Enhance Magento 2 default search with Sphinx search engine. Deliver maximally relevant query results from the first letters your customers type in. Speed up search queries with the search autocomplete functionality.
Powerful Sphinx Search Engine
Power your Magento 2 store with one of the most popular and advanced search engines - Sphinx. With its functionality you will be able to quickly accumulate and index all the store database information.
Search Suite provides your customers with instant search results even if you have a wide range of products.
Moreover, the extension allows you to use either the default Sphinx settings or customize them according to your business needs.
Instant Search Results
This feature analyzes the entered characters and predicts a search query. Search Suite extension with the Autocomplete functionality can save time of your visitors and even allow them to make purchases from the results pop-up windows.
Customizing autocomplete search results
Search Suite extension allows you to configure the autocomplete functionality. With the module you can:
- Define a delay for autocomplete search to optimize server loads
- Equip the search results pop-up with the various product details
- Sort the results by Price, Name or Relevance
- Allow customers to add products to cart right from the search pop-up window
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- Search Autocorrect
The ETA is 1 -1,5 months.
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 Search Suite Extension
Great Product and Support
Great sphinx-integration app!
Much better than the standard Magento 2 search
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.1.1 (September 8, 2016)
- Adds Search Auto-Complete functionality
- Code refactoring
- Version: 2.1.0 (September 6, 2016)
- Stability improvement
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Code refactoring
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0 (December 10, 2015)
- Initial release