Product Custom Options Templates Extension for Magento 2
- Simple options adding to multiple products
Save hours by mass-adding custom product variations.
- Templates for product options
Generate templates, add them by product ID, SKU, create template duplicates.
- Customizable product options input types
Specify how you want product variations to be displayed on the frontend.
- Advanced templates management
Easily edit/delete/enable/disable custom options.
What is the product for?
Do you sell products that have multiple custom options?
Until now you may have had to manually create options for each product in particular. With this Magento 2 custom options extension you can save hours of time on this tedious, time-consuming activity. The extension lets you create multiple templates to quickly add assign custom options for any chosen product.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Product Custom Options Templates for Magento 2
Custom Options Templates
With the extension you can create multiple templates to conveniently arrange custom options for any product.
The custom options templates will help you you:
- quickly create a template from scratch,
- add custom options to any product,
- assign options by product ID or product SKU,
- NEW! duplicate custom option templates,
- determine the format of the custom options field (text area, drop-down, checkbox, date, etc).
Also, with the extension you can easily manage the templates you’ve created:
- edit template whenever needed,
- delete the ones that are no longer in use,
- enable/disable custom options display on the frontend.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
happy with my new product options!I was unsure about getting their Advanced Options plugin, so decide to go for this one. This is exactly what I've been looking for - beautiful product options. I've already received positive feedback from the customers. muchas gracias!
helpfulThe extension is very helpful indeed, and saves lots of time. The support got back to me within a business day, so I'm happy with the product and service so far.
Saves a lot of time!It indeed speeds up product cataloguing in Magento 2! The most amazing part is, it was easy to install with no bugs and works easily even with recent magento upgrade from 2.2.2 - 2.2.3. great job guys!
Definetly Useful toolVery Useful tool for Product custom option easy your life
Good custom options for your productsGreat module, very useful if you have custom options on your products definitely worth it!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.8.10 (October 8, 2019)
- Code improvements
- Version: 2.8.9 (September 16, 2019)
- Fixes some minor issues on template assignment
- Version: 2.8.8 (September 12, 2019)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >