Currency Auto Switcher extension for Magento
- Automatic currency conversion
Convert products prices to local ones based on visitors’ IP addresses.
- Advanced currency switching
Set country – currency relations, disable functionality for certain URLs & search engine spiders.
- Avoiding fraudulent site access & orders
Use MaxMind technology to detect customers’ location & track orders’ geographical origin.
- GeoIP database update
Keep database updated by renewing it right in the backend.
Go global with your Magento store. Conquer new marketing by extending your eСommerce operations with multi-currency capabilities. 100% security guaranteed.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Currency Auto Switcher for?
Auto Currency Switching with Flexible Settings
Currency Auto Switcher Magento extension tracks visitor's IP address and automatically converts product prices to your customers’ currencies.
Also, when it comes to setting auto currency switching, the extension offers a wide range of flexible options. With the module can:
- Change Country—Currency relations in the back-end
- Avoid switching currencies for certain User Agents
- Disable currency auto-switching for certain search engine spiders
- Specify Exception URLs for which currency switcher should be disabled
Order Geo IP Tracking & Fraudulent Transactions Prevention
With Currency Auto Switcher Magento extension you can easily track your visitors geographical location. The technology delivers real-time data on customers’ location, and lets you see such details as the country, the geographic region, and the granular detail of the city. Having this info, you can:
- Track customers geographical location and each orders’ geographical origin in real-time
- Easily check the following order details: Country, Region/State, City/Town, ZIP, Area Code information
- Prevent any fraudulent transaction
- Support of Magento Full Page Cache in Magento Enterprise Edition
- Support of the Compilation Mode
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
Awesome extension!One problem less for me now)) Promptly installed and smoothly operating so far!
Useful ExtensionThis extension is very useful for sites that are localized and you wish the currency to also reflect the locale.
Mageworx rocks..very happy with the support as well.
Amazing possibilities for my shopMy shop delivers spare parts for autos to many countries of the world. This extension helps me bring appropriate prices and currencies to all my international customers. I’m getting only positive feedback from my clients, so I’m really happy with Currency Auto Switcher. Thank you guys!
I'm using this extension since one years & it work well.
I recently updated my Magento installation & got some problem with the module. The problem was in my side but I got all support needed from the developer.
They say "Free life time support" & up to date it's true!
Great moduleGreat module. Works out of the box without any issue. The only problem is the price listed here (59USD) is inaccurate to the price on the Developer's website (79USD). Apart from that, keep up the good work.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.5 (January 5, 2020)
- Adds support for new MaxMind database policy
- Version: 1.2.3 (January 16, 2019)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.2.1 (November 06, 2015)
- Add the compatibility with SUPEE 6788 Security Patch
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >