Prices per Customer extension for Magento 2
- Personalize product pricing
Create customer-tailored prices.
- Motivate individuals with special offers
Run customer-oriented product promotions.
- Build loyalty by treating customers individually
Set prices that meet every customer’s expectations.
- Manage customer prices fast & easy
Use import / export functionality to add / update customer prices.
- Smooth migration from Magento 1
Easily migrate the customer prices from Magento 1 stores.
- Layered navigation support
Allow your customers to filter by custom prices.
What are Prices per Customer for?
Tailor a highly personalized pricing strategy. Set individual prices for any customers of your Magento 2 store.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Goals to Achieve
How the Extension Helps
Charging all the shoppers the same price can be ineffective. Mainly because some consumers can and are willing to pay more for some goods, while others can buy your items at a lower price. Personalized pricing can easily help you save this lost revenue.
Target shoppers with individual pricing
With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- set a custom product pricing for any store item;
- specify special product pricing for any customer;
- use flexible schemes for product pricing (flat rate, ± flat rate or percentage);
- define personalized prices for different customers;
- set the product prices on the product or the customer level;
- create shopping cart/catalog discounts using customer prices (shopping cart/catalog price rules are supported);
- from the backend, manually create orders using customer prices.
Mass update of customer prices
Dealing with hundreds of customer prices can be a time-consuming process, especially if you have to specify the prices manually. Besides the waste of personal time, such delays can have a negative impact on the customer loyalty and your profit.
Bulk set/update prices via CSV import/export
The extension allows you to:
- set custom prices for any number of products and customers at once via CSV import;
- update custom prices in bulk;
- migrate customer prices from a Magento 1 store;
- backup customer prices in a CSV file;
- copy/move customer prices between different Magento 2 stores (staging and live stores).
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
awesome foring specific usersMostly like the ability to show special price to individual customers. Great for birthday offers, for example, and promoting specific products based on the users' previous onsite activities. Support was responsive when needed.
Nice supportAlways a pleasure to work with Mageworx, strong support when an issue occurs.
Thanks to Eugene and the team
Awesome SupportEugene and the guys at Mageworx offer amazing support! Had a couple conflicts with this extension on my website but they were able to fix it very promptly. Thanks!
Does motivates customersThe extension does help motivate customers to complete an order. After analyzing onsite behavior of certain customers, I tried to offer lower product prices for items they were looking at. And you know what? These shoppers did make purchases!
Super fast and reliable support and great extension!Great Magento extension and super support. Thank you very much guys!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.3 (June 14, 2019)
- Fixes the installation issue on Magento 2.3.1
- Version: 2.2.2 (June 5, 2019)
- Adds CLI command for synchronize data
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.2.1 (April 9, 2019)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.1
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >