Dynamic Templates for Product and Category Pages
Dynamic templates in this Magento extension let you efficiently manage a large amount of important meta data for product and category pages.
- Create dynamic templates for a product name, URL key, short and long description, meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords and product image alt values
- Create dynamic templates for a category name, description, meta title, meta description and meta keywords
- Use all available product attributes when creating a dynamic template
- Apply templates to all your products at once and change the number of products processed at the same time (thus, you can apply the templates to any number of products and on any server configuration)
- Specify different templates for each store view
- Dynamically apply templates to products and categories with empty attributes
- Prevent overwriting manually entered data
- Use complex variables. E.g. if the first attribute value is not available for the product, the second will be used (and so on) until the SEO extension finds the value
Category Page Optimization
Craft SEO-friendly Category pages.
- Indicate the relationship between component URLs in a paginated series via Rel=next/prev implementation
- Create a pager URL format for paginated pages
- Take advantage of the correct 'View=all' page support
- Optimize sub-category URLs by removing parent categories from URLs
- Add 'Page number' to meta title and meta description tags on any paginated pages
SEO for Product Reviews Pages
MageWorx Magento SEO plugin creates SEO-friendly product reviews pages, and lets Google index them better.
- Create SEO friendly URLs for product review pages (http://example.com/product/reviews)
- Set the canonical tag on product reviews to point either to a reviews page or to a product page
- Add the 'Review for' message at the beginning of a reviews page meta title or/and meta description
Generating HTML and XML Sitemaps
HTML sitemap lets you outline the complete structure of your Magento store, which helps your visitors easily navigate through it.
- List all your store links in one place in a hierarchical structure
- Effortlessly edit your sitemap: add additional links (footer and custom links), hide categories/products or CMS pages, avoid displaying specific pages (e.g. ‘Enable cookies’ or ‘404’ pages)
- Exclude out of stock products from your sitemap
- Specify meta tags for your sitemap page
XML Sitemap in our Magento SEO extension
The SEO plugin generates a fully Google compliant XML sitemap that provides the search engine with the detailed crawling roadmap.
The XML file is easily customizable: you can add product images, product tags and custom links, exclude specific products, categories and CMS-pages, set frequency and priority for any tag or additional links and even hide out of stock products.
The XML Sitemap the Magento SEO extension generates is 100% error free. SEO Suite Ultimate runs a sitemap validity check, so that no broken file ever replaces the correct one while indexing.
Fully compatible with AW Blog, FishPig Blog, FishPig Attributes Splash Pages modules.
Rich Snippets Optimization
Enhance online visibility of your store, make your product pages stand out in Google results and improve their click-through-rate (CTR).
- product SKU
- payment method
- shipping method
- product color
- product weight
- dimensions (that includes hight, width, depth)
- conditions and info about merchant
Improved Layered Navigation
Equip layered navigation pages with SEO and user-friendly URLs, dynamic titles and meta descriptions.
- Dynamically generate meta title and meta description that are based on different product attributes (e.g. name, price, color, brand, manufacturer) and adjust them manually whenever needed
- Take a full control of the canonical tag on layered navigation pages (point it either to filtered page or to current category page; set it separately for each attribute)
- Disable canonical tag
- Add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW tags to any layered navigation page
Setting the Correct Indexation Instructions for Search Engines
With SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension you can set indexation rules for search engines. Also, you can restrict their crawlers from accessing unimportant/private pages of your Magento store.
This Magento SEO extension is fitted with a Robots.txt editor feature, so you can edit this type of files directly from the backend.
Also, with SEO Suite Ultimate you can add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW Robots Meta Headers to any page.
Dealing with Duplicate Content Issues
This Magento SEO extension lets you tackle duplicate content issues. So you can enhance the SEO potential of your E-store and attain maximum traffic without blocking different page URLs.
- Add fine-tuned canonical meta tags
- Resolve duplicate content issue between several domains (via using a cross-domain canonical meta tag)
- Set the canonical tag for the associated products to be pointed to the parent products
- Define the single canonical URL for products in multiple categories
- Use root, short or longest product URL for canonical meta tags
- Choose a canonical tag for a single product or use a custom canonical tag
Hreflang Tag Support
If you are running a multi-lingual, multi-regional site, this feature can be of great help to you.
SEO Suite Ultimate Magento extension lets you quickly implement the hreflang tag for any language and regional URLs. With the module you can:
- set Alternate URLs Scope (this type of URLs can work within one website, as well as between websites)
- use the hreflang for category/ product/ CMS pages
- use the language code from the default locale or set it manually for each locale
- use a country code from the default country or choose it manually for each store view
- NEW use mapping functionality for CMS pages to set hreflang tags the right way
- NEW preview the hreflang setup to check errors
- NEW correctly parse XML sitemaps with Alternate URLs in any browser
SEO Suite Ultimate extension generates comprehensive onpage SEO reports that let you detect and cure:
- pages with long meta title and meta description tags
- pages that have duplicate meta title and meta description tags
- pages with empty meta tags
SEO reports are available for products, categories and CMS pages.
SEO Suite Ultimate also includes
- Hreflang support for languages and regional URLs
- Price attribute shows the price range for bundle, configurable and grouped products when used in the templates
- The ability to use prefix and suffix for attributes in the templates. E.g. if an attribute value is available, it will be prepended with prefix and appended with suffix, either prefix or suffix can be used alone
- The ability to enable/disable Open Graph right from the backend
- Search engine and user friendly RSS Feed URLs
- Enables title attribute for Category Menu links
- Ability to define a default meta robots tag for Https pages
- Free extension installation (by request)
- Free extension configuring (by request)
- Free LIFETIME support
- Free LIFETIME bug fixes and updates
- Free conflicts resolving (our team will help you in resolving conflicts with other 3rd party Magento extensions)
- Free high priority new feature development by request
- Free high priority technical support
- 100% Open Source
- Compatible with Fooman Speedster Magento extension
- Compatible with AW Z Blocks Magento extension (by request - just drop us a line before the installation process)
- Compatible with Amasty Improved Navigation Magento extension
- Compatible with Amasty Prevnext extension
- Compatible with GT Speed Magento module
- Compatible with AW Blog Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Attributes Splash Pages Magento module
SEO Suite Ultimate Magento Extension
Sorry but this is the best tool on the market
Honestly, this is the best experience I had with magento extension.
Worth of every cent
THANK YOU!!!! If you visit Lithuania, I owe you a beer :)
Nice product but could be better
Support is fast and quite friendly. I was surprised when I got answers on my technical questions in the live chat. Other companies have the sales support in the chat only. Thumb up!
Best in class SEO extension backed by amazing support...
The extension itself is great, it is well thought and well coded. It addresses all aspects of Magento Onsite SEO.
It is also very feature rich and gets updated continuously and regularly for free.
Support is very knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. They really go the extra mile for help.
This is a must have extension and one of the best investments you can do for your Magento store.
Great App w/ Amazing Support!
We paid a small extra amount to have her review the data entered into the Magento App (she made several great changes). Then when we swapped the servers from Windows to Lunux, she again reviewed that data in detail to ensure that the changes she made had been transferred correctly and were working correctly.
She didn't even charge us for the 2nd review. Wow!
This app has worked quite well and has amazing support staff. I recommend it!
Excellent Extension - a no-brainer when it comes to SEO
Lifetime upgrades and support from the creators is another major plus.
Best SEO module for Magento
Great Extension. Super Fast Support
Must have module!
A must-have Magento extension for SEO
It's got all the features I want, and the developers are always adding more.
From SEO-friendly product and review URLs to site maps and rich snippets.
Yes, the features are all there, but what's really impressive about Mageworx is that they offer lifetime upgrades and support for their extensions. They are quick to reply and always friendly. I've looked at other extensions, which may be cheaper to start with, but then charge you for upgrades and support. I have a piece of mind, and that's worth a lot.
Great and Quick Support!
Supports Service is very helpful, good and fast.
Thanking you again,
Best extension in class
Amazing company with amazing product.
P.S. If there is the GA integration - that would be fantastic.
great extension! even better support
thank you so much
Top Customer Care
Willing to go the extra mile to resolve any and all issues.
There is no better SEO extesion than this
My product has over 50 attributes. I have 8800 products.
I can handle very easily with SEO suite template. Just only this feature worth double the price of the whole suite.
If your product has more than 10 attributes you need it.
If you want to be visible in billions of other websites you need it.
If your have over 100 products with options you can not survive without it.
Support. You would probably do not need it, because the module is working right out of the box.
But if you need it – you get it. No doubt about it.
Does any Magento Extension developer offers LIFE TIME extension updates, but MAGEWORX does.
You purchase extension and lifetime peace of mind.
Some suggestion and wish I'm going to ask include in the SEO Suite:
If website has over 1000 products it takes a lot of time to update SEO Suite templates and not every hosting (includes VPS) allows to run long scripts, but if you need just few products updates you have to update the whole database. I suggest to make selection which SKU or ID, or Category to updates templates.
Also would be helpful to have a script and run it over SSH, it will very beneficial.
Worth every penny
Highly recommend this tool.
Greeting from UK.
Great Support for nice product
This extension is top notch as well. They can be very flexible and works like a charm by default.
A must have for sure
A Must Have!
I was looking to buy something cheaper, but was absolutely blown away by the number of feature this extension has. Not to sound cliche, but SEO Ultimate is a dream app.
Thanks to the team - they installed and configured it in 2 hours, plus answered all the questions very quickly. A+ for the support, as for the extension - I hope my Magento-based competitors won't get on board with it!
Just the best seo extension
I can recommend this extension to anyone who wants to save time and money on site optimization.
Greeting from Michigan, US.
Good customer service
But thank you for this module and help any way. Other companies fix conflicts at extra cost. Mageworks charge me nothing for this.
The best module
- the greatest features set. Purchasing one extension you do not need to find many different apps to combine all features this extension has.
- quick and friendly support. I got a reply on my support ticket within an hour. Maybe I contacted them in working hours :)
- free installation and configuration. You do not need to waste your time on installing and then configuring this module.
- the most expensive extension
Total: i definitely recommend everyone to use this extension. It's worth every penny.
Amazing job, guys.
Great Support !!!!
Thanks to support Team and developer...:)
Good Extension With Great Support !!!
Great Support !!!!
Thanks to support Team and developer...:)
Finally, I decided to spend $400 for this extension. I was surprised that these guys installed and configured this module for my site free of charge. In 2 weeks, my errors in google webmaster tools disappeared!!!
Do not try to save $100-$200 on SEO of your site. It can cost you much more later.
Big thanks to magewors and their seo extension. It's worth every dollar.
excelent, works as decribed
Great extension, great support!
Ultimately happy customer
ProMobilEZ (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Can't Say Enough!!!
Not only that, but their service is top-notch! They've helped me quite a few times in clearing out issues in my log files. And just recently, not only did they fix a sitemap issue I was having, but they also installed the latest version of the extension for me YET to be released! So yeah... it feels kind of cool knowing that I'm one of the few, if not first, to use their latest update coming v3.10.2. MageWorx rocks
Top Notch Extension and Support
Waiting for my site is getting to the top of search results :)
They made my day!
The support guys installed and configured the extension for my site. The more impressed thing is that they did everything within 1 day since my purchase!.
Very good extension!
Absolutely Amazing Extension!
Amazing Product and Service! Do NOT hesitate on the price!
Awesome service and great extension!
Every time we asked support guys to install the extension and configure it. They did this within a business day and even fixed some conflicts with OTHER extensions FREE of charge! Wow! That's absolutely great.
The extension works nice. The number of errors in Google Webmaster Tools reduced significantly after installing and tuning the extension.
These guys know what they do and the extension is worth every spent dollar.
IMHO one of the best seo solutions
Had few questions about its features, and support guys took few days to answer those, however, when they did, the answer was complete. Moreover, I got a free configuring service. Going to buy more extensions by mageworx.
Great Customer Support
Great Customer Support
Couldn't believe the wonder ! A must have !
Probably lost too many sales, for waiting so much. It is the most expensive module I had ever bought but it worth any penny, and not less important, the great professional lifetime upgrades and support !
Great extesnion and support
Best support ever
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
The service is very good!
There are some other makers of extensions who should take a example here.
Thanks for the update and keep up the good work!
Many thanks Mage Worx.
Great customer service and product
Great extension with excellent support
Excellent customer service
We are already discovering all the features but I works very well since we installed the product.
Great support on many occasions!
On many occasions when we ran into a problem the MageWorx Support team was there to help out, advise and point us in the right direction.
I can easily say that the support quality from mageworx far exceeds any other support.
A big thumbs up to MageWorx!
Amazing Support and Customer Service
A must have for ppl serious about SEO
I am also very pleased that this module now works great on 1.7, thanks to your support who quickly patched some small glitches that I found. Thank you guys!
Great extention and even better customer service
Great Support even after a Year of use
Real great and uper fast service. I can truely recommend this for every magento shop.
The service provided from mageworx is sbove and beyond expectations
Just the comprehensive tool I have been searching for.
The staff were responsive, courteous and efficient.
The Ultimate edition's power for sorting and cleaning up messy canonical issues on large catalogues with ease has saved me a great deal of time and effort.
Highly recommend this extension, and looking forward to working with this company in the future.
Like Christams for SEO guys
problem solved in a couple of hours.
The support is competent and responsive.
What a Great SEO product
These guys really are great at what they do. A seamlessly powerful extension for SEO enhancement.
And to top it all off their level of product support is beyond impressive
Possibly the greatest customer service ever...?
Not to mention the product - wow! Solves all the big Magento SEO problems, these are features Magento should have included as standard.
Thank god Mageworx are here!
We had a conflict with another extension and the support solved the problem in a few hours.
Great extension and Amazing support.
Mage seo suite ultimate rocks :)
Nithin Chacko Ninan
This is my third mageworx buyed extension
This Seo Extension is an excellent solution for best meta titles, meta descriptions, automatic meta keywords, best google sitemap with product images, etc.
The mageworx support is really fast, only need some minuts for the first reply and they resolve all problems very fast.
Thank you! :)
An excellent extension for those serious about optimising their SEO
What struck me initially about Mageworx is the number of positive reviews for customer service. I'm not technical and I don’t see the point of being held to ransom by a web dev agency, so I opted for the professional installation (at no additional cost).
Unless you are a developer I'd highly recommend this too. The installation was relatively smooth although there were a few things that needed tweaking (which I'd never be able to do myself), all in all the process was quick and painless.
What’s impressed me the most is the level and speed of support that followed. I really wanted to get the most out of this product but I don’t really have the time to start second guessing the optimal set up. Each question asked was patiently dealt with and the extension was not only configured for me, but my site map was submitted to the 3 major search engines along with some top tips and advice.
The features for the Meta data are great and time saving and I’m sure the extension will more than pay for itself.
I have no hesitation in recommending this product and I’m excited to measure the difference in our seo over the next few months.
Great Product and Excellent Service
We surely buy other extensions in the future at www.mageworx.com
Thanks a lot from The Netherlands.
Solid product and outstanding support
Support inquiries are always answered extremely quick. The MageWorx team integrated the extension within the shortest possible time span. I highly recommend the SEO Suite Ultimate and MageWorx as a competent Magento team with superb support.
We are using it for a week, so we will see what it will do for our shops, but the support is the best you can get.
Very good support
World class service
Now it is up and running and everything is working fine, I look forward to the getting improved ranking because of the URLs rewrite feature and also the Google sitmap feature.
Great Product + Reliable Support = Best Magento SEO Extension Available
Fantastic extension and great support
The ones particularly useful to me are:
-Product tags are SEO'd
-Product review URLs are SEO'd
-Canonical Meta tag support
-Proper Sitemap that replaces the build-in Magento one.
The support is excellent, and staff is at hand to quickly help with any issues. That's what I call support - staff quickly, promptly and professionally answering your emails.
Very easy-to-use, yet important product & excellent customer service
Furthermore, we encountered a minor issue on our site where this plugin was involved and asked MageWorx for advice. MageWorx immediately looked into it, while patiently communicating with us, and offered a fix very fast. And this with no charge!
I have experience with other companies developing Magento extensions which hardly react to any support email - MageWorx is different. I was really relieved to see MageWorx putting the customer into the center. This is invaluable.
Very good extension
Fantastic Service Even better product
If you would like a verbal testomonial please dont hesitate to contact me
Kingdom Stores Ltd T/A Bedkingdom.co.uk
Features that I would like to see added are -
Clean review links and URLs for product review pages and individual review pages.
Clean Add to Cart and Add to Wishlist URLs, not much seo benefit off the bat but anything that increases usability and customer experience is good for seo in the long run.
Ability to set Product URL Key Template and Product Meta Title Template on a per category basis. Defaults to parent category. I could not determine whether this was already a feature through the limited demo but this is essential for large product catalogs with widely varying product attributes.
Solid product and superb customer service
Thank you again,
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 3.16.1 (April 22, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.16.0 (April 12, 2015)
- Mapping functionality for CMS pages to build correct hreflang tags
- Hreflang tags preview to check errors
- Minor bug fixes for hreflang implementation
- Version: 3.15.4 (March 12, 2015)
- Support of enterprise_giftcard product type is added for rich snippets and opengraph
- Product error is fixed in Magento EE
- Rich snippet error is fixed - incorrect helper was used
- Version: 3.15.2 (March 5, 2015)
- Hreflang issue for CMS pages is fixed
- Version: 3.15.1 (March 4, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.15.0 (March 1, 2015)
- Hreflang support for languages and regional URLs is added
- The extension's code was moved from app/code/loca/ folder to app/code/community
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.14.2 (January 15, 2015)
- Compatibility with WebTex Gift Cart extension
- Rich snippets issue is resolved
- Version: 3.14.1 (October 28, /2014)
- Sitemap bug fixes
- Version: 3.14.0 (September 24, 2014)
- New setting "Crop Root Category from Category Template Variable [categories]" is added
- Improvements for product name template
- Rewrites for Block_Catalog_Product_View and Block_Catalog_Category_View are removed
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.13.0 (September 1, 2014)
- New template for product image alt and title tags is added
- The general setting "Use Categories Path for Product URLs" is moved to the SEO Suite Ultimate configuration
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.12.0 (August 1, 2014)
- Ability to set the canonical tag for associated products to be pointed to the parent products
- Ability to exclude products, categories and CMS pages from HTML sitemap
- Ability to hide out of stock products from sitemaps
- Suffix issue in sitemap for Magento EE 1.13+ is resolved
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.11.3 (June 1, 2014)
- Magento suffixes were missing on CMS pages
- Issue with layered navigation attributes in the meta titles is resolved
- Issue with root URLs in XML sitemap is resolved
- The canonical tag to limit=all page for different locale
- Version: 3.11.2 (April 15, 2014)
- Improvements for rich snippets
- Issue with permissions for new configuration sections is resolved
- Rel=next/prev issues
- Version: 3.11.1 (03/31/2014)
- Next/Prev was missing if Amasty Shopby was installed
- Category page crashed if Amasty Shopby was installed
- Version: 3.11.0 (03/24/2014)
- Ability to shorten sub-category URLs by removing parent categories from URLs
- Meta title and meta description improvements for product reviews pages
- Product reviews URL improvement
- Ability to select the canonical tag on product reviews to point either to reviews page or to product page
- Ability to point the canonical tag on the layered navigation pages either to filtered page or to current category page
- Ability to change the layered navigation URL identifier
- Re-developed rel=next/prev implementation to improve overall performance
- The canonical tag uses the limit=all page if enabled
- More deep connection between the canonical tag and the rel=next/prev tag on pagination
- Ability to apply dynamic templates for "For Items with Empty Meta Title/Description"
- New more product attributes were added for the rich snippets
- Ability to select what exact attributes will be sent to Google
- Ability to specify a custom attribute for SKU to be displayed in the rich snippets
- Ability to select a weight unit for the weight attribute in the rich snippets
- HTML sitemap became twice faster
- XML sitemap validity check (broken XML sitemap file will never replace a correct file to avoid errors while indexing)
- FishPig Attribute Splash Pages extension support in XML sitemap
- Ability to add additional links to XML sitemap
- Only items with errors are included in the SEO reports now
- All settings are grouped now in the back-end to provide clean and easy understandable configuration page.
- Trailing Slash For Canonical And Sitemap Urls - the trailing slash setting was extended. Now it’s possible to remove the trailing slash from canonical and site map URLs even if it’s added by your server rewrites. Previously, it was possible just to add the trailing slash to the canonical URLs.
- Add Canonical URL Port - now it’s possible to add a port to the canonical URLs. It’s used if your front-end URLs have a port.
- Remove Default Title Prefix/Suffix for Product and Category Pages - this setting allows you to remove default title prefix/suffix for product and category pages. It can be used if you apply templates for these tags and want to remove default prefix/suffix for products and categories but to keep them for CMS and other pages.
- NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW Robots Meta Header For Additional Pages. Previously, it was possible to add pages to NOINDEX, FOLLOW tag only. Now we added ability to add NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW tag as well.
- Code optimization and cleaning.
- Base URL was added twice to the canonical URLs.
- Custom canonical tags didn’t support multi-store setup
- Layered navigation URLs were broken if there was URL suffix in default Magento configuration
- Rich snippets issues and overall improvements.
- Infinity loop in case of removed or renamed category in product path
- Price attribute issue in the layered navigation
- Canonical URL is used for the Open Graph now
- Review didn’t work for the Open Graph
- Selected attributes in the layered navigation were removed when changing a pager number
- Layered navigation issue on Magento 1.13.x
- Reports improvements
- Fixed issue with already existing record in case of database installation
- Meta title and meta description were empty for RSS pages
- Issue with prices for bundle products in dynamic templates
- SID parameter is removed in the canonical tag
- Dynamic meta titles and meta descriptions for the layered navigation works even with standard Magento URLs now
- Version: 3.7.7
- Major issue with rich snippets is fixed
- [name] attribute for configurable products works correctly now
- Version: 3.7.6
- Duplicated templates are resolved
- Version: 3.7.5
- Canonical domain issue is resolved
- Errors in the log file are resolved
- Version: 3.7.4
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.7.3
- The issue with the Compilation mode is resolved
- Version: 3.7.2
- The issue with empty meta descriptions is resolved
- The error in XML sitemap is resolved. It happened when there were duplicated tasks for generating XML sitemaps in the cron_job table
- Version: 3.7.0
- New dynamic templates for Category Meta Description, Meta Keywords and Description are added
- New variable [parent_category] is added to the category templates
- New algorithm for canonical tags
- Improvement for manual selection of canonical tags on product level
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.25
- Issues with canonical tags are resolved
- Version: 3.6.24
- Improved behavior with Blog extensions
- The issue with XML sitemap is resolved
- The issue with incorrect canonical tag is resolved
- Version: 3.6.22
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.21
- Compatibility with FishPig: Atribute Splash Pages extension
- Issue with suffix and prefix in product meta titles is resolved
- Cleaning of the log file
- Issue with double quotes in the rich snippets is resolved
- Fatal error at not found pages is resolved
- Issue with base URLs in XML sitemap is resolved
- Issue with missing URLs of AW and FishPig blogs in XML sitemap when it's generated automatically
- Compatibility with MageWorx Search AutoComplete extension
- Issue with store-view names for attributes
- Version: 3.6.20
- Images' paths issue in XML sitemap resolved
- The issue with AW Blog in XML sitemap resolved
- Meta title for CMS pages issue resolved
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.19
- The issue with category meta title resolved
- Version: 3.6.18
- Ability to add a page number in category's meta title and meta description
- Support of Fishpig blog in XML sitemap
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.17
- Dynamic Template for Category Meta Title added
- Version: 3.6.16
- Template issues resolved
- Version: 3.6.15
- The issue with [categories] attribute resolved
- Version: 3.6.14
- The issue with templates saving resolved
- Reports issue resolved
- Version: 3.6.13
- Support of Authorize.net in the rich snippets
- The issue in SEO Reports resolved
- Version: 3.6.12
- Custom canonical tag issue
- Minot bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.11
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.9
- Logs cleaning
- Shipping methods issue in rich snippets resolved
- Templates issue resolved
- Version: 3.6.8
- [orig_name] attribute added to keep the original product name
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.7
- URL parameters for CMS pages resolved in XML sitemap
- Version: 3.6.6
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.4
- Meta Keywords field is added for HTML sitemap
- Confirmation pop-ups are added before applying dynamic templates
- Adding of double .html suffix resolved
- Opengraph issues resolved
- Version: 3.6.3
- The issue with HTML sitemap title
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.6.2
- XML Sitemap issue
- [Price] attribute in the dynamic templates
- Version: 3.6.1
- The issue with special prices
- Version: 3.6.0
- Opengraph support
- Rich Snippets support
- Dynamic templates for product names, meta keywords, short and long descriptions added
- Robots.txt editor added
- Ability to define a custom canonical tag for products
- Canonical tag is removed at 404 error pages
- Priority of home page is set to 1 in XML sitemap
- The issue with "Canonical Tag for Pages Filtered by Layered Navigation Leads to" setting resolved
- Version: 3.5.9
- Japanese locale added
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.5.7-3.5.8
- The issue with automatic XML sitemap generation
- The issue with canonical URL
- Version: 3.5.6
- The issue with reviews resolved
- Version: 3.5.5
- Improvements of pagination
- The issue with SEO Reports resolved
- Version: 3.5.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.5.1
- New feature "Canonical Tag for Pages Filtered by Layered Navigation Lead to" added
- Version: 3.4.6
- The issue with the layered navigation in case of "/" prefix resolved
- Version: 3.4.5
- Product URLs are equal to the canonical URL in every block like Related Products, Cross-sells, Up-sells, search results.
- Version: 3.4.4
- The issue with reviews link in case of the same URL keys for different products resolved
- Version: 3.4.3
- Support of Itoffshore Vendors extension
- The issue with URLs of products' images in XML sitemap resolved
- The issue with NOINDEX,FOLLOW resolved
- Version: 3.4.1
- Prepopulated data for NOINDEX,FOLLOW setting
- New format for bundle & grouped products' Meta titles&Descriptions: "from $10 to $99" or "from $10"
- Added "Use Root" into "Product Canonical URL" setting
- Added Meta Title for CMS-pages
- Reports by Products, Categories, CMS (generation, view, sorting, duplicates' view)
- XSS-vulnerability security enhancements for Canonical URLs
- XML-sitemap path includes correct domain name (for multi-websites stores)
- Homepage's priority set to "1" in xml-sitemap
- Exclude from XML sitemap for products, categories, CMS-pages
- Added html-sitemap URL to XML-sitemap
- Default Magento settings (Use Canonical Link Meta Tag For Categories,Use Canonical Link Meta Tag For Products) set to "no" during installation of SEO Suite
- Sitemap optimization (up to 5 mln(!) products)
- Support for Amasty Prevnext extension
- Support for MageWorx SearchAutocomplete extension
- Added "Layered Navigation Separator" setting
- Added Title Prefix & Title Suffix
- Templates' applying is optimized
- Support for AW Blog extension
- Support for GT Speed extension
- Optimized reindexing after generating sitemap with 5k+ products
- Regular/special prices with/without taxes depend on Titles/Descriptions settings
- Added "Pager URL Format for Categories"
- Added "Enable Link Rel="next/prev""
- Fix for Meta Titles&Descriptions when a product's price is "0" etc.
- Saving and preloading previous meta-robots values & "Use Config" for CMS
- Various fixes for Canonical URLs generation
- Various fixes for Layered Navigation (complex attribute names; matching attribute and category names)
- Bugfix for URL names when attribute's type is multiselect
- Cross-domain canonical URL for specific product
- Sitemap view improvements
- Fixes for canonical URLs in xml-sitemap
- Fixed missing trailing slash issue in xml-sitemap version 3.2.1
- Adjustments to settings of sitemap cron
- Fixed Https Robots
- Fixed bug with tags in xml-sitemap
- Fixed bug with param delimeter in Layered Navigation
- Fixed bug caused by certain attribute values in Layered Navigation
- Fixed Dynamic Meta Title&Description
- Fixed xml-sitemap URLs if Store Code is enabled
- Fixed "Special Price" issue in Meta Title&Description
- Fixed log-file errors
- Fixes for sitemap generated via cron
- Fixed Magento bug relating to special characters used in URL key
- Fixed bug with URLs containing moved/deleted/disabled category
- Version: 3.1.7
- The issue with layered navigation
- Version: 3.1.5
- "Apply URL template" works now with unlimited number of products
- The process of XML sitemap generation is improved
- The issues with dynamic meta title and meta description for layered navigation pages
- The issue with product attributes of multi-select type
- Version: 3.1.2 - 3.1.3
- Character counter for Meta Title and Meta Description
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.1.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.1.0
- Dynamic titles for categories
- Dynamic meta descriptions for categories
- Ability to disable canonical tag for layered navigation
- Ability to add NOINDEX,FOLLOW to the pages with parameters (now you can add NOINDEX,FOLLOW to the pagination pages and etc by adding "?p=*")
- Ability to define page title for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- Ability to define meta description for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- Products has incorrect URLs in HTML sitemap. Now they have the URLs equal to canonical tag.
- Version: 3.0.1
- XML sitemap optimization
- Version: 2.1.6
- Products were not shown in the category if they were assigned to sub-categories only
- Default meta description was displayed for CMS pages
- Version: 2.1.5
- "Unable to generate sitemap" error was fixed
- "Head.php" error in system.log file
- Version: 2.1.4
- XML sitemap optimization. Now it works with 100k+ products
- Error when adding new products
- Version: 2.1.3
- SEO-friendly dynamic titles for Layered Navigation pages
- SEO-friendly dynamic meta descriptions for Layered Navigation pages
- Magento Connect was broken with INVALID POST DATA error
- Layered Navigation returns 404 error on new Magento versions
- Some code optimization
- Version: 2.1.2
- XML sitemap had product URLs not equal to canonical tag in case of manual selection
- Disabled categories were shown in XML sitemap
- Canonical product tag showed only domain on Magento 1.4.2
- The setting "Use Short Description in Meta Description" didn't work on the latest Magento versions
- If there were more than one page of reviews, when customers clicked on page 2, they were taken to a 404 page
- Compatibility with Magento 1.5.x
- Version: 2.1.1
- Compilation Mode fix
- Version: 2.1.0
- Added Cross Domain Canonical URL support
- Added Product Meta Description Templates
- Added [store_name], [website_name] template variables
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.3
- Added Product Images to Google XML Sitemap
- Added Layered Navigation SEO friendly URLs
- Performance optimization
- Number of minor bugs fixed
- Version: 2.0.2
- Added ability to apply product URLs to all products at once
- Added Reviews seo-friendly URLs
- Added ability to add product tags to XML sitemap
- Version: 2.0.1
- Added ability to set default Robots Meta Header for HTTPS pages
- Added ability to enable Category Menu title attribute for links
- Removed spaces from title tag
- Version: 2.0.0
- Initial release