Shop by Brand extension for Magento 2
- Brand-based search made intuitive
Create a more engaging shopping experience ― allow the customers to browse your site by favorite brands.
- All-in-one-place brands listing
Easily generate a fully customizable listing with available brands on a separate page.
- SEO-friendly page setup
Set data that is essential for better page ranking (meta title, H1 tags, meta description, etc.).
- Brands priority search customization
Highlight featured brands in a slider to direct customers’ attention to specific offerings.
- Improved consumer purchase intentions
Display brand logos on multiple site destinations: product pages, catalog, in slider to alter products’ quality perception.
What is Shop by Brand for?
Brands create desire, sense of belonging, status & prestige. Introduce flawless & intuitive shop by brands functionality to bridge the distance between the customers and their favorites.
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
The Issues Shop by Brand Extension Solves
- SHOP BY BRAND FUNCTIONALITY
- ALL BRANDS PAGE
- BRAND PAGE
- PRODUCT/CATEGORY PAGES
- BRANDS MANAGEMENT
- SEO OPTIMIZATION
Shop by Brand Functionality
Deloitte proves that nine-in-ten online searchers stick to store brands. Additionally, as many as 17% of customers always stick to a single brand, according to the Global Journal of Commerce & Management Perspective. The sense of belonging is at the back of our minds, which has been proved by neuro-marketers manifold.
In a multi-brand store, shoppers expect to have a possibility to shop by brands.
The extension is a have-it-all solution that allows your Magento 2 store visitors to search for their favorites by brand conveniently. As a merchant, you get to display brands right on product/category/brand pages, as well as promote partner/specific brands in a special block.
- ‘All Brands’ Page
- ‘Featured brands’ block
- Separate page for brand-specific products
- Ability to display/hide product brand on product/category pages
- SEO optimization possibilities
'All Brands' Page
Out-of-the-box, Magento 2 lacks the possibility to create brands pages automatically. This significantly sidelines merchants with a multi-brand line of products.
Easily create a listing with available brands in your store on a separate mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized page.
- Automatic ‘All Brands’ page creation
- ‘Featured brands’ block
- Custom content
- Custom logo sizes
- Custom page URL key
Bridging the distance between shoppers and their favorites can be a challenge without the necessary functionality under your belt. With 24% of shoppers ready to abandon their cart because of complicated site navigation and item search, separate brand pages can undoubtedly serve you well.
Enhance customer shopping experience by listing same brand offerings on a dedicated page. With the extension, you can list all products of same manufacturer on a separate SEO-friendly page. While your customers get to easily access all products of a favorite brand all-in-one place.
- Automatic page generation
- Listing same brand products on a dedicated page
- Multiple page layout options
- In/excluding LN
- Default display mode selection
- Products sorting mode setup
- Meta robots tag setup
- Brands logo & description
- H1 title editing
- Adding custom content
Brands on Product & Category Pages
We are all influenced by brands. As a guarantee for quality and reliability, you might wish to highlight products from a specific brand either on a separate product page or on a category one.
MageWorx Shop by Brand extension allows displaying brands right on product and category pages.
- 3 available display modes
- Custom logo sizes for any Magento 2 theme
- Ability to enable/disable product brand display
Brands Pages Management
Generation of new store pages can be twisted. On-the-fly brands management would be required.
With the module, you can create brands pages using any of your product attributes. For example, it can be a manufacturer, format, or even color.
You also get to select different attributes for each store view if required.
- Automatic brands generation from attribute values
- Brand page URL key customization
- ‘Featured’ section
- Ability to enable/disable specific brands
- User-friendly grid for brands tracking
- Store view-specific attributes
SEO is certainly a vital digital marketing tool. To work for your good, this complex and multifaceted creature must be professionally optimized.
- Meta tags configuration
- H1 tag editing for brand pages
- Ability to include brand pages to the XML sitemap
Features of Shop by Brand for Magento 2
The extension allows you to create brands pages using any of your product attribute (like 'manufacturer'). You’ll be able to:
- choose a product attribute to generate brands pages,
- select different attributes for each store view if necessary,
- automatically generate brands from the attribute values,
- specify a custom brand page URL key if necessary,
- enable/disable specific brands,
- add selected brands to the featured section,
- re-order the brands using the sorting functionality,
- track all manufacturer/brand pages from a user-friendly gird.
All Brands Page
The Shop by Brand module creates a beautiful page with all brands listed. So, your customers will be able to shop by available brands:
- 'All Brands' page gets automatically created,
- 'Featured brands' block is available at the top of the page,
- SEO optimization for the 'All Brands' page (meta title, meta description, meta keywords) ,
- ability to specify a custom brand page URL key,
- adding any custom content to the page,
- specifying brands' logo sizes,
- fully mobile-friendly pages.
The Shop by Brand solution automatically creates SEO-friendly pages for each manufacturer page. Your customers will see all the products of a certain brand on a single page:
- each brand page is generated automatically,
- all products of the same brand are displayed on a single page,
- ability to change the page layout right from the back-end,
- ability to include/exclude layered navigation on a brand page,
- ability to choose the default display mode (grid/list),
- setting the default sorting mode for the products (position / product name, price),
- specifying the default meta robots tag,
- adding the brand pages to XML sitemap (MageWorx SEO Suite or Sitemap Suite should be installed),
- displaying a brand logo and description,
- ability to change the brand page title (H1),
- adding any custom content by choosing the top and the bottom static blocks,
- ability to specify the meta title, meta description, meta keywords and the meta robots for certain brand pages,
- display brands in the top menu for better user experience.
The Shop by Brand extension allows you to display the brand right on the product page.
- display/hide a product brand on the product page,
- choose one of 3 available display modes: title, logo + title, logo,
- set any logo size so the image is resized to the specified sizes to look beautiful in any themes.
The add-on allows you to display the product brand right on the category page:
- enable/disable the display of the product brand on the category page,
- 3 display modes are supported: title, logo + title, logo,
- set any logo size so the image gets resized to the specified sizes to look beautiful in any themes.
The module gives you the flexible functionality and allows you to configure the SEO aspects. Thus, the brands pages get ranked higher in the search results. You will be able to:
- include the brand pages to the XML sitemap (MageWorx SEO Suite or Sitemap Suite should be installed),
- configure meta tags for the 'All Brands' page,
- configure meta tags for the pages of the brands,
- change the H1 tag for the brand pages.
- ability to generate dynamic templates for meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords if SEO Suite Ultimate is installed.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.1.0 (September 6, 2019)
- Adds compatibility with Mageworx SEO Suite Ultimate
- Version: 1.0.1 (August 27, 2019)
- Design improvements
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.0 (June 24, 2019)
- Initial release
- Can I add a link in the top navigation to ‘All Brands’ page?
- Yes, the extension allows adding a link in the top menu in order to take shoppers to a dedicated Magento 2 page with brands conveniently.
- Does the extension allow creating a dedicated alphabetical shop by brand Magento 2 page?
- Yes, such a page gets generated automatically.
- Can I show brand logos on product pages?
- Yes, you can set up a Magento 2 manufacturer logo and specify the size of a logo.
- Can I change the style of a brand list?
- Yes, our Magento 2 brand module allows editing brand pages display mode, default product listing sort order and set up multiple layout options.
- Can I showcase featured brands?
- Yes, with MageWorx search by brand Magento 2 extension, you can enable/disable the ‘Featured Brands’ block.
- Can I generate unique content for each dedicated Magento 2 brand pages?
- Yes, our brand extension Magento 2 allows that.
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to Magento 2 shop by brand and models functionality. Is it possible to customize the extension to add more features?
- Yes, while some new features are already in the roadmap, you are always welcome to contact our support team at email@example.com with a request to add specific functionality. Either included within the package free of charge or treated as customization, we will be happy to make our Magento 2 brand pages solution meet your business requirements to the full.
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >