Tailor an effective pricing strategy based on an individual approach to each shopper. Set different product prices for each customer, as well tier prices on any product of your Magento-based store.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
Individual Product Pricing
Personalize your pricing strategy by setting individual prices for any store customer. Price per Customer Magento extension allows you to:
- Define custom Product Prices for any store item
- Specify different Special Product Prices for each customer
- Set +-% OFF for certain customers - this will let you run individual promotions via personal discounts
- Flexible options for individual product pricing schemes
- NEW Modify the Price Type. Set Percentage to increase or reduce the price by a certain amount
- NEW Setting separate prices for a different websites
Arouse customers’ curiosity by hiding product prices and making them available only after signup.
Price per Customer Magento Extension allows you to:
- Hide prices for visitors who are not logged in
- Hide prices for only specific products or categories for not-logged-in visitors
- NEW Customize “You need to login to see product price” message
Tier Pricing per Customer
The default Magento lets a store admin add tier prices for customer groups. Price per Customer Magento module extends this functionality by adding tier price capacity for any single store customer.
This can be of great help when setting merchandise prices according to the quantity bought by a single customer.
Use any of the 4 options for customer prices, e.g.:
- 10 (fixed price, displayed instead of the default one)
- 10% (10% discount from the default product price)
- 10% (+10% to default product price)
- 10% (10% from default price of the specified product)
Import/Export Magento Tier Prices
With our Magento custom prices extension you can export/import Prices per customer in .csv format.
Easily move the data between stores and projects.
Never lose the list of your custom prices and switch them with a convenient export/import interface.
- Compatible with Customer Group Prices Magento Extension
- The ability to filter customers when adding specific prices for them
- “Sort By” option allowing to sort various data (e.g. Prices, Products, Customers)
- NEW “Sort products by custom price” option
- Simple, configurable, bundle, grouped, virtual, downloadable products support
- Support of price ranges in the filter of Layered Navigation
- Price per Customer Magento extension does NOT overwrite any layouts or templates thus letting you avoid conflicts
*Developed in cooperation with WebTex Software, a MageWorx company.
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade to Magento 2 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento Prices per Customer extension
Great product with stunning support
Exactly what I need
Works and looks perfectly
Perfect extension for us
We are using this extension very heavily it depends on a lot of customer groups and different prices. We had an issue recently and Alex was able to fix the issue with in a day. Great support from Alex, we strongly recommend this extension and his suppot.
Five star plugin and support.
The extension does what it says. Seems to be no problems there.
Nice extension, excellent support
With this extension, be aware of the fact that
- your product grid view template will be replaced (which caused some problems with AJAX filtering and displaying at my store)
- your search template will be replaced
All because of the fact that the Cart button has to be removed when you hide prices for customers (otherwise, the prices would still be visible when added to cart).
But it's not a problem - If your looking for a well written and supported extension, buy this one!
Perfect in Magento 220.127.116.11
Great Support. Extension Works As Advertised!
Great Extension! Great Support!
This is a great extension!
Great service as well to enable and dissable some of the extra functions!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.9.0
- Fully re-developed user interface
- Version: 2.8.1 (November 26, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.8.0 (November 10, 2015)
- Compatibility with SUPEE 6788 Security Patch
- Version: 2.6.1
- Initial release