Currency Auto Switcher Extension for Magento 2
- Displaying prices in local currencies
Switch currencies automatically, disable switching for specific URLs/User Agents, and more.
- Avoiding fraudulent orders
Track geographical origin of the placed orders and the customers in real-time.
- Currency switching optimization
Specify country ― currency relations, set exchange rates, and more.
- Updating Geo IP database from the backend
Easily adjust data on the customers’ country, state, region, city, area code, postal code.
What is the product for?
Personalize the shopping experience of your foreign customers by displaying prices in the local currencies. Automatically switch values depending on the visitor's location.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Currency Auto Switcher for Magento 2
Auto Currency Switching
Currency Auto Switcher tracks visitor's IP address and automatically switches product prices to the local currencies.
The extension is fitted with a number of features that let you efficiently optimize the way Currency Switching is processed. With the module you can:
- Specify Country—Currency relations in the back-end,
- Set currency rates and symbols.
- View customers’ location in the Online Customer Grid,
- Track customers geographical location and each order geographical origin in real-time.
In addition, with the extension it's possible to:
General Extension Settings
With Magento 2 Currency Auto Switcher extension you can further optimize the process by preventing any unwanted auto currency switching by
- block auto switching for certain search engine bots
- block auto switching for specific site URLs
On top of that, you can easily update GeoIP database right in the backend.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
I like itJust awesome experience dealing with the Mageworx team. I had some questions regarding compatibility and etc. before the purchase. They got back to me really fast. The extension is good as well, does what it says. A like here.
works wellThe tool works just fine, and switches prices to the local currencies. No problems so far.
Awesome extension!One problem less for me now)) Promptly installed and smoothly operating so far!
Simple, yet coolThe extension is quite simple, but does its job pretty well.
Useful ExtensionThis extension is very useful for sites that are localized and you wish the currency to also reflect the locale.
Mageworx rocks..very happy with the support as well.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.1.6 (June 5, 2019)
- Fixes the problems with Magento 2 FPC
- Version: 2.1.5 (December 5, 2018)
- Adds the compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Version: 2.1.4 (September 29, 2017)
- Adds the compatibility with Magento 2.2
- Bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >