SEO Suite Ultimate Extension for Magento 2
- Quickly optimize any site URLs and meta data
Use advanced templates to mass-optimize any meta values, descriptions, URL keys, SEO names, etc. for ANY product/category/CMS/category filter pages.
- Improve store crawling and indexation
Help the search engine spiders better explore your store and index its important pages. Easily add XML and HTML sitemaps.
- Build a well-organized website architecture
Automatically cross-link all relevant site pages, as well as link to external authoritative sources.
- Stand out in a crowd of competitors
Improve your store click-through rates and boost its visibility with advanced Rich Snippets.
- Get a complete arsenal of SEO tools
Cover all the important SEO activities: eliminate duplicate content, set redirects, add breadcrumbs, optimize pages of any type, and dozens more!
- Use reports to track and solve critical SEO issues
Overview and deal with the most frequent SEO issues for product, category and CMS pages.
What is SEO Suite Ultimate for?
The 1st and most popular, all-in-one SEO extension for Magento stores. Often imitated, but never duplicated! SEO Suite Ultimate is a full-featured SEO solution that covers a full range of onpage SEO activities: from optimizing small page elements to building a well-thought site architecture.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Need professional SEO HELP? Check out Advanced SEO Configuration Service and give your website a guaranteed SEO boost!
The Issues SEO Extension Solves
- DUPLICATE CONTENT ELIMINATION
- OPTIMIZED CRAWLING AND INDEXATION
- INTERNAL LINK BUILDING (CROSS LINKS)
- META DATA MASS-OPTIMIZATION
- SEO FOR LAYERED NAVIGATION PAGES
- ADVANCED RICH SNIPPETS
- ALTERNATE URLs (HREFLANG TAGS)
- HTML & XML SITEMAPS
- EXTENDED BREADCRUMBS
- SMART REDIRECTS
- SEO REPORTS
Duplicate Content Elimination
Content duplication is a common issue of eCommerce categories (when one and the same product may get listed here and there), pages filtered by layered navigation, localized versions of the main domain, etc..
The canonical tags added by SEO Suite Ultimate inform Google about the preferred version of a page/domain. This way, the sources with similar content are not taken into account by the search engine.
- NEW!Custom canonical tags for products
- Canonical URLs for product pages
- Canonicals for category pages
- Optimized category pagination
- Pagination with rel=“next” and rel=“prev”
- Canonical URL for pages with NOINDEX robots
- Canonical Tags for Layered Navigation Pages (including those with multi-select)
- Canonical URL for pages with NOINDEX robots
- Cross-Domain Canonicals
Optimized Crawling and Indexation
It’s essential to get the main site pages crawled and indexed. At the same time, it’s necessary to restrict access to all insignificant pages, pages filtered with layered navigation (aka category filters), and those with thin//duplicate/no content or private info.
SEO Suite Ultimate enables you to help the Web spiders get to the key areas of your website, while driving them away from the private ones or those of minor importance. Crawling instructions are set with the robots meta header.
- Robots meta header for https pages
- Noindex/follow robots meta header for pages without content
- Robots meta header for additional site pages
- Meta robots for category filter pages and custom meta robots for specific filter combination
- Meta robots for layered navigation pages with multiple filter selection
Internal Link Building (Cross Links)
Linking relevant site pages equally distributes link juice among important site areas, and helps Google better crawl them. But if you have a big amount of product/category and CMS pages, adding links by hand can be quite a challenge.
With this Magento 2 SEO extension, you can automatically link all related site pages in 3 easy steps: 1. Build the list of keywords -> 2. Select the types of pages, where these keywords will be equipped with links -> 3. Specify link URLs. That’s it.
- Cross links for product/category/ CMS pages
- Cross links for any landing page* of your choice
- Linking pages within the chosen store view
- Alt tags/Titles, Follow/Nofollow attributes to make cross links SEO-friendly
- Cross links management (specifying max # replacements per page, keyword replacement priority, etc.)
- Linking to relevant external sources (websites, blogs, etc.)
Meta Data Optimization
Besides creating semantically relevant content for each store page, one needs to optimize all meta data, descriptions, URLs, tags, etc.. That can be really hard if you have a big amount of pages to optimize (as in Magento, you have to do that either manually or with the help of the quite limited Fields Auto-Generation Magento 2 feature).
This extension’s SEO templates enable you to quickly and easily optimize a massive amount of any meta data for any product, category page.
What is more, you can mass-optimize such important site elements as the product page URL keys and H1 tags, as well as short descriptions and SEO names.
- SEO templates to mass-optimize meta data (titles, descriptions, keywords) for product and category pages
- Mass-optimization of important site elements (product page URL keys and H1 tags (SEO Names))
- Custom meta data patterns (template rules)
- Template test-apply feature
- Attributes Randomizer - shuffle attributes to make the optimized page elements look more natural
- Auto-generating SEO templates with Magento Cron
SEO for Layered Navigation Pages
If neglected, paged filtered by layered navigation (aka category filter pages of LN page, for short) can potentially create serious SEO issues.
With SEO Suite Ultimate, you can turn any page filtered by layered navigation filters into a functional and SEO-optimized unit. This will help you extend and strengthen your site architecture, and produce more pages optimized for long-tail and specific search queries.
- Custom Meta Data and descriptions for attributes and attribute values
- SEO templates to mass-optimize meta data (titles, descriptions, keywords) for layered navigation pages
- SEO-friendly LN page URLs
- Canonical tags for any filtered page (including those with multiple selection)
- Indexation settings for layered navigation pages
Advanced Rich Snippets
While Magento 2 product pages have microdata added out of the box, it is still rather basic. There’s no product availability info, business details (location, email); no support of data markup for category and CMS pages, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, etc..
SEO Suite Ultimate allows you to quickly add advanced markup data, with any kind of valuable info for any product/category page, as well as optimize social postings.
Structured data is added with JSON-LD method — no edits of HTML code are required.
- Product page rich snippets (with product stock, SKU, category, brand, model, color, and more)
- Category page rich snippets (with product detailed descriptions and offers, etc.)
- Extended rich snippets for CMS pages
- Rich Snippets with Merchant info (contacts, location, price range)
- Open Graph & Twitter Cards for better content sharing
- Including breadcrumbs
- Support of speakable markup
Alternate URLs (HREFLANG Tags)
Content localization can breed duplicates. Being set for different languages, separate domains, subdomains or subdirectories may be treated by the search engines as duplicate content.
With our Magento 2 SEO extension, you can set up alternate URLs to inform Google which page is an alternative language version of the origin.
This way, Google understands what is classified as localized content and should be included into regional SERPs.
- Hreflang tags for any localized store
- Hreflang tag scope (global/website)
- Enabling/disabling hreflang tags on product, category and CMS pages
- X-default hreflang attribute for non-localized pages
- Manual alternate URLs language select
- Multi-stores CMS page relation
HTML & XML Sitemaps
It should be easy for the visitors and search engines to quickly and easy surf an online store. By default, Magento 2 doesn’t have the HTML sitemap functionality. Also, its XML sitemap comes only with the basic confirmation options.
With SEO Suite for Magento 2 you can hierarchically arrange all your store links all in the HTML sitemap, so visitors can quickly overview the whole site structure and find what they need.
Also, the extension significantly improves the functionality of the default XML sitemap.
- Advanced XML sitemap
- Separate XML sitemaps for product, category, CMS, as well as custom landing pages
- Custom XML sitemap settings
- Excluding out-of-stock products
- Adding additional links
- Fully-fledged HTML sitemap
- Custom HTML sitemap settings
- Excluding out-of-stock products
- Adding additional links
- Sitemap auto-generation
Site navigation should clearly tell visitors where they are on your site, as well as help the search engines work out how your site is structured.
The extension is capable of generating advanced breadcrumbs that help your site visitors and the search engines better navigate through its pages.
- Customer and search engines friendly breadcrumbs
- Shortest, longest or the default breadcrumbs navigation paths
- Breadcrumbs category prioritization for for products that are assigned to multiple categories
- Breadcrumbs in rich snippets
If neglected, deleted product pages may negatively affect your general site SEO.
With SEO Suite Ultimate, you can save link juice and prevent the customers from getting on the '404 Not Found' page, while deleting products, changing design or solving the broken URL issues.
Also, the extension enables you to set custom redirects from/to any site page.
- 301 (moved permanently) and 302 (moved temporarily) redirects for deleted products
- Custom 301 and 302 from/to any product/category/CMS page
NEW! SEO Reports
It can be quite difficult to deal with such frequent SEO issues as duplicate content, missing values, errors in metadata and URLs with no data stored in one place. That’s where SEO reports create a possibility to conveniently overview SEO problems of your Magento 2 site and take care of them.
The SEO reports functionality enables you to easily detect and track a variety of SEO issues on products, categories and CMS pages right from the Magento 2 backend.
- SEO reports for product, category & CMS pages
- Ability to find errors in metadata and URLs
- Monitoring problems with missing/duplicate meta tags & names
- Detecting SEO issues in CMS pages: duplicates, missing values
Features of SEO Suite Ultimate Extension
Avoid duplicate content and strengthen the SEO potential of the most important store pages. Set canonical URLs to inform Google (and other search engines) about the preferred page for pages with similar content.
With our Magento 2 SEO extension you can:
- add canonical tags,
- add custom canonical tags for products, categories and CMS pages,
- ability to use the longest/shortest product canonical tag (by URL length / categories counter in the URL)
- add/manage a trailing slash for the homepage canonical URL,
- set cross-domain canonical URLs,
- add the rel=next/prev tag,
- use a pager for category canonical tags,
- point layered navigation pages to either the current category or a filtered page,
- disable canonical URL for pages with NOINDEX robots,
- set the canonical tag if any LN filter uses multiselect (disable/filtered/current category values).
Robot Meta Header
Help the search engine spiders access and explore the key areas of your website (while restricting them from insignificant pages and pages with private info).
This Magento 2 SEO Suite will let you:
- configure the meta robots for any product separately or for group of products in bulk,
- configure the meta robots for any category separately,
- configure the meta robots for any CMS page,
- configure robots meta header for pages with no content (like cart page, checkout etc),
- configure the meta robots tag for any custom page (easily add any custom page),
- set up the default meta robots tag for Layered Navigation pages,
- define the # of layered navigation filters to forbid from indexation,
- meta robots for any attribute combinations,
- meta robots for category filter pages with multiple selection.
- set up the robots the meta header for HTTPS pages separately if necessary,
Automate the process of internal link building. Link thematically relevant links within your website, as well as connect to authoritative external sources:
- replace anyed keywords with links to any product, category, CMS page or custom links (custom links can be to external pages as well),
- selectcross links entities from product, category or CMS pages grid,
- add cross links on any product, category, CMS pages,
- exclude any product, category, CMS pages from adding the cross links,
- specify the Store Views to build internal links for,
- set number of keyword replacement & priority,
- specify link alt/title &values for each cross link,
- add the cross links to the product description and short description,
- manage all added cross links from one grid.
Product SEO Templates
SEO Product Templates let you optimize such important product page elements as:
- meta title,
- meta description,
- meta keywords,
- product URL key,
- H1 tag / product SEO name,
- product short description,
- product description,
- product images alt tag.
The templates can be generated manually or assigned to Magento cron if you need to launch them regularly. If you have a large catalog, you can also run the product templates from CLI (command line interface)
You can apply Magento 2 SEO templates for any chosen Store View(s) or all store views at once.
The extension allows you to test the generated results before applying the templates and going live.
The Randomizer feature is also available. It allows you to shuffle any text to make the text look more natural on every page.
Any template can be applied to a chosen product or a selection of products.
Category SEO Templates
SEO Category Templates let you optimize such important category page elements as:
- category meta title,
- meta description,
- meta keywords,
- category description,
- and SEO name.
What is more, Magento 2 category SEO templates can be generated for any chosen Store View(s) or all Store Views. You can also run the "Test Apply" action to verify the result, generated by the template before going live.
With the extension, you can also add dynamic variables that will be replaced with chosen filters in the Layered Navigation.
Also, the attributes used for the template’s values can be shuffled with the Attribute Randomizer feature (to make their text look more natural on every page).
Any template can be applied to theed categories or a category tree.
The templates can be generated manually or assigned to Magento cron if you need to launch them regularly. If you have a large set of categories, you can also run the product templates from CLI (command line interface)
Category Filter SEO
Fully optimize pages filtered by layered navigation, and make them search engine and user friendly.
With the extension’s smart templates, for each category filter page it's possible to specify:
- meta title,
- meta description,
- meta keywords,
- SEO name,
- and a full page description.
Also, you can define a priority of any attribute in the layered navigation block and tweak some other important settings.
Besides, with the software, it’s possible to:
- enable extended meta title and description on category layered navigation pages,
- add any attributes to the layered navigation title and meta description tag,
- set and manage canonical tags for any category LN page,
- add NOINDEX, FOLLOW robot meta tags for category LN pages,
- set the count of filters for NOINDEX, FOLLOW meta robots on LN pages,
- set meta robots for any attribute or attributes combinations in the LN,
- change category name on LN pages.
Catch the user’s attention and win the click with more detailed search engine results, aka rich snippets.
Rich snippets SEO functionality of SEO Suite Ultimate enables you to:
- create rich snippets for product/category pages (ratings, reviews, stock, price, SKU, etc.),
- use Open Graph & Twitter Cards for better content sharing,
- include breadcrumbs into search results,
- provide the customers with business Info (store name, description, location, email, etc.),
- include page/website info (name and description) into the search engine results,
- set a price range and image for the seller entity.
Inform Google which page is an alternative language version of a page and which is the main one. With SEO Suite Ultimate for Magento 2 you can:
- add hreflang tags for any local store,
- set hreflang URL scope (website or global),
- opt to use hreflang tags on product, category and CMS pages,
- use the language code from the default locale,
- manually select the language for the alternate URLs,
- set the X-default hreflang attribute for non-localized pages,
- connect localized pages of these type by means of ID, URL key or an hreflang attribute,
- conveniently overview alternate hreflang settings.
Optimize Pagination Pages, and make them absolutely search engine friendly.
- enable SEO friendly URLs for pagination pages,
- set the format of the pager URL key,
- use "Pager Var" parameter to specify how the "page" is defined in the pager URLs,
- add pager number to meta title/ description (at the beginning or at the end).
Help visitors and search engines better navigate through your store with the advanced breadcrumbs feature.
With SEO Suite Ultimate you can:
- create customers and search engines friendly breadcrumbs,
- use shortest, longest or the default breadcrumbs navigation paths,
- prioritize categories to use in breadcrumbs for products that are assigned to multiple categories,
- enable breadcrumbs in rich snippets.
The extension enables you to generate a fully-fledged HTML sitemap where you can:
- display all your stores,
- include either all or only chosen products,
- define a product sorting order,
- display all categories and set the category maximum depth level,
- include any CMS pages,
- add any extra links,
- set a trailing slash for a homepage and any other URLs.
Improve the functionality of the default Magento 2 XML sitemap. With this Magento 2 SEO extension you can:
- generates XML sitemap with SEO-friendly URLs,
- ability to split the XML sitemap by generating separate sitemaps for each page type (products, categories, CMS pages and additional links),
- supports large catalogs by splitting the sitemap by certain number of URLs and/or by a file size (it allows you submit XML sitemap in case of more than 50k links),
- generate XML sitemap for all or specific store views with correct URLs,
- add any number of additional (custom) links and set their priority and frequency,
- exclude out-of-stock products from the XML sitemap,
- exclude any Product, Category and CMS page from the XML sitemap,
- generate the XML sitemap right from Console,
- automatically disable URLs with specific literal characters,
- crop the home page URL identifier (ex: "/home/") and set its priority (1.0),
- set a Trailing Slash for a homepage and any other URL,
- exclude the pages with certain meta robots tag.
The SEO Suite extension supports Mirasvit & Mageplaza blog extensions. It is possible to add different types of blog's pages to Mageworx XML sitemap. The follow page types are supported:
- blog posts
- tag pages
- tag author pages
- topic pages
You can add or exclude each page type separately if necessary. The frequency and priority parameters for the blog pages are also available.
Avoid losing customers by sending them to deleted product/404 pages.
- automatically set permanent (301) or temporary (302) redirects on any deleted product page.
- conveniently manage redirects for deleted products in the custom grid.
Keep visitors on the website, bring them to the relevant product categories and thus provide with a bunch of other similar products alternatives for the missing products. No coding required,
Overview the # of hits, enable/disable/delete/edit redirects, change their priority and select the desired category for the redirects all in one workspace!
Track SEO problems with your products, categories and CMS pages directly from the Magento 2 back-end.
- generate a report with SEO problems for products, categories and CMS pages,
- find SEO issues in the SEO name, name, meta title, meta description and the URL,
- track the following types of problems: duplicates in meta tags and names, long/short meta tags, names and URLs, missing meta tags and names,
- additionally, find SEO issues in CMS page titles and contents: duplicates, missing values.
Add custom permanent (301) or temporary (302) redirects from/to any store page.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 272 item(s)
Best SEO Magneto 2 extensionI have compared SEO extensions for Magento 2, and none of them are as powerful as this one. The amount of customization you can do with this extension is insane. This is the must have SEO extension.
Honorable mention, the customer support is super friendly and helpful. I don't know if I can leave his name out here but I just wanna say keep up the good work!
Best serviceBest Magento 2 SEO extension.
SEO That Really WorksBeen using this for a year now and we are getting great results from the SEO setup using this and the SEO setup service from Mageworx. Definitely recommend!
Great Extension and supportThis SEO module for M2 has endless settings and is always up to date with Magento release Schedule.
The SEO extension to buyThis is the SEO extension to buy for Magento 2. The settings and features are almost endless. This extension covers it all. Great buy!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.26.3 (October 31, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.26.1 (October 29, 2019)
- Adds additional params (priceValidUntil, color, sku, etc) to product’s markup on the category page
- Fixes markup for configurable product
- Version: 2.26.0 (October 18, 2019)
- Adds custom canonical for CMS and category pages
- Adds entities’ names to custom canonical grid.
- Adds default value for CMS page field - “hreflang_identifier” for safety insert to cms page table.
- Bug fixes
- SEO Markup:
- Adds ability to set the seller microdata only for home page (by setting)
- Adds new setting - “Show Product microdata for products without offers and rating”
- Adds ability to add multiple offers for configurable product (by setting)
- Adds customer’s reviews to product markup (by setting)
- Adds “Crop HTML in product description” setting
- Removes theme’s open graph markup on product if Mageworx OG is enabled
- Removes theme’s markup for offer on product page if Mageworx product rich snippets are enabled.
- Fix incorrect prices for multistores with different currencies
- Fix position in breadcrumbs markup
- SEO Extended Templates
- Adds separator for parsed value of template’s variables such ‘all_value’ and ‘attribute_code_value’
- Fix loop for template with scope “For Empty” which writes the empty values.
- Fix incorrect value for “special price” attribute
- Fix problems when product gallery template doesn't use store-level attribute’s values.
- Fix currency converting
- XML Sitemap
- Adds the support for Mirasvit and Mageplaza blog extensions
- Adds the functionality to exclude the pages with specific meta robots values from XML sitemap.
- Adds the functionality to exclude the pages with custom canonical from XML sitemap.
- Fix incorrect installed values for attributes: ‘in_xml_sitemap’ for Magento EE.
- SEO Cross Links
- Fix incorrect installed values for attributes: ‘use_in_crosslinking’ for Magento EE.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >