Shop by Brand extension for Magento 2
What is Shop by Brand for?
Brands create desire, sense of belonging, status & prestige. Introduce flawless & intuitive shop by brands functionality to bridge the distance between the customers and their favorites.
Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
Includes FREE life-time updates.
Brand-based search made intuitive
Create a more engaging shopping experience ― allow the customers to browse your site by favorite brands.
All-in-one-place brands listing
Easily generate a fully customizable listing with available brands on a separate page.
SEO-friendly page setup
Set data that is essential for better page ranking (meta title, H1 tags, meta description, etc.).
Brands priority search customization
Highlight featured brands in a slider to direct customers’ attention to specific offerings.
Improved consumer purchase intentions
Display brand logos on multiple site destinations: product pages, catalog, in slider to alter products’ quality perception.
The Issues Shop by Brand Extension Solves
- SHOP BY BRAND FUNCTIONALITY
- ALL BRANDS PAGE
- BRAND PAGE
- PRODUCT/CATEGORY PAGES
- BRANDS MANAGEMENT
- SEO OPTIMIZATION
Shop by Brand Functionality
Deloitte proves that nine-in-ten online searchers stick to store brands. Additionally, as many as 17% of customers always stick to a single brand, according to the Global Journal of Commerce & Management Perspective. The sense of belonging is at the back of our minds, which has been proved by neuro-marketers manifold.
In a multi-brand store, shoppers expect to have a possibility to shop by brands.
The extension is a have-it-all solution that allows your Magento 2 store visitors to search for their favorites by brand conveniently. As a merchant, you get to display brands right on product/category/brand pages, as well as promote partner/specific brands in a special block.
- ‘All Brands’ Page
- ‘Featured brands’ block
- Separate page for brand-specific products
- Ability to display/hide product brand on product/category pages
- SEO optimization possibilities
'All Brands' Page
Out-of-the-box, Magento 2 lacks the possibility to create brands pages automatically. This significantly sidelines merchants with a multi-brand line of products.
Easily create a listing with available brands in your store on a separate mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized page.
- Automatic ‘All Brands’ page creation
- ‘Featured brands’ block
- Custom content
- Custom logo sizes
- Custom page URL key
Bridging the distance between shoppers and their favorites can be a challenge without the necessary functionality under your belt. With 24% of shoppers ready to abandon their cart because of complicated site navigation and item search, separate brand pages can undoubtedly serve you well.
Enhance customer shopping experience by listing same brand offerings on a dedicated page. With the extension, you can list all products of same manufacturer on a separate SEO-friendly page. While your customers get to easily access all products of a favorite brand all-in-one place.
- Automatic page generation
- Listing same brand products on a dedicated page
- Multiple page layout options
- In/excluding LN
- Default display mode selection
- Products sorting mode setup
- Meta robots tag setup
- Brands logo & description
- H1 title editing
- Adding custom content
Brands on Product & Category Pages
We are all influenced by brands. As a guarantee for quality and reliability, you might wish to highlight products from a specific brand either on a separate product page or on a category one.
MageWorx Shop by Brand extension allows displaying brands right on product and category pages.
- 3 available display modes
- Custom logo sizes for any Magento 2 theme
- Ability to enable/disable product brand display
Brands Pages Management
Generation of new store pages can be twisted. On-the-fly brands management would be required.
With the module, you can create brands pages using any of your product attributes. For example, it can be a manufacturer, format, or even color.
You also get to select different attributes for each store view if required.
- Automatic brands generation from attribute values
- Brand page URL key customization
- ‘Featured’ section
- Ability to enable/disable specific brands
- User-friendly grid for brands tracking
- Store view-specific attributes
SEO is certainly a vital digital marketing tool. To work for your good, this complex and multifaceted creature must be professionally optimized.
- Meta tags configuration
- H1 tag editing for brand pages
- Ability to include brand pages to the XML sitemap
Features of Shop by Brand for Magento 2
The extension allows you to create brands pages using any of your product attribute (like 'manufacturer'). You’ll be able to:
- choose a product attribute to generate brands pages,
- select different attributes for each store view if necessary,
- automatically generate brands from the attribute values,
- specify a custom brand page URL key if necessary,
- enable/disable specific brands,
- add selected brands to the featured section,
- re-order the brands using the sorting functionality,
- track all manufacturer/brand pages from a user-friendly gird.
All Brands Page
The Shop by Brand module creates a beautiful page with all brands listed. So, your customers will be able to shop by available brands:
- 'All Brands' page gets automatically created,
- 'Featured brands' block is available at the top of the page,
- SEO optimization for the 'All Brands' page (meta title, meta description, meta keywords) ,
- ability to specify a custom brand page URL key,
- adding any custom content to the page,
- specifying brands' logo sizes,
- fully mobile-friendly pages.
The Shop by Brand solution automatically creates SEO-friendly pages for each manufacturer page. Your customers will see all the products of a certain brand on a single page:
- each brand page is generated automatically,
- all products of the same brand are displayed on a single page,
- ability to change the page layout right from the back-end,
- ability to include/exclude layered navigation on a brand page,
- ability to choose the default display mode (grid/list),
- setting the default sorting mode for the products (position / product name, price),
- specifying the default meta robots tag,
- adding the brand pages to XML sitemap (MageWorx SEO Suite or Sitemap Suite should be installed),
- displaying a brand logo and description,
- ability to change the brand page title (H1),
- adding any custom content by choosing the top and the bottom static blocks,
- ability to specify the meta title, meta description, meta keywords and the meta robots for certain brand pages,
- display brands in the top menu for better user experience.
The Shop by Brand extension allows you to display the brand right on the product page.
- display/hide a product brand on the product page,
- choose one of 3 available display modes: title, logo + title, logo,
- set any logo size so the image is resized to the specified sizes to look beautiful in any themes.
The add-on allows you to display the product brand right on the category page:
- enable/disable the display of the product brand on the category page,
- 3 display modes are supported: title, logo + title, logo,
- set any logo size so the image gets resized to the specified sizes to look beautiful in any themes.
The module gives you the flexible functionality and allows you to configure the SEO aspects. Thus, the brands pages get ranked higher in the search results. You will be able to:
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.