Personal Customer Discount extension for Magento 2
- Bring personalization to your marketing campaigns
Create special offers for each particular store customer.
- Shape personalized promotional offers
Ensure individual discounts are used by the intended buyers.
- Cart price rules fored customers
Conveniently select a customer/several customers & effortlessly assign specific price cart rules to them.
What is Personal Customer Discount extension for?
Personalization is the king today. With the extension, you’ll be able to single out specific customers and encourage their purchases by offering one-off custom-tailored discounts and coupon codes.
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Personal Customer Discount for Magento 2
Assigning personal discounts right from the ‘Customers’ tab
The default Magento 2 functionality doesn’t allow for shopping cart rules & conditions that can be applied to certain customers.
The extension enables you to:
- select customers for special promotions,
- assign specific cart conditions & rules when these promotions take place.
Easy individual promotions management
Apply specific conditions that activate promotion rules for the specified customers.
The extension allows assigning personal discounts & coupon codes based on:
- cart item attributes (price, quantity, row total in cart),
- product attributes (activity, attribute set, gender, material, eco collection, and more),
- cart attributes (subtotal, customer segment, shipping method, postcode, region, country, etc.).
Personalization of promotional campaigns
With the extension, you’ll increase sales by winning customers with irresistible and timely promotions.
The module allows adding conditions and their combinations according to your marketing needs and strategies.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
beautiful for personalizationThe extension is beautiful. I create offers for my regulars and shoppers who made very expensive purchases to bring them back to store and thank for choosing my business. My customers are happy! so am I :)
great foringThe product works just fine.It might seem simple, but it's been super effective for my store! Great idea to offer discounts to shoppers who used to abandon their carts :)
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.0 (September 8, 2020)
- Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Version: 1.1.0 (April 6, 2020)
- Adds the new conditions for discounts: historical purchased amount & purchased product(s)
- Version: 1.0.2 (February 22, 2019)
- Fixes the problem with installation via the composer
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >