Shipping Calculator extension for Magento 2
- Shipping prices right on product pages
Let your shoppers calculate shipping prices before adding a product to cart.
- Flexible 'Estimate shipping' block configuration
Display or hide the country, state/region, and zip code fields.
- Products and categories restrictions
Easily exclude products and categories to disable shipping calculator for.
- Beautiful and mobile-friendly design
Display the shipping cost block in a beautiful design compatible with MageWorx shipping solutions & Magento 2 themes.
What is Shipping Cost Calculator extension for?
Make a sale, increase conversion rates and improve customer experience by letting your shoppers calculate shipping prices and delivery cost right on the product page.
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Product Shipping Calculator Features
- Shipping Cost on Product page
- Configurable Shipping Fields
- Default Shipping Location
- Shipping Suite Compatibility
Shipping Cost on Product page
The extension allows you to add the shipping cost calculator right on the product page. It decreases the abandoned rate drastically by giving your customers the opportunity to see all available shipping options directly from the product page.
The shipping cost calculator is added in beautiful design, which is fully mobile-friendly. You can easily enable/disable this functionality in your store.
Configurable Shipping Fields
The Shipping Calculator allows you to easily configure the fields your customers can choose to calculate the delivery options.
The following fields are supported in the shipping calculator:
- Shipping country
- Shipping State/Region
- Shipping Zip code / Postcode
You can either display all these fields or select any field to display. It might be useful if you run a local store or you ship within one country/region only. In this case you can hide the country and state/region fields and keep the zip code field only to make the flow for your customers as easy as possible.
Products and Categories Restrictions
The extension enables you to specify products and/or categories, where the shipping calculator should not be displayed. It might be useful if you need to hide the shipping options on specific items.
Default Shipping Location
The Shipping Cost module offers the functionality to set the default values for the necessary shipping fields to pre-select them for your customers on the front-end.
You can also use the default values if you have a local store and you ship within one region/country only. In this case, your customers won’t need to choose a country and/or regions and they will solely need to specify their shipping zip code to calculate all the delivery options.
Shipping Suite Compatibility
This plugin is fully compatible with our Magento 2 Shipping Suite Ultimate solution. It allows you to display the correct shipping methods and rates according to all your shipping rules & custom shipping rates added in the Shipping Suite extension.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Nice ExtensionWe bought the extension month back, Shipping Cost calculator working fine on PDP page
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.5 (July 31, 2020)
- Adds the compatibility with Magento 2.4
- Version: 1.0.3 (July 8, 2020)
- Fix the error if the caption in the region_id field is empty
- Version: 1.0.2 (June 29, 2020)
- Adds the check for the allowed countries
- Minor bug fixes
- Does the extension allow displaying the available shipping methods on a product page?
- Yes, you can set separate delivery date options for particular shipping methods. Also, the delivery queue can be used both globally (one queue with limits for all shipping methods) and for each separate shipping method.Yes, the Shipping Calculator adds a separate ‘Shipping Calculator’ block, where shoppers get to calculate the delivery cost and find out the available delivery options without navigating away.
- Can I change the displayed fields in the ‘Estimate delivery’ block?
- Sure, you choose to either display or hide the country, state/region, and/or postal code fields.
- Is it possible to disable the functionality for specific pages?
- Yes, use restrictions to disable the ‘Shipping Calculator’ block for specific products or categories.
- Will the newly added block look nice on mobile devices?
- Indeed, we placed a special focus on making the extension mobile-friendly.
- Can I add icons to the available shipping methods? What about descriptions?
- Definitely! The extension enables you to conveniently upload icons for the displayed shipping to make sure they look visually appealing. Additionally, you can specify any additional details for each separate delivery option as required.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >