Shipping Zones Management
Manage Products, Categories and Shipping Methods according to a Customer’s Location.
- Specify shipping zones for certain countries/regions
- Assign any products, categories and shipping methods to the specified delivery zones
- Automatically detect a customer’s shipping location
- Let your customers manually choose their shipping location
- Display a ‘Ship to’ message on a product page
GEO IP detection
Automatically detect a customer’s location using the advanced MaxMind technology.
- Determine a shipping location based on a customer’s IP address
- Use the ‘City’ database to determine regions and cities
- Update a location database it the back-end
- Automatically switch between different shipping zones
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Set rules and restrictions with the consideration of any available attribute for ‘product’, ‘address’ and ‘cart’.
- Allow/forbid using custom shipping methods based on specific conditions (or their combinations)
- Specify the priority of shipping rules
- Create various rules for each store view/customer group
- Restrict the usage of any shipping method within your store
- Сreate shipping rules and define how long they should be available using the "Shipping Date" condition
Custom Shipping Rates
Overwrite and re-calculate shipping rates set by shipping providers. Replace the shipping cost of any shipping method that UPS, DHL, FedEx (or any other providers) have.
Set shipping rates using all available attributes for:
- Address (City, Country, Company, Fax, First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, State, Street Address, Telephone, VAT Number)
- Products (any product attribute can be used)
- Cart and special attributes (Subtotal, Cart Weight, Customer Group, etc.)
Custom shipping method
Shipping Suite allows you to create a new shipping method that can be easily configured by a store admin. It has the same set of features as the standard Magento shipping method.
- Specify the method name,title and price
- Set the displayed error message
- Define the allowed shipping countries
- Magento ‘Estimate Shipping’ calculator
- Export all rates to a CSV file or import them to Magento
- Compatibility with all MageWorx extensions
- Compatibility with Phoenix VarnishCache extension
- Free lifetime updates
- Free lifetime support
- 100% Open Source
- Developed according all Magento code guidelines
Magento Shipping Suite extension
Great Shipping management solution
They helped me with the installation and created a couple of rules, all wihin a couple of hours. Thank you Mageworx team!
Great Software and Incredible Support
The support is Super. We experienced a conclict with a previous installed extension from another developer and Mageworx has solved everything. Extraordinary customer oriented Support, brilliant Management,and skilled developers it's the mix we were looking for.
We've bought other extensions from Mageworx for its extenions advanced features (a must when you expext a business to grow) and also because a strong support is a key factor in achiving the best possible results.
Magento version 22.214.171.124 Theme: RWD
Advanced features and support makes the difference. Great Management and very skilled developers are the ingredients that makes Mageworx a business one can trust for building long time business and professional relations.
Complex solution for managing shipping rates
Good solution, better support.
support helped me to create examples of rules to speed up this.
Take control over your shipping rules
5 starts for great support and very useful tool!
Does all what I need!
We have rather complex shipping rules, which need to be set for different customer groups. And this extension did the trick! Also, I needed a little help getting the rules right and MageWorx replied within a few hours of my support ticket - super helpful!
Nice tool for shipping management
One thing I hope they add is more tight integration between shipping zones and shipping rules.
Powerful shipping module.
As a result, my client is happy, I got paid and THANK YOU mageworx :)
P.S. The support should be faster though. Had to wait for 12 hours before my pre-sales ticket got answered.
I looked over the documentation briefly and decided to purchase it and install configure it myself. It was pretty straight forward and easy to understand, to be honest. So, if you need custom control over your shipping on different products to different locations, look no further.
For instance, if my customers order a wedding cake to be delivered to a neighboring town for this weekend, we need a special price for a bigger container to deliver it fresh and unspoiled, exactly on the required date.
The Shipping Suite comes of great help with tasks like that! The extension lets me easily manage and calculate shipping costs with the consideration of all the above mentioned factors.
Their support replied to my pre-sale ticket within 10 hours. Installed the extension within 5 hours. Excellent!
Excellent plugin, great support
Great extension and customer support helped solve any problems!
Excellent Extension and WoW Support
Very good extension, better support
Amazing stuff for shipping!
Great Plugin and Support
Support Team is Top Notch
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.3.2 (November 30, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.3.1 (November 27, 2015)
- Fixes the sql issue during the installation process
- Fixes the issue with AJAX rule redirect to dashboard
- Version: 1.3.0 (November 23, 2015)
- Adds the SUPEE-6788 compatibility
- Version: 1.2.1 (October 29, 2015)
- Fixes the Access Denied error after installing the security patch
- Version: 1.2.0 (11/24/2014)
- The code is moved from app/code/local to app/code/community*
- Shipping zones can be selected in the conditions of shipping rules
- New condition "Shipping Date" was added. You can create shipping rules and define how long they should be available
- The "Stop Processing Further Rules" ability was added for each shipping rule
- Products can be filtered by categories when assigning to shipping zones
- Improvements for categories selection when creating shipping zones
- Default country can be specified for cases when a customer's location is not defined
- Shipping Zone Mode can be disabled now
- Compatibility with Magento EE FPC
- Bug fixes and code refarctoring
- Notes how to upgrade from old versions:
- - Enable Magento cache;
- - Rename the Adminhtml, DeliveryZones and GeoIP folders in app/code/local/MageWorx;
- - Upload a new package;
- - Refresh the cache.
- Version: 1.1.4 (02/06/2014)
- Conditions combinations are added
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.1.3 (01/21/2014)
- Shipping cost calculation issues are resolved
- Version: 1.1.2 (12/23/2013)
- Compatibility with Phoenix VarnishCache
- Version: 1.1.1 (12/20/2013)
- Addressed issue with specific zones configuration
- Version: 1.1.0 (12/18/2013)
- Significant improvements of shipping rules and rates
- Ability to add fixed or percentage surcharges to shipping cost
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per product (fixed or percentage)
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per item in an order (fixed or percentage)
- Ability to specify a shipping cost as a percentage from an order
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per 1 unit of a product weight
- "Ship to" message on a product page
- Improvement of shipping zones
- New shipping zone mode added
- "Estimate Shipping" calculator added on a product page
- New "Shipping Suite" shipping method added
- Version: 1.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release