Magento 2 File Downloads and Product Attachments
- Make product / category / CMS pages maximally informative
Add downloadable files of ANY format to ANY page of your store.
- Save time when adding file downloads
Use the advanced file upload options & multi-file upload.
- Permission management
Set the download limit, restrict the download to customer groups.
- Analyze data on file downloads
Get access to the basic stats on file downloads.
- Order files
Add files to order emails and restrict download after purchase only.
- Import/Export attachments & categories
Import and export the attachments & categories using CSV files. Migrate the attachments from Magento 1 stores.
What is the product for?
Enhance your customer experience with maximally informative product pages. Easily attach various types of downloadable files: user manuals, video guides, price lists, any kind of product documentation and more. All popular file formats supported.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
The Issues to Solve
How the Extension Helps
Supplying store pages with valuable data
There are often essential additional data on the offerings that must be furnished to the customers in a most convenient and transparent manner. Attaching files allows for making pages maximally informative & taking the deal further.
Attach downloadable files of ANY format to ANY Product / Category / CMS pages
With the extension, it's possible to attach downloadable files of any format to any product, category or CMS page:
- specify the Name and Description of any downloadable file,
- define the file's category,
- assign the file by a product grid, ID or SKU,
- assign the file to different Store Views,
- set the file download limit,
- add attachments from the product catalog,
- use the multi-files upload functionality & attach any number of files at once,
- upload files directly from the Product Edit page in the back-end.
Showing/hiding files to/from specific customer groups
Offering specific files/attachments to certain segments of your customer base can be used as an effective tool within your marketing campaigns.
Grant/deny access to files and attachments
Depending on the categories of site visitors, the extension enables you to:
- hide/ display files for different customer groups,
- motivate customers to sign up / log in (by hiding attachments behind the ‘You have to login or register to download this file’ message).
Convenient file management
Be it the ability to conveniently upload the necessary files to various pages of your Magento 2 store, or be it the simplicity and transparency for shoppers of file downloading. Flawless experience is crucial.
Manage file downloads with ease
The extension streamlines the process of product attachments management. You can conveniently add file uploads, as well as delete or edit them.
Additionally, the module enables you to:
- display file size and # of downloads,
- group files by category,
- sort all files by name or alphabetically,
- define the Product Downloads page and block title.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 87 item(s)
Good Extension!We have used MageWorx File Downloads & Product Attachments from M1 to M2. It has done a fine job of offering documents to our customers. I would recommend this product to others.
Good ExtensionGood extension, not great, but it does the job. It's a little choppy, you have to upload the attachments first THEN add/assign them to the product. Was expecting to be able to upload and assign at the same time.
Meets our needsLove this extension, does everything we need and easy to use. Like that you can also add attachments to CMS pages
the best on the marketI did use a few solutions of other vendors before I made my mind. This one does offer a great set of features when it comes for files management at a reasonable price.
Good Extension - Could be improvedIt is a good extension, but receives a small number of updates/improvements. Some issues are not sorted out as quickly as expected.
Support is competent and helped install the extension and adapt it to my theme.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.7.1 (November 25, 2019)
- Fixes a sort order for Attachments
- Fixes a product saving from CLI
- Version: 2.7.0 (August 30, 2019)
- Adds the ability to add the downloadable files to the order confirmation emails and restrict the download after purchase only
- Version: 2.6.2 (June 14, 2019)
- Compatibility with page builder’s layout (product-full-width)
- Adds Info extension
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >