Prices per Customer extension for Magento 2
What are Prices per Customer for?
Tailor a highly personalized pricing strategy. Set individual prices for any customers of your Magento 2 store.
Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
Includes FREE life-time updates.
Personalize product pricing
Create customer-tailored prices.
Motivate individuals with special offers
Run customer-oriented product promotions.
Build loyalty by treating customers individually
Set prices that meet every customer’s expectations.
Manage customer prices fast & easy
Use import / export functionality to add / update customer prices.
Smooth migration from Magento 1
Easily migrate the customer prices from Magento 1 stores.
Layered navigation support
Allow your customers to filter by custom prices.
Goals to Achieve
How the Extension Helps
Charging all the shoppers the same price can be ineffective. Mainly because some consumers can and are willing to pay more for some goods, while others can buy your items at a lower price. Personalized pricing can easily help you save this lost revenue.
Target shoppers with individual pricing
With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- set a custom product pricing for any store item;
- specify special product pricing for any customer;
- use flexible schemes for product pricing (flat rate, ± flat rate or percentage);
- define personalized prices for different customers;
- set the product prices on the product or the customer level;
- create shopping cart/catalog discounts using customer prices (shopping cart/catalog price rules are supported);
- from the backend, manually create orders using customer prices.
Mass update of customer prices
Dealing with hundreds of customer prices can be a time-consuming process, especially if you have to specify the prices manually. Besides the waste of personal time, such delays can have a negative impact on the customer loyalty and your profit.
Bulk set/update prices via CSV import/export
The extension allows you to:
- set custom prices for any number of products and customers at once via CSV import;
- update custom prices in bulk;
- migrate customer prices from a Magento 1 store;
- backup customer prices in a CSV file;
- copy/move customer prices between different Magento 2 stores (staging and live stores).
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
awesome foring specific usersMostly like the ability to show special price to individual customers. Great for birthday offers, for example, and promoting specific products based on the users' previous onsite activities. Support was responsive when needed.
Nice supportAlways a pleasure to work with Mageworx, strong support when an issue occurs.
Thanks to Eugene and the team
Awesome SupportEugene and the guys at Mageworx offer amazing support! Had a couple conflicts with this extension on my website but they were able to fix it very promptly. Thanks!
Does motivates customersThe extension does help motivate customers to complete an order. After analyzing onsite behavior of certain customers, I tried to offer lower product prices for items they were looking at. And you know what? These shoppers did make purchases!
Super fast and reliable support and great extension!Great Magento extension and super support. Thank you very much guys!