The Shipping Suite gives ability to overwrite rates received from shipping method providers. All available shipping methods integrated in Magento are supported. It might be useful if you need to overwrite shipping costs for specific conditions.
For example, you can replace a shipping cost of the Priority Mail method of USPS if a customer from Manhattan purchased a heavy TV in an order with subtotal great than $1000.
Conditions can be built using all available product attributes, address attributes and cart attributes.
It’s also possible to use a range of values: setup a shipping cost $50 for weights from 100 to 200 pounds shipped to Alaska.
The rates can be exported to CSV or imported to Magento.
- Ability to enable/disable shipping methods based on different conditions
- Ability to specify custom shipping rates for all available shipping methods based on different conditions
- You can specify shipping rates based on address attributes: City, Country, Company, Fax, First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, State, Street Address, Telephone, VAT Number
- You can specify shipping rates based on all available product attributes
- You can specify shipping rates based on cart and special attributes: Subtotal, Cart Weight, Customer Group
- Support any types of Zip Codes
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Shipping Suite extension allows creating different conditions using address, product and cart attributes. For example, you can give an ability to select the Priority Mail method of USPS if a customer from Manhattan purchased a heavy TV in an order with subtotal great than $1000. You can also restrict usage of shipping methods for specific conditions.
- Ability to create shipping rules to allow or forbid using specific shipping methods if specific conditions are triggered
- Shipping Rules can be exported/imported using CSV files
- Ability to choose available shipping methods for each customer group (You can easily allow using specific shipping methods for each cusstomer group separately)
- Conditions can be created using address, product and cart attributes
This extension will allow creating shipping zones for specific countries and assign specific products, categories and shipping methods to these zones. Customers will be able to select their shipping locations manually before browsing a site OR their locations can be determined automatically using MaxMind technology. Once a visitor’s location is determined (either manually by a customer or automatically by the extension) the categories, products and shipping zones will be filtered.
This gives you a great opportunity to sell different products to different countries and ship products to regions they can be shipped to. For example, you do not sell alcohol to Texas. You create a shipping zone for Texas and exclude all alcohol products for it. Visitors from Texas won't see them at all.
- Admin can limit access to the specific store categories and products for the specific countries and regions
- You can filter products by name, SKU, attribute set and price
- Admin can enable/disable specific shipping methods and shipping sub-methods for the specific countries and regions
- Customer can enter a shipping location (country, region) before browsing a store
- Ability to disable a shipping welcome pop-up
- Shipping location can be determined automatically using MaxMind technology by IP address
- Customers will always see their shipping location in a site header. They can change it any time
- Categories and products are being automatically filtered and removed from a shopping cart if a customer changes his shipping location
Shipping location can be determined automatically by visitor's IP address using MaxMind technology
- Ability to determine visitors' location automatically using MaxMind technology
- Ability to update database right from the back-end
- Ability to use City database to determine regions and cities
- Automatically switches shipping zone based on customers' countries and regions
- 100% Open Source
- Compatible with all MageWorx extensions
- 14 days money back
- Free extension updates
- Free life time support
If you have any questions, contact our Support Department and our team will get back to you shortly.
Great Plugin and SupportReview by drew 11/20/13
I used this for a site that required me to limit shipment from different vendors. It worked like a charm - simple interface that does exactly what it says. We experienced a minor issue when we first installed, and MageWorx support totally hooked us up. Woke up one morning it was fixed. Would definitely recommend to others.
Support Team is Top NotchReview by Todd 7/5/13
I needed to tweak this module to better fit with my website, and the support team worked with me to make it a perfect fit. Works great!
developerReview by cstef 9/22/10
Very good customer service! We needed a modification to the extension, and they made the change and worked with us until it worked the way we needed it. Thanks!
Write Your Own Review
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release