Order Management extension for Magento
- Customization of default backend orders grid
Add extra grid columns, delete unused ones, include product image and more.
- Advanced order editing; deleting, archiving
Modify order status without canceling, edit billing & shipping details, payment & shipping methods, etc.
- Extended order comments & notifications
View comments, attach downloadable files to order comments, send out update notifications.
- Taking multiple actions with Magento orders
Invoice, ship, print credit memos, send invoices in bulk.
Make the whole process of dealing with customers orders easy, effective and fast. Modify the standard Magento Orders grid - make it maximally informative and adapted for your and your customers needs.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Order Management for?
Extended Standard Magento Orders Grid
Fully adjust the view of the standard Orders Grid according to your requirements:
- Add additional columns*
- Delete the unneeded columns
- Arrange columns by drag-and-drop
- Fully customize the Orders grid view
- Include a product image (with a customizable thumbnail)
- Add various product options
- NEW Optimize the orders grid to make it working fast even with the large number of orders
*The full list of all extended Orders grid columns: Orders #, Purchased from (Store), Purchased On, Product name(s), SKU(s), Qnty, Weight, Bill to Name, Ship to Name, Bill to Company, Ship to Company, Bill to Street, Ship to Street, Bill to City, Ship to City, Bill to State, Ship to State, Bill to Country, Ship to Country, Billing Postcode, Shipping Postcode, Shipping Method, Shipped, Customer Email, Customer Group, Payment Method, Tax Amount (Base), Tax Amount (Purchased), Coupon Code, Discount (Base), Discount (Purchased), Total Refunded (Base), Total Refunded (Purchased), G.T. (Base), G.T. (Purchased), Shipping Amount, Base Shipping Amount, Subtotal, Base Subtotal, Group, Edited, Status, Actions, Order Comments.
Order Management Magento extension allows you to modify orders without canceling them (Magento lacks this feature by default).
Modify Order Details:
- Edit order status/ billing details
- Edit order shipping details (tax will get re-calculated accordingly)
- Change payment and shipping methods
- Specify/change customer's personal details
- Assign orders to a different customer
- Send an update notification to a customer or/and admin each time order details get modified
- View who edited the order details in the edit log
- NEW Set a custom shipping price when adding new orders from the back-end
- NEW Display "Partially Shipped" in the "Shipped" column if the order is not fully shipped
Modify Product Details:
- Add/ edit/ remove products added to the order
- Set a custom price for any product added to the order (taxes are recalculated automatically)
- Modify discount coupons
- Apply discounts and save the discounted price while editing the order
- Edit products with custom options and configurations
- Send an update notification to a customer or/and admin each time the details of a product added to a product get modified
- View who edited the product details in the edit log
- Preview Grand Total Amount
The Preview a New Total Amount feature comes really handy when you make changes to an order and need to make sure everything is fine before saving.
Archiving/Deleting Magento Orders
- Archive orders you currently don't need and hide them from the Orders grid
- Set up a scheduler for archiving Magento orders
- Archive orders by status
- Specify the number of days before orders get archived
- Cean up the Orders grid from all the unwanted orders
- Seamlessly manage all unwanted orders
- Completely delete orders
- Mark orders as ‘Deleted’ (to restore later)
Managing Order Comments
Supply any order with additional info; track changes happened to orders and inform your customers about them.
- View all order comments in the backend Magento Orders grid
- Attach downloadable files to any order comment (those will be visible both on the frontend and the backend)
- All changes are logged in the comments
- Order status can be changed together with posting a comment
Bulk Actions with Magento Orders
With Order Management Magento extension you can concurrently apply the same operation to multiple orders in a click. For example:
- Invoice orders in bulk
- Ship orders in bulk
- Invoice + Ship orders in bulk
- Print Invoices
- NEW Invoice + Print in bulk
- Send Invoices and Shipments
- Print Credit Memos
- And many more...
Other Features Include
- Supports multi-languages
- Translated to Japanese
- Display order comments in the Orders grid
- Change order statuses directly from the order view
- Edit Magento orders that were paid with a credit card without re-entering the card details
- Keep the purchase price when editing orders (the product price used at the time of placing the order will stay the same even if you change the price)
- Keep the purchase discount when editing orders (the discount coupon used when an order was placed will remain the same even if this discount code is removed or changed)
- Edit shipping costs (you can specify a custom shipping cost without changing a shipping method
- Add the 'Edited' column to see which orders have been edited
- Edit completed orders (Order Management Magento extension allows removing invoice and shipment to be able to edit the completed orders)
- Customer Credit extension (you can display "Internal Balance" column in Magento orders grid to see the amount of used credits for every order)
- Advanced Product Options(Extended Orders supports all available features of Advanced Product Options, which can be reflected during editing the orders)
- Amasty Order Attributes
- Amasty Email Attachments
- Amasty Order Attachments
- Amasty Order Flags
- Aheadworks Subscription and recurrent payments
- Aheadworks Order Tags
- Aheadworks Delivery Date
- Aheadworks Booking and Reservations
- AITOC Delivery Date
- AITOC Advanced Permissions
- Fooman Email Attachments
- AuIt Pdf
- Nastnet Order Print
- Moogento Pickpack (by request - drop us a line)
- Webshopapps Matrixrate
- MageTools PendingOrders
- Symmetrics_InvoicePdf extension
- Verisign payment method
- Innoexts Warehouse extension
- PayPal Credit Card Tokenization Extension by Classy Llama
- Phoenix CashOnDelivery
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 80 item(s)
Excellent supportExtension is working perfectly fine. Support teams resolve the issue immediately.
Nice extension great supportI need this extension, for editing orders. It gave our staff superior capabilities of handle the customers orders. (add coupon on the fly, change the order without re-order and much more). On the other hand we had some serious problems and conflicts with other extensions, and the staff despite the fact that it was a difficult problem-solving situation, they manage to solve it! Thank you guys!
Very usefull extension, not perfectAdministrating orders can be a pain, especially if there are lot's of different people working with them. Some of them are skilled users, others are not. With this extension you can make it a breeze for everybody.
Some work needs to be done I think. Especially when working with extensions from payment providers in combination with returned orders and refunding.
But that's a detail. It is by far the best order management extension at this moment!
When you need support, the staff will do anything to solve your problems. Sometimes it takes a bit more time, but in the end the problem will be solved.
Does not work and messes up your store.Very disappointing and does not work as advertised. Support was slow and inadequate. They have promised an update coming soon that will resolve the issue but a lot of damage has been done in the meantime and unfortunately the support has not been helpful. Very very frustrating.
Very usefull extensionExtension does everything is says it does and it works in our store
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.6 (December 27, 2017)
- Adds a new setting to prevent applying free shipping rules during order edition
- Adds the 'NOT LOGGED IN' group to the customer group select when editing a customer's information
- Adds a coupon code front-end validation
- Performance improvement of the orders grid
- Fixes a fatal error if editing an order with deleted items
- Fixes an error with undefined method shouldDisplayCustomerIp()
- Fixes a bug with incorrect logged data when the qty of items was changed
- Fixes bug when trying to view orders without a quote
- Fixes the empty Qnty column in the orders grid
- Fixes the empty Comments column in the orders grid
- Fixes an error when trying to edit an order number
- Fixes the wrong numbers in the "To be paid" row and in the invoice total
- Fixes an error when adding configurable items to the order during the edit
- Fixes a problem with creating wrong invoices if previous invoices were created not for all items in the order
- Fixes a problem with editing out of stock items
- Fixes a problem with correct update of product inventory if a quantity is changed during edit in the order or the product is removed from the order
- Fixes an error if $row['process'] is empty
- Refactors the order_edit.js
- Other minor bug fixes and code improvements
- Version: 2.2.4 (November 30, 2016)
- Fixes a security vulnerability of the billing/shipping fields
- Version: 2.2.3 (October 4, 2016)
- Fixes a misspelling error in the GT column
- Fixes a fatal error for PHP versions < 5.5
- Fixes a problem of Qty of items with the decimal Qty values.
- Bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >