Sitemap Suite Extension for Magento 2
- Enhance site crawling, indexation & navigation
Help web crawlers and site visitors easily surf your online store.
- Advanced XML sitemap settings
Use an unlimited number of links, exclude any page/out-of-stock product from the sitemap, etc.
- Advanced Magento 2 HTML sitemap
Create a convenient navigation map for the website visitors.
- Generating sitemaps automatically
Use Magento Cron to automatically generate sitemaps.
- Google-friendly sitemaps
Introduce advanced SEO settings from your sitemaps, including smart sitemap split.
What is the product for?
Create a snapshot of all your website links to let customers get a convenient overview of your website structure. Help search engines better crawl and index your store pages.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Sitemap Suite extension for Magento 2
Provide your store visitors with convenient overview of the whole website structure: Store Views, Categories, CMS and Product Pages and more. With this HTML sitemap Magento extension you can:
- Create separate HTML sitemaps for different Store Views,
- Split all store links by categories,
- Set the maximum category depth level (the total # of category links displayed on a sitemap page),
- Define product sorting order,
- Include CMS pages,
- Add any extra links,
- Set a Trailing Slash for the homepage or other website URLs
Extend the standard Magento 2 XML sitemap toolkit with a bunch of extra features. With Sitemap Suite you can:
- Create an XML sitemap for an UNLIMITED # of links,
- Smatrtly split big sitemaps to make Google-friendly,
- NEW Exclude out-of-stock products from the XML sitemap,
- NEW Exclude any Product, Category and CMS page from the XML sitemap,
- NEW Auto-generate the sitemaps with Magento Cron,
- NEW Automatically disable URLs with specific literal characters,
- Crop a homepage identifier (ex: "/home/") from Home URL,
- Set a homepage identifier priority to 1.0,
- Include extra, 3d party links,
- Set extra links frequency and priority,
- NEW Add all categories to sitemap, not only first 500.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 21 item(s)
You can also add pictures to the site map. It works greatI have been looking for such an extension for a long time, so that you can also add pictures to the site map. It works great. Very satisfied
great toolTh extension does what it says perfectly. I like the ability exclude products that aren't in stock from the XML sitemap. Really helpful!
beneThe sitemap looks great. My studies have convinced me that sitemaps do improve store indexation. So, I've got what I was promised)
Works as describedWorks as described and great support!
works wellwe've been using the extension for several month w/ no problem
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 3.1.2 (September 25, 2020)
- Improves the validation of the XML sitemap parameters: changefreq and priority are not required now
- Fixes JS errors in the back-end on Magento 2.3.2 and 2.3.3
- Version: 3.1.0 (August 3, 2020)
- Magento 2.4 support
- Version: 3.0.3 (May 5, 2020)
- Improves the configurable products stock status detection for XML Sitemap
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >