Advanced Order Grid extension for Magento
- Enhancing default Magento orders grid
Add extra order details, hide unused columns,arrange columns’ order, add image thumbnails, etc.
- Additional actions for orders management
Easily archive & delete orders, apply mass actions.
- Admin & customer order view personalization
Customize orders grid according to your business needs.
Extend the capabilities of the default Magento Orders grid. Personalize the Order View according to your requirements and get a quick access to all important order details.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Advanced Order Grid for?
Enhancing Default Orders Grid
Enhance the functionality of the standard Magento Orders Grid and adjust it for you personal needs.
- Personalize both Admin and Customer Order View
- Add extra order details (tax amount, shipping method and amount, refunds, custom options and dozens more)
- Hide the column you don’t need
- Arrange the order of columns by drag-and-drop
- Add images of products added to the order (with a customizable thumbnail)
- Set the # of comments in the Orders grid
Easily delete Magento orders. Go beyond the standard order management mechanisms (that lets you only mark orders ‘Cancelled’) and get rid of any unwanted orders.
- Completely delete any chosen order
- Delete orders in bulk
- Mark orders as deleted (with the possibility to restore them later)
- Hide all the deleted orders in Customer's Order View
Unclutter the grid from any unneeded orders by manual or automatic order archiving. With Advanced Orders Grid extension you can:
- Select and manually archive any unimportant orders
- Set a scheduler for automatic order archiving
- Archive orders by their status
- Define the # of days before orders get into the archive
Mass Order Actions
Streamline the process of order management by applying mass actions to multiple orders. With the extension you can implement the following bulk actions:
- Mass invoice
- Ship orders/ Invoice + Ship
- Send Invoices and Shipments
- Print Invoices
- Print Credit Memos
- And a lot more…
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
reall great extension!does exactly what we needed
Great module and even a greater team!Hey!
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for to your support service and to Sergej, who quickly helped me install the extension and resolve some minor conflicts. You guys are just awesome and doing a great job!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.4 (November 30, 2016)
- Fixes a security vulnerability of the billing/shipping fields
- Version: 2.2.3 (October 4, 2016)
- Archived orders are hidden by default
- Fixes a misspelling error in the GT column
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.0 (March 24, 2016)
- Adds the new column "Invoices"
- Improves the user interface in the back-end
- Improves the compatibility with 3-rd party extensions
- Fixes an issue with export of custom columns to csv/xls(xml)
- Fixes a problem with coupon code filtering and sorting
- Minor bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >