Delivery Date extension for Magento 2
What is the Delivery Date extension for?
Use timely and convenient delivery options as means to build customer loyalty to your brand. Create special delivery possibilities for various segments of your customer base. Listen to your shoppers’ requests to perform a first-class customer service, and win even more returning customers.
Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
Includes FREE life-time updates.
Cultivate customer trust with timely delivery
Let shoppers choose the most suitable day for order delivery.
Take a full control over order delivery
Show/hide the delivery date feature to/from specific segments, customize delivery intervals, manage delivery slots, set min/max delivery intervals.
Avoid overloading your business with order shipments
Limit the number of orders to be shipped per day / on certain days or during the holidays.
Ensure best customer service with delivery messages
Let customers leave comments about the desired delivery options at the checkout.
Relieve buyers from product delivery assessment difficulties
Set up beautifully-designed & mobile-friendly estimated delivery date/period info right on product pages.
Stop second-guessing a purchase ― offer sameday delivery
Offer shipping cutoffs to notify customers about the same day delivery option.
The Issues Delivery Date Extension Solves
- DELIVERY DATE FUNCTIONALITY
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY
- CUTOFF TIME FUNCTIONALITY
- UNLIMITEDED DELIVERY OPTIONS
- DELIVERY OPTION LIMITS
- TIME LIMITS & EXTRA CHARGES
- DELIVERY QUEUE MANAGEMENT
- DELIVERY DATE CUSTOMIZATION
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- API SUPPORT
Delivery Date Functionality
Did you know that 96% of the buyers find a positive delivery experience one of the major reasons to continue shopping with a brand (based on the Consumer Choice report)? Appealing delivery services make 66% of the shoppers tend to the brand when compared to the competition.
Unlimited delivery options are what helps reduce the number of cart abandonments, increase customer shopping experience and loyalty.
Expand the default Magento 2 functionality ― ensure top-quality delivery services by offering the shoppers to conveniently select the desired delivery date, as well as leave delivery preferences in a comment.
- Preferred delivery date selection option
- Setting delivery option limits
- Comments field for the customers
- Estimated delivery date functionality
- Advanced API support
- Delivery options for various customer segments
- Easier order management for the business
- Extra delivery charges for the set days
- Dedicated grid for delivery options management
Related blog posts
- Top 10 3rd Party Delivery Date Extensions Overview >>>Read the Article
It has been proved that 40% of customers will stop shopping if the estimated delivery time is close to eight days, 15% ― if it is from five to seven days? Besides uncertainty about the delivery time, such delays create extra time for shoppers to second-guess their orders or consider the competition with more convenient delivery options.
Our Delivery Date extension creates an opportunity to intensify customer satisfaction and enhance efficiency by displaying when shoppers will get their orders the earliest on product pages. Estimated delivery messages are highly customizable and are designed to perfectly fit in.
- Estimated delivery functionality on product pages
- Estimated delivery message customization
- Unique messages for ‘Same day’ & ‘next day’ delivery
- Ability to hide-display estimated delivery for specific products
- Delivery period for all/particular products
- Mobile-friendly design
Cutoff Time Functionality
When it comes to delivery time, it can be occasionally difficult for merchants to fulfill. For example, if a customer places an order for same day delivery at 4 p.m., then order delivery could be challenging. The possibility to set a time point after which customers can only order with a delivery date of tomorrow at the earliest would help deal with such fulfillment disruptions.
Our Magento 2 Estimated Delivery Date extension empowers you to set a cutoff time for next day delivery and next available date. Thus, you get to ensure successful order fulfillment.
- Cutoff time for same day delivery
- Cutoff time for next day delivery
Unlimited # ofed Delivery Options
According to the Econsultancy survey, 50% of online shoppers abandon their carts due to unsatisfactory delivery options.
Living in the high-paced world, customers value specifics, especially when it comes to knowing when exactly their delivery will be coming.
Improve your order delivery strategy by creating an unlimited number of delivery options that are tailored for specific locations, customer groups, time periods, and more.
- Store view-specific delivery options
- Different delivery options for various customer groups (general, wholesale, retailers)
- Delivery depending on the day of the week
- Ability to disable same day delivery after a specific time
Delivery Option Limits
Even distribution of order delivery is vital for an effective business operation. It not only allows you to avoid overloading the business with order shipments but helps distribute the delivery resources the smart way.
With the extension, you get to take full control over the number of daily order deliveries and distribute delivery options in such a way as to allow for the time required for order processing.
Aditionally, you can choose to exclude specific days from delivery, such as days off and official holidays, for instance.
- Ability to limit the # of orders delivered per day
- Excluding specific days from delivery (days off, official holidays)
- Setting daily/weekly/global quota for the number of deliveries
- Disabling specific delivery options during the holiday season
- Specifying the time required for order processing
- Setting max/min delivery periods
- Next delivery slot specification
Extra Charges for Specific Time Slots
Additional costs for delivery outside normal business hours or under the conditions of rush delivery, for example, are often required to avoid unexpected/unwanted business expenses.
The Delivery Date extension enables you to set an extra charge for specific time intervals, thus creating a possibility to make up for shipping expenses during specific time slots.
- Extra charges for specific time slots
- Ability to set prices for order deliveries globally
Delivery Queue Management
In order to ensure the well-regulated process of order delivery, it’s essential to have a quick access to all the placed orders ― all-in-one place.
The Delivery Date extension offers advanced delivery management possibilities that include a convenient delivery-related data overview either in a separate grid or a special calendar.
Additionally, you get to effortlessly manage & edit delivery options within the order details section.
- Calendar with displayed delivery options by date
- Separate grid with info on delivery options
- Quick orders overview for a particular timeframe
- Tracking un/available delivery slots
- Displaying date & time delivery options in the order details
- Editing delivery information in a mouse click
Delivery Date Customization
Taking into account that the legal & cultural expectations for date & time representation vary between countries, correct date formats display depending on theed location is vital for the customers to know, which delivery date is intended.
The extension offers multiple delivery date format customization options to ensure it matches your site’s look and feel to the full.
Additionally, you get to select date display formats that fully correspond to the standards at theed geographic destinations.
- 3 layout options for date display mode: radio buttons, drop-down or buttons
- Date displaying according to the local standards
- 3 layout options for time interval mode: radio buttons, drop-down or buttons
- Custom date formats
Flawless online shopping experience is vital for successful business operation, not to speak of an optimized checkout experience and intuitive delivery options selection.
The extension ensures the customers get a positive experience when placing an order in your Magento 2 store by offering next available delivery dates, time slots and ability to leave a comment.
- Convenient delivery date pickup options
- Ability to specify time intervals for the selected dates
- Separate field to leave comments with delivery preferences
- NEW! Ability to change a set delivery date from the customer account after the order was placed
Advanced API Support
The ability to connect and manage data via API is critical today as it makes the whole process a little smoother.
The module offers full API coverage for omnichannel possibilities. In particular, via API you’ll be able to get data on the available dates, time slots and quotes, as well as further display the available dates and time in 3rd party systems, such as mobile apps, for instance.
- Ability to retrieve details for specific orders: data on available dates, time slots & quotes
- Ability to display available dates & time in 3rd party systems
Features of Delivery Date for Magento 2
Checkout Page Delivery Date
Let the customers select a desired delivery date and specify time interval. You’ll be able to:
- add beautifully-designed delivery date & time functionality to the checkout page,
- specify your working days to hide days when products shipment is unavailable,
- ability to display the delivery date & time functionally for specific store views,
- specify customer groups the delivery date feature will be available to,
- choose from 15 various combinations of date & time intervals display options: radio buttons, drop-down or buttons, the calendar widget,
- customize the layout of the delivery date formats according to your business preferences and locale,
- let the customers provide extra details about the chosen delivery options by enabling the comment field at the checkout,
- assign an extra charge to specific days if they are chosen as the delivery dates.
Estimated Delivery Date
Display estimated delivery date or period directly on product pages. You’ll be able to:
- display/hide estimated delivery date on the product pages,
- display estimated delivery date/period using a message customizable from the back-end,
- display different messages for 'Sameday Delivery' and 'Next Day Delivery',
- display/hide estimated delivery date feature for specific products,
- set a delivery period for all or specific products,
- filter checkout delivery dates based on delivery period of each product added to cart,
- offer fully responsive and mobile-friendly beautiful design.
Setting Order Limits
Avoid overloading your business with order shipments. With the extension, you'll be able to:
- limit # of orders delivered per day,
- set delivery limits based on the day of the week,
- set a quota for orders delivered at a specified time interval,
- disable or limit delivery options during holidays,
- add the time period when delivery date rule should be active.
Let customers select desired delivery time interval to schedule order delivery:
- add beautifully-desigbed time intervals functionality to the checkout page,
- ability to enable/disable time intervals for each delivery option,
- add the same time intervals for each day or different ones for every day of the week,
- set different orders limits/quotes for each time interval if necessary,
- assign an extra charge for specific time interval,
- choose from different layouts of time intervals display options: radio buttons, drop-down or buttons,
- customize layout of time periods formats according to your business preferences and locale.
Organize delivery based on the required order processing time. With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- define how much time it’s required to process an order,
- set max/min delivery periods available during the checkout,
- display the next available delivery slot,
- set the time frame when the same day delivery option will be unavailable.
Holidays & Delivery Management
Effortlessly add holidays, blackout dates, and other dates when you do not process orders. With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- specify the dates of your national/global holidays,
- create annual/one-time holidays,
- hide the holidays as the available delivery dates during the checkout.
Easily overview and manage all the populated delivery information right from the orders grid or from the orders view:
- display the chosen delivery date & time in a separate block in the order view,
- display comments left by your customers to their deliveries,
- add separate columns to the orders grid to track the selected delivery date & time and the comments right from the grid,
- filter orders by the delivery date right from the orders grid,
- edit a chosen delivery date information from the orders view.
The extension allows your your customers to change the selected delivery date & time right from their accounts after placing the orders.
As a merchant, you can easily overview and manage all the populated delivery information from the delivery calendar:
- monitor the delivery queue: for every option, view the order grid and the calendar that shows the dates with the delivery options, separated by the selected time interval,
- monitor deliveries for each day,
- track orders quote for each day (you can see the orders limit for each day and the remaining number of orders available for every day),
- easily filter orders with chosen delivery dates.
The extension provides you with the advanced API support. You can easily get available delivery slots and display them in 3rd party front-ends (like mobile apps). The API responses can return the available delivery slots only OR available and unavailable delivery slots, so you can create beautiful experience for your customers.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
The best one!Absolutely FANTASTIC extension! After unsuccessful tests of some other solutions, this one did the trick for my store. The app perfectly works with any date format, and lets you allocate your delivery resources in a smart way. Recommended!