento SEO Meta Templates plugin makes the process of working with meta data templates maximally simplified. You can:
- Automate the process using Magento Сron
- Get notifications if the auto-application goes wrong
- Limit the length of template meta title and meta description
- Specify the number of items for one-time template processing
- Generate templates on any server configuration
- And more
- Compatibility with AheadWorks Blog extension
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
5 stars all the wayI have 300+ products on my store and optimizing all the meta tags would take ages. This tool is a true time-saver that saved me hours of work. Absolutely worth buying!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.8.1 (June 10, 2019)
- Code refactoring
- Major improvements
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.4.2 (October 4, 2016)
- Fixes an issue with applying extended templates to the products with empty attributes
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.3.3 (April 18, 2016)
- Adds a date checker if using the [special_price] variable in the templates
- Fixes a problem with applying templates to products and categories with empty fields
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >