Shipping Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2
- Unlimited # of carriers, methods, and rates
Create setup for any local/custom shipping providers,
- Flexible shipping rules & conditions
Change shipping cost via substitution, surcharging,
discounts, and a lot more.
- Unlimited shipping zones
Arrange shipping destinations into groups for better management. Let the customers select their shipping country and region before checkout.
- Advanced postal/zip code validation
Target specific locations & easily verify area, region,
- Import/export functionality
Easily manage all shipping-related data.
- Shipping methods per product
Assign shipping methods directly to any chosen products. Filter the methods your products can be shipped with.
What is Shipping Suite extension for?
Optimize shipping processes big time. Set flexible rules and restrictions, take full control over delivery rates and easily manage all types of shipping methods.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
The Issues Shipping Suite Ultimate Extension Solves
- FLEXIBLE SHIPPING RULES & CONDITIONS
- ADVANCED SHIPPING METHODS
- SHIPPING & MATRIX RATES
- ADVANCED SHIPPING CARRIERS
- UNLIMITED SHIPPING ZONES
- ADVANCED POSTAL/ZIP CODE VALIDATION
- IMPORT/EXPORT FUNCTIONALITY
Flexible Shipping Rules & Conditions
By default, Magento 2 comes with the limited possibilities to set rules, while complex shipping conditions are entirely unavailable. This functionality is critical to demonstrate individual approach and offer specific options to the customers.
The extension introduces the ability to create highly customized and individualized shipping options. You’ll be able to get the shipping cost changed via substitution, surcharging or discounts, as well as based on cart attributes, shipping info, location groups, and product attributes.
- Unlimited number of shipping rules
- Rules for specific store views/customer groups
- Rule expiration/duration settings
- NEW! Volume weight attribute - extra FREE add-on for Shipping Suite.
- Grouping frequently used address conditions to use as a rule
- Coupon code & base discount amount conditions in rules
- Ability to add Magento regions, street, city & location zones to shipping rules
- Certain date and time range settings for shipping rules
Related blog posts
By default, coding skills are required to add custom shipping methods or regions. This is often necessary to cover shipping costs for a particular set of circumstances.
The extension allows creating as many shipping methods as your shipping strategy requires. You get to easily choose the default methods (e.g., SPS Express Mail, DHL Flat Rate Box Shipping, etc.) , or custom created ones ('Local Delivery', 'ECO-delivery', 'Pick Up in Stores', etc.).
- Unlimited number of shipping methods
- Editing/restricting default shipping methods settings by applying rules
- Shipping rates management for any chosen method
- Shipping methods can be applied directly to any product
- Min/max method price threshold for shipping rates
- Displaying estimated delivery time on frontend
- Displaying shipping method with lowest prices on frontend
Shipping & Matrix Rates
By default, it’s practically impossible to change shipping cost in Magento 2. Customization and personalization of shipping scenarios has become a must for the eCommerce merchants.
With the extension, you’ll be able to create an unlimited number of custom flexible shipping rates for any chosen method.
It stands to mention the on-the-fly rates processing capabilities of the extension. It has been tested on 23,000 shipping rates with 1,700,000 postal codes added ― they got processed within 2-3 seconds on the checkout page.
- Fixed/percentages surcharges/discounts
- Shipping cost based on quantity/weight of ordered items
- On-the-fly processing of large rates data volumes
- Flexible conditions for shipping rates
- Zip code validation for rates
Often, the available out-of-the-box shipping carriers are not enough to meet the customers’ needs and expectations. You may need to set up additional options.
With the extension, your customers will get to select the most efficient and affordable shipping options. Additionally, it enables merchants to send packages to anyed location at a reasonable price.
UNIQUE Ability to modify shipping cost ANY popular carrier
- Creation of any local/custom shipping provider
- Flawless management
- Custom shipping methods for any newly created carriers
Unlimited Shipping Zones
Shipping is one of the major decision-shaping factors in online retail. The ability to conveniently select the country and region is crucial for the businesses that care about the customers’ shopping experience..
With the help of a location pop-up, your customers will be able to conveniently select their shipping country and region in a couple of mouse clicks. The displayed popup is highly customizable.
- Displaying shipping location in store header
- Uploading images for each zone displayed in pop-up
- Automatic population of location info on shopping cart page
- Automatic population of location info at checkout
Advanced Postal/Zip Code Validation
The success of package delivery and shipping rates optimization & cost calculation entirely depends on how accurately the corresponding data was provided.
The extension allows running advanced postcode validation to avoid high address correction charges, failed deliveries and unhappy customers! Additionally, you get to easily manage alphanumeric postal/zip codes (e.g., the UK) and run advanced zip code validation for specific destinations (you can verify area, region, outcode, incode, etc.)
- Advanced postcode validation
- Ability to specify whether one or more zones can be set for the address at a time
- Advanced UK postcodes validation
- Ability tocertain local areas when creating shipping rules and conditions
Related blog posts
- How to Set Up Shipping for Alphanumeric Postcodes in Magento 2? - Read the Article
If you desire to transfer shipping data from one store to another, or need to conveniently analyze the available info, it’s crucial to have the necessary details easily available and accessible.
The extension enables you to conveniently import to and export from a CSV file all the essential shipping data and use it for creating any type of shipping strategies.
- Import/export custom shipping carriers
- Import/export custom shipping methods
- Import/export custom shipping rates
8 Top Extensions Included Within 1 Module Package
- Delivery zones/locations
- Shipping rates
- Custom carriers & methods
- Shipping rules
- Shipping restrictions
- Import/export rates
- Advanced zip codes validation
- Zones pop-up
Features of Shipping Suite Ultimate for Magento 2
Rules & Conditions
Easily create a range of highly-customized and individualized shipping options.
With the help of advanced shipping rules and conditions, you can:
- modify shipping cost (overwrite, add surcharge, apply discount),
- hide shipping methods,
- modify shipping method's title and add estimated delivery period,
- display a shipping method with minimal price.
Shipping cost can be changed based on:
- extended cart attributes (subtotal, subtotal after discount, discount amount, total items quantity, total weight, coupon code),
- shipping information (shipping postcode, region, state, country, city, street address),
- location groups / shipping zones (so you could group frequently used address conditions into certain groups and use them as a rule's condition),
- product attributes (any product attribute, even custom ones),
- product stock attributes (stock status & stock value, backorder status & backorder amount).
Also, with the extension you can:
- create an unlimited amount of shipping rules and apply them according to the priority order or use "stop further processing" functionality,
- choose the shipping methods you need to apply the rules to,
- restrict the rules for specific store views,
- restrict the rules for customer groups,
- restrict the rules by days of week (you can select the says of week, when the rules should be activated),
- set a specific date period, when the rules should be activated,
- set a specific time period, when the rules should be activated,
- UNIQUE modify a shipping cost of any POPULAR shipping carrier: DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. (by means of rules and restrictions).
The shipping rules provide you to most advanced functionality to modify the final shipping costs for your customers to cover all your business needs and requirements. The Shipping suite can:
- overwrite a shipping cost with a fixed or a percentage amount,
- add a fixed / percentage surcharge to a final shipping price,
- apply a fixed / percentage discount to a shipping cost.
The following actions / modifiers are available for the overwrite, surcharge and discount modes:
- per entire cart,
- per each product,
- per each item,
- per product Qty after X Qty,
- per item after X Items,
- per 1 unit of weight,
- per 1 unit of weight after after X weight,
- per X units of weight.
You can also define (using flexible conditions) what products the cost modifiers should be calculated from. It might be useful if you need to add different percentage surcharge or discount for different products and then sum everything or add extra surcharges for specific items only.
Let the customers select the most efficient and affordable shipping options.
Create custom shipping carriers to send deliveries to anyed location, at a reasonable rate.
Shipping suite extension for Magento 2 enables you to:
- create a setup for any local/custom shipping provider,
- add unlimited number of custom shipping carriers,
- conveniently manage all custom shipping carriers from the backend,
- assign custom shipping methods to newly created carriers,
Offer customers a range of shipping options to choose from. Create an unlimited amount of shipping methods aligned with your shipping strategy.
Offer either the default methods, such as USPS Express Mail, DHL Flat Rate Box Shipping, UPS ground, UPS two-day, OR alternatively, custom-created ones: 'Local Delivery', 'ECO-delivery shipping', 'Pick Up in Stores', etc.
The extension enables you to:
- create an unlimited amount of new custom shipping methods,
- edit and restrict the default shipping methods settings by means of rules,
- adjust new AND manage the existing shipping rates for any chosen shipping method.
Also, for each created Method, it's possible to:
- specify the min/max method price threshold for shipping rates,
- set the estimated delivery time for the shipping methods/rates using the MIN and MAX parameters,
- display delivery time next to a shipping method in the frontend (on the shopping cart or checkout page),
- use multiple rates price calculation on the method level (Max Priority, Max Price, Min Price, Sim Up All Rates),
- hide a shipping method if there are no valid rates,
- display a custom error message, when the method is not available,
- 'allow to change method title by rate', thus changing the displayed shipping method with the rate's title,
- display a shipping method with the lowest price at the top during the checkout.
Create an unlimited amount of custom flexible shipping rates for any chosen shipping method. In the advanced shipping rates grid you can:
- overwrite/surcharge/discount a shipping cost, a shipping cost per qty of an item, a cost per item or per 1 unit of weight,
- configure fixed or percentage surcharges/discounts,
- create shipping rates based on flexible conditions (country with region (multi-select is possible), zip code range, price range, quantity range, weight range, etc.),
- use shipping rules to adjust the amount of shipping cost for any shipping method,
- NEW run zip code validation for rates.
Also, with the extension, it’s possible to:
- specify the min/max method price threshold for rates,
- set multiple rates price calculation on the method level (‘Highest’, ‘Lowest’, ‘Use Priority’, ‘Sum’),
- specify the estimate delivery time for shipping methods/rates using the MIN/MAX parameters AND override the estimated delivery of the method (thus, customers will always know when to expect their orders)
Shipping Zones Popup
Let your customers quickly and conveniently select their shipping location.
With the help of a customizable shipping location pop-up, shoppers can choose their shipping country and region in a couple of mouse clicks.
With this functionality, it’s possible to:
- display shipping location in the store header,
- upload images for each zone displayed in the pop-up,
- automatically populate shipping location info on the shopping cart page and at the checkout.
By default, Magento let shoppers select states/provinces for the chosen country. However, this option is not available for all countries (including such popular shipping destinations as Italy or the Netherlands).
That’s why website visitors have to manually enter regions when placing an order, which wastes their time and may cause shipping issues because of the wrong spelling, etc.
The Country-regions relations functionality allows adding new regions and editing those provided out of the box. When done, customers of anyed location can select any region that you deliver to.
In case you’re running an international, multi-currency store, the extension will let you personalize shipping options for eached location.
With the module, it's possible to:
- сreate custom shipping carriers for chosen store views,
- сreate shipping rules/methods for specific store views,
- add the store labels to the rates,
- specify names and delivery messages for each localized store.
Zip Code Validation
If you ship to locations that have alphanumeric postal/zip codes (e.g. the United Kingdom), the extension will help manage these complicated cases.
This functionality allows store owners tocertain local areas when creating Shipping Rules and Conditions (including Comparison, aka less than/greater than Rules).
For instance, if the area of the outward part (letters) in the code is the same, the extension starts checking for the required district and so on. This way, one can narrow down the number of postcodes used in shipping rules and conditions.
What is more, you can also run advanced zip code validation for the UK addresses (you can verify area, region, outcode, incode etc.)
With the extension, you can conveniently import and export all the essential shipping data and use it for creating any type of shipping strategies.
The module enables you to import and export:
- any type of shipping carriers,
- default and custom-created shipping methods,
- all shipping rates (both the default and custom).
Shipping Per Product
Use a granular approach to the shipping methods associated with the product.
Add shipping methods directly to any product from the Products edit page or products grid.
If the customer adds to cart some product with the specified methods, only the selected shipping methods will be available for this order. The extension searches for the overlapping shipping methods if several products are added.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 78 item(s)
Extensive extension, good helpNice extension with many features. Had some compability problems with other carrier but was solved well. And very friendly support!
Good shipping moduleThis shipping module has a very well written guide which makes it easy to figure out how to use. Has a good number features and support is responsive when needed. Would recommend.
Awesome powerful toolI was using their shipping extension on my m1 store and purchased their shipping module for migrated m2 store. It's amazing tool and even better support team. They helped me to migrate my m1 shipping rates and configurations. Their m2 extension is even better than m1 module. I definitely recommend tthis module to anyone who needs all in one solution.
Great Support and works fineI was satisfied with the code quality, but initially we had a problem with the extension because we have approximately 14000 zip ranges, which made the site extremely slow. However, we received excellent support and they made major changes in the extension so its could handle cases like ours. The problem was solved, I had an excellent service from the support team. The extension has features that I have not found anywhere else. I highly recommend it.
Very flexible shipping module. Feature rich.We're currently migrating a Magento 1 website to Magento 2. The website's shipping is extremely complex - it utilizes customer groups, UK postcode filtering and weight-based algorithms. WebShopApps (who created the Product Matrix module) didn't redevelop their advanced extensions for Magento 2, so naturally I was worried.
Having undertaken some extensive research, I landed on Shipping Suite, as it ticked a lot of the boxes. It was a bit of a gamble considering my requirements, but it absolutely paid off. The configuration is extremely flexible and works a lot better than the M1 module - the ability to set conditions (like Magento's cart rules) made it so much easier.
I was concerned it wouldn't handle UK postcodes well, but rest assured it works like a charm! The system detects each part of the postcode allowing us to easily set blanket shipping rules for a whole area.
The only thing missing (at the time of this review) was the ability to change how many units of weight in the cart trigger an additional charge in the cost (for example 30000 per units of weight = £5). It's currently set to 1 which causes problems. HOWEVER, MageWorx have been extremely accommodating and will be including it in the next release.
I would 100% recommend this system. It's fantastic.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.9.7 (November 11, 2019)
- Fixes a problem with custom labels displaying for shipping methods and rates
- Version: 2.9.5 (November 6, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.9.4 (October 17, 2019)
- Adds the compatibility for Magento 2.3.3
- Fixes the problems with shipping request without items (empty request)
- Can I add custom shipping methods to my Magento 2 store?
- Yes, with the extension, you can create Magento 2 multiple shipping methods and custom carriers.
- Can I restrict the available shipping methods for specific products or products groups?
- Yes, the Magento 2 Shipping extension enables you to either assign available shipping methods to any products or restrict the shipping methods by the products added to cart. This can be achieved by using shipping rules.
- Can I hide/display shipping methods based on what products are added to cart?
- Yes, you’d need to create rules that filter the available shipping methods based on the added products.
- Can I hide/display shipping methods based on shipping location?
- Yes, you can filter the available shipping methods based on a customer’s shipping location. Moreover, you get to combine countries into shipping zones and use them in shipping rules for easier management.
- Can I configure free shipping to be available for both a qualifying order amount and specific products only?
- Yes, the Shipping Suite Ultimate offers such functionality. To achieve it, you’d need to create a shipping rule ― the free shipping option will get displayed only after the cart total is more than a specified amount and the necessary products are added. Moreover, you can set up to calculate the qualifying order amount for products matching conditions only.
- When calculating Magento 2 shipping costs per items matching certain conditions, can I add a different shipping cost for products starting with their specified quantity/weight?
- Yes, our extension allows you to configure such complex rules easily. All you need to do is to create a shipping rule with Shipping per item after X items and add the matching products in the “Apply to” section. Thus, the extension will validate products that match these rule conditions only. The same feature can be set up per Qty and per 1 unit of weight. Additionally, you can simply add a surcharge or a discount to the shipping cost following the same rules instead of overwriting the entire shipping cost.
- Can I adjust my shipping rates via .CSV?
- Yes, the extension allows you to import either a simple .CSV file (Matrix rate like) or an advanced .CSV file. The Shipping Suite Ultimate has been optimized to work with more than 100k rates.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >