Cross Linking extension for Magento
- Improving on-site navigation
Evenly distribute traffic with help of internal cross-links.
- Connecting to relevant niche websites
Drive more traffic with external cross-links.
- Support of all languages
Automatically link keywords in any language to any site page.
- Advanced cross-links management
Set max number of keywords replacements, add cross-links to product descriptions, and more.
Improve your website navigation. Drive more traffic to your store important pages and evenly distributes page authority and ranking power throughout the site.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Cross Linking for?
Internal Magento Cross Links
A well-organized Magento internal cross linking improves store navigation and channels site traffic to the most important pages. Also, internal links help to evenly spread link juice (ranking power) among any store pages.
With Magento Cross Linking extension you can:
- automatically link keywords/ keyword phrases in any language to any site page
- specify a cross link title and alt tags
- choose how a cross link will be opened (in the same or a new window)
- choose Store Views to apply cross links to
- specify a product SKU / category ID to link keywords to
- specify the URL of the site page to generate a cross link for
Also, with MageWorx Magento Cross Linking extension you will be able to:
- set the cross link maximum replacement count (per page)
- define the replacement priority for each added keyword
- set the max number of replacements per a keyword on a page
- add internal Magento cross links on the fly
- place cross links on product, category, CMS or/and AheadWorks Blog post pages
External Magento Cross Links
Setting links to the external sources lets you automatically set up connections to the relevant niche websites.
Our Cross Linking Magento extension enables you to:
- automatically set external cross links (links to other websites)
- specify a cross link title and alt tags
- specify Store Views cross links will appear on
- place external cross links on any product, category, CMS or/and AheadWorks Blog post pages
- tweak keyword replacement count and priority settings
- and more.
General Magento Cross Link Settings
With the Magento Cross Linking extension you can conveniently manage all your cross links in one place.
The Magento Cross Link extension is capable of:
- enabling/ disabling all added cross links in a click (whenever necessary)
- setting the max number of keyword replacements for a product, category, CMS or AheadWorks Blog page separately
- adding cross links to either a short and/or long product description
- specifying the default values for cross link attributes when adding a new keyword to replace
- customizing the Cross Link Grid to append all the necessary details right there.
- Compatibility with AheadWorks Blog extension
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Automatic is goodThis is a real time saver as NOW all the keywords on my site are linked AUTOMATICALLY. The configuration is easy as well. So far, so good.
GreatThanks Mageworks developers for such a useful app. Confirm to those who still have doubts - this module is a must-have tool to optimize internal site linking. Saves you a huge amount of time on boring interlinking tasks.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.4 (October 4, 2016)
- Fixes a problem with character encoding in the cross links
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.2.0 (April 21, 2016)
- Adds a setting to disable specific CMS pages from adding the cross links
- Version: 1.0.4 (October 30, 2015)
- Fixes an issue of the SUPEE-6788 compatibility on Linux OS
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >